Scrap a Day, February 16th

Moderator: ACOT Employee

Post Reply
User avatar
pawprints
Cherry Crush
Posts: 34739
Layouts: 724
Location: Long Island, NY

Scrap a Day, February 16th

Post by pawprints » Sun Feb 16, 2020 2:08 pm

Hey Cherries. Anyone scrapping today? I am still working on getting Maddie's room ready for her. It is amazing how much stuff you accumulate over the years. I can't believe how much I have gone through and how much more there still is. And it all ended up in Maddie's room. So whatever I didn't finish going through I brought into my room last night. So it's just a matter of getting her room set. I washed her sheets and comforter to freshen them up. So I will be all ready for them tomorrow. As for scrapping we will see if I get to it today.

Hope everyone is having a great Sunday!
Image

 Image Image Image Image
 

User avatar
karensay
Cherry Cola
Posts: 6800
Layouts: 232
Location: Elgin, South Carolina

Re: Scrap a Day, February 16th

Post by karensay » Sun Feb 16, 2020 3:15 pm

Hung out a load of laundry, went to Commissary, came home to rain, took clothes off line and hung them around the house.

Working on my Band Camp 2015 title.  when that is done, I will be done with Band Camp layouts 2014-17 - YIPPEEE.  then, I have other band layouts that need titles and possible journaling.

 Going to my scrap buddy's house tomorrow to scrap all day!
Karen in SC
2-page, multi-photo scrapper

User avatar
pawprints
Cherry Crush
Posts: 34739
Layouts: 724
Location: Long Island, NY

Re: Scrap a Day, February 16th

Post by pawprints » Sun Feb 16, 2020 4:04 pm

karensay wrote:
Sun Feb 16, 2020 3:15 pm
Hung out a load of laundry, went to Commissary, came home to rain, took clothes off line and hung them around the house.

Working on my Band Camp 2015 title.  when that is done, I will be done with Band Camp layouts 2014-17 - YIPPEEE.  then, I have other band layouts that need titles and possible journaling.

 Going to my scrap buddy's house tomorrow to scrap all day!

So sorry it rained on your laundry! Have fun tomorrow!
Image

 Image Image Image Image
 

User avatar
scrappinmom99
Cherry Cola
Posts: 5188
Layouts: 884
Location: NYC

Re: Scrap a Day, February 16th

Post by scrappinmom99 » Sun Feb 16, 2020 4:56 pm

Hubs and I are in the "quasi-empty nest" (???) stage today lol.  Today is DS & GF anniversary so he's out til whenever LOL.  DD is out with her friends. She has mid-winter break all next week so is taking a well-deserved break from homework and projects this weekend. Hubs is cooking for the week and I am doing some copyediting and taking 10 min breaks here and there to do some scrappy stuff. I have my pictures and some supplies picked out for my GD "Favorite Things" example. I hope to be finished by tomorrow or Tuesday the latest.
Happy Scrapping!
Anne-Marie
Image

User avatar
blbabe1234
Cherry Bark
Posts: 65099
Layouts: 2912
Location: Corpus Christi, TX

Re: Scrap a Day, February 16th

Post by blbabe1234 » Sun Feb 16, 2020 5:03 pm

Hi cherries. Got some good news. Jasper is HOME! I'll make a separate post later.

Today is a "ME" Day so I am scrapping! I actually pulled these pics to scrap over a week ago but it never happened. Its for the Color Challenge

Image
~ Brandy Williams ~


Image 
Image 

Visit my blog - Brandy's Lab

User avatar
SCRAPBOOKINGVLCS
Cherry Blossom
Posts: 154
Layouts: 5
Location: SPARTA WI

Re: Scrap a Day, February 16th

Post by SCRAPBOOKINGVLCS » Sun Feb 16, 2020 5:47 pm

YES SORRY IT RAINED ON YOUR LAUNDRY.... I TOOK MOM'S GROCERY SHOPPING WE GOT DONE FASTER THEN NORMAL TODAY.... WHICH IS GOOD CUZ MY BACK WAS KILLING ME.... I'VE HAD 2 MAJOR SURGERIES ON MY BACK WITHIN A 10 YR SPREAD OF EACH OTHER... ONLY TO BE LEFT WITH CHRONIC BACK PAIN FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE.....PAIN PILLS HELP TO A POINT BUT WHAT DO YOU DO WHEN THEY DON'T SUFFER..... SORRY FOR THE PITY PARTY JUST WANTED THE REAT OF YOU TO KNOW WHY MY BACK HURTS WHEN I SAY IT IS..... I TRY NOT TO DWELL ON IT BUT SOMETIMES LIKE TODAY IT IS HARD.... BUT SCRAPIN HELPS ME KEEP MY MINE OFF OF IT..... 

