Scrap a Day, February 21st

Moderator: ACOT Employee

pawprints
Cherry Crush
Layouts: 747

Scrap a Day, February 21st

Post by pawprints » Fri Feb 21, 2020 1:37 pm

Hey Cherries. Wow I can't believe it is already February 21st. Where is this month going?!!

Anyone scrapping today? I won't be, but I do hope to have a scrappy weekend. We have had such a fun week with Maddie and Aiden, and today I am taking them to see my mom. She doesn't know that they are still here so I am surprising her. She will love spending some time with them. So that is the plan for today.

Hope everyone has a great day!

Image Image  Image Image

emmapaige
Wild Cherry
Layouts: 1380

Re: Scrap a Day, February 21st

Post by emmapaige » Fri Feb 21, 2020 1:56 pm

Good afternoon!  We went out to an early lunch and then grocery shopping.  We're home and all the groceries are put away.  We need to leave in a little bit to pick up our taxes.  Going to a crop tomorrow so I need to pack.  Therefore, I doubt I'll get any scrapping done.

But I do have this layout to share. I'm on the Scrap Our Stash blog with this layout/challenge.

** Chris **

My blog: http://mommomandpoppop.blogspot.com/

ImageImageImageImage

DN in MN
Cherry Jubilee
Layouts: 256

Post by DN in MN » Fri Feb 21, 2020 1:58 pm

What a nice surprise for your mom, Barb!  Enjoy the time and I hope you get some scrappy time this weekend. Tonight, I should be able to get down in my room as we have no plans but I say that alot and then never make it down there for reason or another, ugh... Anyhoo... I hope everyone has a great day and weekend!
 Image   Image   Image

2020 ~ 43/75 Layouts ~ 3 Card(s)   

DN in MN
Cherry Jubilee

Post by DN in MN » Fri Feb 21, 2020 1:58 pm

emmapaige wrote:
Fri Feb 21, 2020 1:56 pm
Good afternoon!  We went out to an early lunch and then grocery shopping.  We're home and all the groceries are put away.  We need to leave in a little bit to pick up our taxes.  Going to a crop tomorrow so I need to pack.  Therefore, I doubt I'll get any scrapping done.

But I do have this layout to share. I'm on the Scrap Our Stash blog with this layout/challenge.

Great layout, Chris!  Enjoy your crop :) 

Image   Image   Image

Ashjoy
Cherry Bomb
Layouts: 141

Post by Ashjoy » Fri Feb 21, 2020 2:22 pm

Chris, sounds like fun.  And great lo.  

I went to the gym and just jogged 90 minutes in the pool. So just getting home.  My shoulders are not being kind.  

My daughter and future son in law put an offer in on a house and it was excepted.  My daughter is off for a week work conference so we are going to go to the inspection for her tomorrow.  It's a very nice first home. She is worried that they have nothing but I told her they don't need much to start. And to take their time getting stuff so she is sure it's what she wants.  We bought them a bedroom set for Christmas and we are giving them another one from our spare room. So they will be able to move that in as soon as they get it painted.  

I won't likely scrap today.  Need to get caught up and laundry and such.  Then dinner out most likely.  

Joyce

CarrieG
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Layouts: 1224

Post by CarrieG » Fri Feb 21, 2020 3:31 pm

well after a tortuous nose swab...........taaaaaaaaadaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa i have the flu for the SECOND TIME....bawwwwwwwwwwwwwww

my plan is take out for dinner and some rest..then tomorrow i am going to *rest* in my scrappy room  haaaaaaaaaaaa

i have a couple layouts i want to cross off my list :)

blbabe1234
Cherry Bark
Layouts: 2991

Post by blbabe1234 » Fri Feb 21, 2020 3:32 pm

TGIF!!! Its been a really busy week, that's for sure! Joy, congrats to your DD and her fiance. Chris, great LO. Have fun at that crop! Deanna, glad you will be able to make it to your room today. Barb, sweet surprise for your mom.

Been another busy day today. Got groceries, threw dinner in the crock pot and work as always. So far nobody has bothered me, so I'm hoping the next 4 hours are quiet too. DH will have to work late as his boss is flying back home this afternoon. They need to discuss whats up for next week! With that said, as long as work doesn't get crazy, I can scrap a little before DH gets home. I still need to find all my PINKS before I can do Flasher Laura's 3rd challenge. I'm thinking about scrapping Penny. Pretty Penny in Pink! 😍
~ Brandy Williams ~

Image Image

blbabe1234
Cherry Bark

Post by blbabe1234 » Fri Feb 21, 2020 3:33 pm

CarrieG wrote:
Fri Feb 21, 2020 3:31 pm
well after a tortuous nose swab...........taaaaaaaaadaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa i have the flu for the SECOND TIME....bawwwwwwwwwwwwwww

my plan is take out for dinner and some rest..then tomorrow i am going to *rest* in my scrappy room  haaaaaaaaaaaa

Ggggiiiirrrrllll!!!!! How in the world does that happen? IN the same season?!?!?!?!?!

Seriously though..feel better.
~ Brandy Williams ~

Image Image

Ashjoy
Cherry Bomb
Layouts: 141

Post by Ashjoy » Fri Feb 21, 2020 4:04 pm

Carrie, that does stink.  So many strands of flu and viruses going around this year.  It seems worse then in years past.  Maybe they need to shut school down early for spring break and decontaminate everything well.  Feel better.  

