Scrap a Day, February 22nd

Moderator: ACOT Employee

blbabe1234
Cherry Bark
Layouts: 2912

Scrap a Day, February 22nd

Post by blbabe1234 » Sat Feb 22, 2020 11:07 am

Good morning cherries! I'm up early and scrapping today! So I figured I'd start this thread for Barb.

I got started on the Book Lover's Challenge last night but didn't finish it. DH came home around 8:30PM - not as late as we thought he'd be and had to be back at the office at 7am. So he was up early and out the door. I treated it like a weekday and after feeding the dogs, I went on my walk, showered, and had my coffee and made myself some breakfast. DH doesn't know what time he will be home as his boss needs either be at the airport by 9am or his flight leaves at 9am. LOL. Silly man! That's why you should listen! Haha! Anyways, I'm working on that layout I started last night. When DH does get back, I need to shut my computer down so he can check on my battery backup. If needed, we will go into town and get me a new battery. From there we might hit up the Farmer's Market, if not, we have other errands that we can run. We also need to do our taxes but after the early start to our day today, we might hold off until tomorrow.

How about you? Anybody else got scrappy plans for the day?
~ Brandy Williams ~

Visit my blog - Brandy's Lab

DN in MN
Cherry Jubilee
Layouts: 206

Re: Scrap a Day, February 22nd

Post by DN in MN » Sat Feb 22, 2020 11:31 am

Good Morning :)  I am having a lazy morning.  Watched some youtube and had my coffee.  BF just got up and we had breakfast.  Now to decide to either go in my room or run errands.  It is going to be an extremely warm day here... high of 38 predicted.  Should go do things... yet, I love lazy days!  There will be no scrappy time tomorrow as I have to head to the cities for a Monday meeting.  Decisions to make, lol. 

Have a great day all!
 Image    Image

2020 ~ 16/75 Layouts ~ 1 Card(s)   

DN in MN
Cherry Jubilee
Layouts: 206

Post by DN in MN » Sat Feb 22, 2020 11:32 am

blbabe1234 wrote:
Sat Feb 22, 2020 11:07 am
Good morning cherries! I'm up early and scrapping today! So I figured I'd start this thread for Barb.

I got started on the Book Lover's Challenge last night but didn't finish it. DH came home around 8:30PM - not as late as we thought he'd be and had to be back at the office at 7am. So he was up early and out the door. I treated it like a weekday and after feeding the dogs, I went on my walk, showered, and had my coffee and made myself some breakfast. DH doesn't know what time he will be home as his boss needs either be at the airport by 9am or his flight leaves at 9am. LOL. Silly man! That's why you should listen! Haha! Anyways, I'm working on that layout I started last night. When DH does get back, I need to shut my computer down so he can check on my battery backup. If needed, we will go into town and get me a new battery. From there we might hit up the Farmer's Market, if not, we have other errands that we can run. We also need to do our taxes but after the early start to our day today, we might hold off until tomorrow.

How about you? Anybody else got scrappy plans for the day?

Yay for you, Brandy!  Enjoy your time :) 
 Image    Image

2020 ~ 16/75 Layouts ~ 1 Card(s)   

blbabe1234
Cherry Bark

Post by blbabe1234 » Sat Feb 22, 2020 12:11 pm

DN in MN wrote:
Sat Feb 22, 2020 11:31 am
Good Morning :)  I am having a lazy morning.  Watched some youtube and had my coffee.  BF just got up and we had breakfast.  Now to decide to either go in my room or run errands.  It is going to be an extremely warm day here... high of 38 predicted.  Should go do things... yet, I love lazy days!  There will be no scrappy time tomorrow as I have to head to the cities for a Monday meeting.  Decisions to make, lol. 

Have a great day all!

I vote for scrappy day!
~ Brandy Williams ~

blbabe1234
Cherry Bark

Post by blbabe1234 » Sat Feb 22, 2020 12:12 pm

Finished my layout for Book Lover's Challenge. Also fits the Alphabet Challenge

~ Brandy Williams ~

MTCanuk
Cherry Bing
Layouts: 887

Post by MTCanuk » Sat Feb 22, 2020 1:44 pm

I am having a slow morning, too!  I needed it!  Had my coffee and now bubbling away in my jetted tub!  Heading to my scrap space after I get dressed.  Pulled a photo and papers for the Becky Fleck challenge.  
We are in for a warmer and windy day!  When those chinook winds blow off the mountains it always pushes those temperatures up!  Then back to snow come Monday!
Visit my blog:http://mtcanuk.blogspot.com/
Leslee

SCRAPBOOKINGVLCS
Cherry Blossom
Layouts: 5

Post by SCRAPBOOKINGVLCS » Sat Feb 22, 2020 1:59 pm

MORNING CHERRIES OR AFTERNOON FOR SOME OF YOU...… LOVE THE LO JUST 2 CUTE FOR WORDS.... SHANNON I GOT MY DIECUTS TODAY & THEY ARE JUST AWESOME!!!!!!!! NOW I CAN CUT OUT THE 1 CAT AND SIT HIM ON THE MICROWAVE AND THE LEMONS WILL WORK JUST GREAT FOR MY PAGE...… THANKS A MIL!!!!!!!!!! 