LOVVVVVVVVVVVVVE THE LO.... COURSE THAN AGAIN I'M PARTIAL TO PET PAGES AS I HAVE A DOG AND WE WON'T SAY HOW MANY KITTIES I HAVE.....HEHEHEHE

GLAD TO HEAR JASPER'S HOME AND DOING WELL.....

WELL EVERYONE HAVE A GREAT DAY
VALERIE

User avatar
emmapaige
Cherry Jubilee
Posts: 14918
Layouts: 1302
Location: Eagleville PA

Re: Scrap a Day, February 16th

Post by emmapaige » Sun Feb 16, 2020 5:55 pm

Good afternoon Cherries.  I've been in my scrap room for most of the day.  I'm still reorganizing and purging and did these two layouts using stuff I've had in my stash forever and want to Use it or Lose it!

ImageImage
** Chris **

My blog: http://mommomandpoppop.blogspot.com/

Image  ImageImageImage
 

User avatar
blbabe1234
Cherry Bark
Posts: 65099
Layouts: 2912
Location: Corpus Christi, TX

Re: Scrap a Day, February 16th

Post by blbabe1234 » Sun Feb 16, 2020 6:47 pm

Great layouts Chris!

This is for the FVP #1

Image
~ Brandy Williams ~


Image 
Image 

Visit my blog - Brandy's Lab

User avatar
pawprints
Cherry Crush
Posts: 34739
Layouts: 724
Location: Long Island, NY

Re: Scrap a Day, February 16th

Post by pawprints » Sun Feb 16, 2020 7:02 pm

scrappinmom99 wrote:
Sun Feb 16, 2020 4:56 pm
Hubs and I are in the "quasi-empty nest" (???) stage today lol.  Today is DS & GF anniversary so he's out til whenever LOL.  DD is out with her friends. She has mid-winter break all next week so is taking a well-deserved break from homework and projects this weekend. Hubs is cooking for the week and I am doing some copyediting and taking 10 min breaks here and there to do some scrappy stuff. I have my pictures and some supplies picked out for my GD "Favorite Things" example. I hope to be finished by tomorrow or Tuesday the latest.

Sounds like a nice, quiet, relaxing day! And I love that your hubs is cooking for the week!
Image

 Image Image Image Image
 

User avatar
pawprints
Cherry Crush
Posts: 34739
Layouts: 724
Location: Long Island, NY

Re: Scrap a Day, February 16th

Post by pawprints » Sun Feb 16, 2020 7:03 pm

blbabe1234 wrote:
Sun Feb 16, 2020 5:03 pm
Hi cherries. Got some good news. Jasper is HOME! I'll make a separate post later.

Today is a "ME" Day so I am scrapping! I actually pulled these pics to scrap over a week ago but it never happened. Its for the Color Challenge

Image
That is wonderful news Brandy!

Omgoodness this is just so cute!
 
Last edited by pawprints on Sun Feb 16, 2020 7:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image

 Image Image Image Image
 

User avatar
pawprints
Cherry Crush
Posts: 34739
Layouts: 724
Location: Long Island, NY

Re: Scrap a Day, February 16th

Post by pawprints » Sun Feb 16, 2020 7:06 pm

SCRAPBOOKINGVLCS wrote:
Sun Feb 16, 2020 5:47 pm
YES SORRY IT RAINED ON YOUR LAUNDRY.... I TOOK MOM'S GROCERY SHOPPING WE GOT DONE FASTER THEN NORMAL TODAY.... WHICH IS GOOD CUZ MY BACK WAS KILLING ME.... I'VE HAD 2 MAJOR SURGERIES ON MY BACK WITHIN A 10 YR SPREAD OF EACH OTHER... ONLY TO BE LEFT WITH CHRONIC BACK PAIN FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE.....PAIN PILLS HELP TO A POINT BUT WHAT DO YOU DO WHEN THEY DON'T SUFFER..... SORRY FOR THE PITY PARTY JUST WANTED THE REAT OF YOU TO KNOW WHY MY BACK HURTS WHEN I SAY IT IS..... I TRY NOT TO DWELL ON IT BUT SOMETIMES LIKE TODAY IT IS HARD.... BUT SCRAPIN HELPS ME KEEP MY MINE OFF OF IT..... 

LOVVVVVVVVVVVVVE THE LO.... COURSE THAN AGAIN I'M PARTIAL TO PET PAGES AS I HAVE A DOG AND WE WON'T SAY HOW MANY KITTIES I HAVE.....HEHEHEHE

GLAD TO HEAR JASPER'S HOME AND DOING WELL.....

WELL EVERYONE HAVE A GREAT DAY
VALERIE
So sorry about your back pain. My dh has back issues and he really can't do much of anything before he has to sit down. It really sucks.
 
