Scrap a Day, February 23rd

Moderator: ACOT Employee

pawprints
Cherry Crush
Layouts: 722

Scrap a Day, February 23rd

Post by pawprints » Sun Feb 23, 2020 1:57 pm

Hey Cherries. Wow these roller coaster temps we are having are crazy. When I went to bed it was 27 degrees. Right now it is 55. It’s so crazy and so weird for us to be at 55 in February. No snow either.

Anybody scrapping today? I am! And I scrapped yesterday too! It felt so good to play with paper! I’m working on Flasher Laura’s Valentines Day Party challenges and having so much fun! I haven’t gotten yesterday’s layout uploaded yet but I will in a bit.

Hope everyone is having a great Sunday!

Image Image Image Image

CarrieG
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Layouts: 1180

Re: Scrap a Day, February 23rd

Post by CarrieG » Sun Feb 23, 2020 2:05 pm

feeling maybe 10% better today....body still feels like ive been a human punching bag...lol

i got the BF challenge done last night and uploaded today....while i still have my winter stuff out i guess i should scrap another snow l.o
i also have another layout i started before i got sick that i now dont quite remember the direction i was going with it...so need to figure that out..lol

it is dumping rain here today.....me no likey but the natives do..lol

blbabe1234
Cherry Bark
Layouts: 2904

Post by blbabe1234 » Sun Feb 23, 2020 2:33 pm

Hi Barb. Glad you're scrapping! Its warming up today and tomorrow we will be in the 80s before we drop back down to the 30s by Wednesday!
Carrie glad you are feeling a little better. Just rest up!

The one layout I did yesterday was all I did. DH came home at 10:30 and we went to Altex to get a new battery for my battery backup. Then we went to the island for lunch, back home. We both took a nap and he realized that his small laptop is POS and it froze while he uninstalled stuff. So we went back to Altex to get him a laptop, came home again and by that time it was after 5pm. So we just played catch up with our DVR, had cheese/crackers, olives/pickles and wine for dinner and slept in today.

I got the card challenge done. I ran across this chipboard cherry last month and for some odd reason, set it aside. Who would have thunked that we would need it for the card challenge! Ha!

~ Brandy Williams ~

Visit my blog - Brandy's Lab

StacyLee
Cherry Bing
Layouts: 559

Post by StacyLee » Sun Feb 23, 2020 3:16 pm

I'm scrapping today! Started a layout last night for the Title Challenge, and finished it up this morning

I have one started for the GD Mood Board challenge but it's such a beautiful day I'm going to go out and play in the yard with my babies and finish it up later.  
Stacy
Visit my blog - #InMyLife

Image   Image

pawprints
Cherry Crush

Post by pawprints » Sun Feb 23, 2020 3:38 pm

CarrieG wrote:
Sun Feb 23, 2020 2:05 pm
feeling maybe 10% better today....body still feels like ive been a human punching bag...lol

i got the BF challenge done last night and uploaded today....while i still have my winter stuff out i guess i should scrap another snow l.o
i also have another layout i started before i got sick that i now dont quite remember the direction i was going with it...so need to figure that out..lol

it is dumping rain here today.....me no likey but the natives do..lol

It stinks that you are sick. Feel better soon!

Image Image Image Image

pawprints
Cherry Crush

Post by pawprints » Sun Feb 23, 2020 3:39 pm

blbabe1234 wrote:
Sun Feb 23, 2020 2:33 pm
Hi Barb. Glad you're scrapping! Its warming up today and tomorrow we will be in the 80s before we drop back down to the 30s by Wednesday!
Carrie glad you are feeling a little better. Just rest up!

The one layout I did yesterday was all I did. DH came home at 10:30 and we went to Altex to get a new battery for my battery backup. Then we went to the island for lunch, back home. We both took a nap and he realized that his small laptop is POS and it froze while he uninstalled stuff. So we went back to Altex to get him a laptop, came home again and by that time it was after 5pm. So we just played catch up with our DVR, had cheese/crackers, olives/pickles and wine for dinner and slept in today.