WELL EVERYONE HAVE A GREAT SCRAPPIN DAY!!!!

VALERIE

Art_Teacher
Cherry Addict
Layouts: 1651

Post by Art_Teacher » Sat Feb 22, 2020 2:24 pm

Probably no scrapping for me today. It is getting to be crunch time...only 3 weeks until opening night of our musical, Spamalot! :)  I keep crossing things of my to-do list, but somehow, there are still tons of things on it. lol  These 2 layouts are ones I did for Silvia Romeo that I hadn't posted yet.

Laura

pawprints
Cherry Crush
Layouts: 724

Post by pawprints » Sat Feb 22, 2020 3:55 pm

Thanks for posting for me today Brandy! I had a hard time getting my motor running today but now I am in full gear. Stripping the kids beds and have sheets in the wash. We had a great week together it was so much fun having them around. Last night dd and her hubby and JJ came and we had pizza. It was a circus here. Put JJ and Aiden together and you have running and screeching and it sounds like there are at least 4 more kids here than there actually are. Add Twinkie and Sky to that mix and it gets pretty wild. Lol. They left around 11 and the dogs passed out immediately and we watched some tv. So I slept in and had a very lazy morning, but now beds are stripped and the washer is going and I am ready to get my scrap on! I have missed scrapping so much. And I am so happy that the deadline for the Flasher Valentine's Day Party layouts isn't until Monday! Yay!

Image Image Image Image

pawprints
Cherry Crush

Post by pawprints » Sat Feb 22, 2020 3:57 pm

blbabe1234 wrote:
Sat Feb 22, 2020 12:12 pm
Finished my layout for Book Lover's Challenge. Also fits the Alphabet Challenge

Brandy this is ADORABLE!!!!

Image Image Image Image

pawprints
Cherry Crush

Post by pawprints » Sat Feb 22, 2020 3:58 pm

Art_Teacher wrote:
Sat Feb 22, 2020 2:24 pm
Probably no scrapping for me today. It is getting to be crunch time...only 3 weeks until opening night of our musical, Spamalot! :)  I keep crossing things of my to-do list, but somehow, there are still tons of things on it. lol  These 2 layouts are ones I did for Silvia Romeo that I hadn't posted yet.

ImageImage
Two gorgeous layouts Laura! That first one is one of my favorite sayings!

Image Image Image Image

emmapaige
Cherry Jubilee
Layouts: 1302

Post by emmapaige » Sat Feb 22, 2020 4:16 pm

Good afternoon! I am at a crop and finishing up my fifth layout. I’m getting burned out and not sure I have a sixth one in me. Luckily I brought my Kindle so I may take a break and read a little.
** Chris **

My blog: http://mommomandpoppop.blogspot.com/

Image  ImageImageImage

CarrieG
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Layouts: 1183

Post by CarrieG » Sat Feb 22, 2020 4:21 pm

ugh  its 2 in the afternoon but i have finally made it to my scraproom...this flu is a doozy.....dh has it now, as do our oldest dd and her dh and our grandson...oyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy  youngest dd already had it....so knock on wood she doesnt get sick again

im gonna try and start a layout.....wish me luck...LOL

emmapaige
Cherry Jubilee
Layouts: 1302

Post by emmapaige » Sat Feb 22, 2020 7:01 pm

CarrieG wrote:
Sat Feb 22, 2020 4:21 pm
ugh  its 2 in the afternoon but i have finally made it to my scraproom...this flu is a doozy.....dh has it now, as do our oldest dd and her dh and our grandson...oyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy  youngest dd already had it....so knock on wood she doesnt get sick again

im gonna try and start a layout.....wish me luck...LOL

Oh no....I've heard so many have gotten this flu even after having a flu shot.  I'm praying DH and I don't get it especially because of our age.

I hope you all get better soon!!! 
** Chris **

My blog: http://mommomandpoppop.blogspot.com/

Image  ImageImageImage

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”