I posted a card to the gallery, now to figure out if I can use it for any of the challenges.  Then I am going to break out some photo paper and see if I can figure out how to edit and print photos from my MacBook.  It's my first Mac computer so I am still having a learning curve.  
Joyce

CarrieG
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Layouts: 1224

Post by CarrieG » Fri Feb 21, 2020 6:47 pm

blbabe1234 wrote:
Fri Feb 21, 2020 3:33 pm
CarrieG wrote:

Ggggiiiirrrrllll!!!!! How in the world does that happen? IN the same season?!?!?!?!?!

Seriously though..feel better. 
apparently there is type A type B and some strays...LOL    i feel like POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

MTCanuk
Cherry Bomb
Layouts: 983

Post by MTCanuk » Fri Feb 21, 2020 7:22 pm

Oh, Carrie! You poor thing. The flu is miserable, even with the flu shot. Hope you start feeling better.

Just pooped from having the grandbaby all week. She’s back to being a cat napper today! Got sheets on the bed changed. But no scrapping for me. Hopefully over the weekend.
Sunny day here and 49F.
Visit my blog:http://mtcanuk.blogspot.com/
Leslee

DN in MN
Cherry Jubilee

Post by DN in MN » Fri Feb 21, 2020 8:52 pm

CarrieG wrote:

That nose swab is such a violation!  How crappy... Hope you feel better soon :)

Image   Image   Image

DN in MN
Cherry Jubilee

Post by DN in MN » Fri Feb 21, 2020 8:53 pm

blbabe1234 wrote:
Fri Feb 21, 2020 3:32 pm
TGIF!!! Its been a really busy week, that's for sure! Joy, congrats to your DD and her fiance. Chris, great LO. Have fun at that crop! Deanna, glad you will be able to make it to your room today. Barb, sweet surprise for your mom.

Been another busy day today. Got groceries, threw dinner in the crock pot and work as always. So far nobody has bothered me, so I'm hoping the next 4 hours are quiet too. DH will have to work late as his boss is flying back home this afternoon. They need to discuss whats up for next week! With that said, as long as work doesn't get crazy, I can scrap a little before DH gets home. I still need to find all my PINKS before I can do Flasher Laura's 3rd challenge. I'm thinking about scrapping Penny. Pretty Penny in Pink! 😍
Brandy... love that title!  Hope you get that done :) 
 Image   Image   Image

pawprints
Cherry Crush

Post by pawprints » Fri Feb 21, 2020 9:59 pm

emmapaige wrote:
Fri Feb 21, 2020 1:56 pm

Another great layout! You are really knocking them out this month Chris!!

Image Image  Image Image

pawprints
Cherry Crush

Post by pawprints » Fri Feb 21, 2020 10:00 pm

DN in MN wrote:
Fri Feb 21, 2020 1:58 pm
What a nice surprise for your mom, Barb!  Enjoy the time and I hope you get some scrappy time this weekend. Tonight, I should be able to get down in my room as we have no plans but I say that alot and then never make it down there for reason or another, ugh... Anyhoo... I hope everyone has a great day and weekend!

Thanks Deanna. We had a good time and my mom was so happy to see them.

Image Image  Image Image

blbabe1234
Cherry Bark

Post by blbabe1234 » Fri Feb 21, 2020 10:02 pm

Okay, change of plans. DH's boss sent him home a couple of hours early to relax. Let him shower, eat dinner with me before meeting back at the office at 6:30PM. Its 8pm and he's still there. With that said, I scrapped! But not Penny. As I was looking thru pics I stumbled on a super cute photo of Baby Shelby and squealed! She was so wittle!

~ Brandy Williams ~

Image Image

pawprints
Cherry Crush

Post by pawprints » Fri Feb 21, 2020 10:02 pm

Ashjoy wrote:
Fri Feb 21, 2020 2:22 pm
Chris, sounds like fun.  And great lo.  

I went to the gym and just jogged 90 minutes in the pool. So just getting home.  My shoulders are not being kind.  

My daughter and future son in law put an offer in on a house and it was excepted.  My daughter is off for a week work conference so we are going to go to the inspection for her tomorrow.  It's a very nice first home. She is worried that they have nothing but I told her they don't need much to start. And to take their time getting stuff so she is sure it's what she wants.  We bought them a bedroom set for Christmas and we are giving them another one from our spare room. So they will be able to move that in as soon as they get it painted.  

I won't likely scrap today.  Need to get caught up and laundry and such.  Then dinner out most likely.  

That is so great and so exciting for them!!

Image Image  Image Image

pawprints
Cherry Crush

Post by pawprints » Sat Feb 22, 2020 3:38 pm

CarrieG wrote:

Oh no Carrie!!! That sucks!!! Feel better!!

Image Image  Image Image

pawprints
Cherry Crush

Post by pawprints » Sat Feb 22, 2020 3:41 pm

blbabe1234 wrote:
Fri Feb 21, 2020 10:02 pm
Okay, change of plans. DH's boss sent him home a couple of hours early to relax. Let him shower, eat dinner with me before meeting back at the office at 6:30PM. Its 8pm and he's still there. With that said, I scrapped! But not Penny. As I was looking thru pics I stumbled on a super cute photo of Baby Shelby and squealed! She was so wittle!

Brandy that pic is ADORABLE!! Squeal is right! Great layout!

Image Image  Image Image

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”