Image

 Image Image Image Image
 

User avatar
pawprints
Cherry Crush
Posts: 34739
Layouts: 724
Location: Long Island, NY

Re: Scrap a Day, February 16th

Post by pawprints » Sun Feb 16, 2020 7:06 pm

emmapaige wrote:
Sun Feb 16, 2020 5:55 pm
Good afternoon Cherries.  I've been in my scrap room for most of the day.  I'm still reorganizing and purging and did these two layouts using stuff I've had in my stash forever and want to Use it or Lose it!

ImageImage
Yay for a scrappy day for you! Two really great layouts!
 
Image

 Image Image Image Image
 

User avatar
pawprints
Cherry Crush
Posts: 34739
Layouts: 724
Location: Long Island, NY

Re: Scrap a Day, February 16th

Post by pawprints » Sun Feb 16, 2020 7:07 pm

blbabe1234 wrote:
Sun Feb 16, 2020 6:47 pm
Great layouts Chris!

This is for the FVP #1

Image
This is so sweet Brandy!
 
Image

 Image Image Image Image
 

User avatar
DN in MN
Cherry Jubilee
Posts: 12578
Layouts: 206
Location: Duluth, Minnesota

Re: Scrap a Day, February 16th

Post by DN in MN » Sun Feb 16, 2020 8:15 pm

Good Evening :)  Didn't scrap today but did go to Michaels and Joann with my DD.  Purchased a new style Fiskars cutter, Album and the Recollections carousel caddy.  Stayed away from paper and other embellishments, phew...   Not sure I like the caddy but am going to see how it goes.  Need to put filler in some of the slots as they are too deep for what I need them for.  

Anyways, I hope everyone had a good weekend!  
 Image    Image

2020 ~ 16/75 Layouts ~ 1 Card(s)   
 

User avatar
Art_Teacher
Cherry Addict
Posts: 28200
Layouts: 1651

Re: Scrap a Day, February 16th

Post by Art_Teacher » Sun Feb 16, 2020 8:18 pm

Did errands and musical stuff today, but when I got home I was inspired by Flasher's Valentine's Party challenges, so I got two of them done! :)

For Challenge #2:
Image
For Challenge #3:
Image
Laura
 Image 

User avatar
SCRAPBOOKINGVLCS
Cherry Blossom
Posts: 154
Layouts: 5
Location: SPARTA WI

Re: Scrap a Day, February 16th

Post by SCRAPBOOKINGVLCS » Sun Feb 16, 2020 9:16 pm

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW THE PET LO'S ARE AWESOME......……….. THANKS BARB FOR THE NOTE...…  VALERIE

User avatar
JAire
Cherry Berry
Posts: 883
Layouts: 286
Location: FL Space Coast

Re: Scrap a Day, February 16th

Post by JAire » Sun Feb 16, 2020 10:00 pm

It's about time for a shower and bed, but I am happy that I finished my DT layout for Sketches in Thyme.
This afternoon DD and I hit Michaels (I picked up an album and 3 12X12 clear cases); then on to Joanns (got some sewing supplies for kitchen project and 10 sheets of cardstock for $2). It was fun just looking around for a little while.
 
Joyce Ann

User avatar
Ashjoy
Cherry Bomb
Posts: 3048
Layouts: 128

Re: Scrap a Day, February 16th

Post by Ashjoy » Sun Feb 16, 2020 10:11 pm

Hello all, it took me until afternoon today to feel functional.  

So glad Jasper is home.  

I did not scrap today.  I gave a massage this morning and then went to Lifetime for the afternoon. It was just so nice here.  After yoga I had lunch at the cafe then walked in the pool, then sat in the outdoor hot tub.  We even had dinner outside and the kids have friends over and are making s'mores.  

I say kid, and she is 28. lol. And she put an offer in on a house today.  They are anxiously waiting to hear back.  
Joyce

User avatar
karensay
Cherry Cola
Posts: 6800
Layouts: 232
Location: Elgin, South Carolina

Re: Scrap a Day, February 16th

Post by karensay » Mon Feb 17, 2020 12:06 am

Finished Band Camp 2015 double page layout tonight!  Hoo-Ray
Karen in SC
2-page, multi-photo scrapper

User avatar
pawprints
Cherry Crush
Posts: 34739
Layouts: 724
Location: Long Island, NY

Re: Scrap a Day, February 16th

Post by pawprints » Mon Feb 17, 2020 1:30 pm

Art_Teacher wrote:
Sun Feb 16, 2020 8:18 pm
Did errands and musical stuff today, but when I got home I was inspired by Flasher's Valentine's Party challenges, so I got two of them done! :)

For Challenge #2:
Image
For Challenge #3:
Image
Two gorgeous layouts Laura! Sweet Paisley! Love the big doily heart! And the second one with the pic of the beautiful sky… everything matches that awesome pic so well!
 
Image

 Image Image Image Image
 

Post Reply

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”