I got the card challenge done. I ran across this chipboard cherry last month and for some odd reason, set it aside. Who would have thunked that we would need it for the card challenge! Ha!

Brandy that is a great card! Love that large cherry!

Image Image Image Image

pawprints
Cherry Crush

Post by pawprints » Sun Feb 23, 2020 3:40 pm

StacyLeeD wrote:
Sun Feb 23, 2020 3:16 pm
I'm scrapping today! Started a layout last night for the Title Challenge, and finished it up this morning

I have one started for the GD Mood Board challenge but it's such a beautiful day I'm going to go out and play in the yard with my babies and finish it up later.  
Great layout! Love the different papers!

Image Image Image Image

emmapaige
Cherry Jubilee
Layouts: 1293

Post by emmapaige » Sun Feb 23, 2020 4:37 pm

Good afternoon.  Slow start for me today.  I woke up about 2:30 with major tummy issues.  Not sure what was going on.  I had leftovers from the night before and didn't get sick.  So I didn't even get up until 11:30.  I took photos of four of the layouts I did at the crop yesterday.  I uploaded three to the gallery and the fourth one is for a DT assignment.  The other two layouts I started yesterday needs some finishing touches but I just don't feel up to it.  It's a beautiful day here but only went outside for a few minutes.
** Chris **

My blog: http://mommomandpoppop.blogspot.com/

Image  ImageImageImage

pawprints
Cherry Crush

Post by pawprints » Sun Feb 23, 2020 4:52 pm

emmapaige wrote:
Sun Feb 23, 2020 4:37 pm
Good afternoon.  Slow start for me today.  I woke up about 2:30 with major tummy issues.  Not sure what was going on.  I had leftovers from the night before and didn't get sick.  So I didn't even get up until 11:30.  I took photos of four of the layouts I did at the crop yesterday.  I uploaded three to the gallery and the fourth one is for a DT assignment.  The other two layouts I started yesterday needs some finishing touches but I just don't feel up to it.  It's a beautiful day here but only went outside for a few minutes.

Oh no Chris I am so sorry you are not feeling well. I hope you feel better soon!

Image Image Image Image

pawprints
Cherry Crush

Post by pawprints » Sun Feb 23, 2020 4:54 pm

My layout for Flasher Laura's Pun Challenge.

Image Image Image Image

Ashjoy
Cherry Bomb
Layouts: 128

Post by Ashjoy » Sun Feb 23, 2020 6:08 pm

You all are killing it today! Great pages and cards.  I went to the gym this morning.  Did hot yoga root and hot yoga flow, then did a yoga Surender and 30 minutes meditation.  Then I had to go outside in the cold rain to get home and it ruined my zen.  lol. 

I did make a CAS card today for a dt assignment.  

Now off to blog.  
Joyce

blbabe1234
Cherry Bark

Post by blbabe1234 » Sun Feb 23, 2020 6:23 pm

Wonderful layouts everyone. Chris, sorry for your tummy troubles. Feel better soon.

I did this for 3 in a Row

~ Brandy Williams ~

pawprints
Cherry Crush

Post by pawprints » Sun Feb 23, 2020 7:06 pm

Ashjoy wrote:
Sun Feb 23, 2020 6:08 pm
You all are killing it today! Great pages and cards.  I went to the gym this morning.  Did hot yoga root and hot yoga flow, then did a yoga Surender and 30 minutes meditation.  Then I had to go outside in the cold rain to get home and it ruined my zen.  lol. 

I did make a CAS card today for a dt assignment.  

Now off to blog.  

You are so dedicated to going to the gym and doing your yoga. That is really awesome!

Such a cute card!

Image Image Image Image

pawprints
Cherry Crush

Post by pawprints » Sun Feb 23, 2020 7:07 pm

blbabe1234 wrote:
Sun Feb 23, 2020 6:23 pm
Wonderful layouts everyone. Chris, sorry for your tummy troubles. Feel better soon.

I did this for 3 in a Row

This is so sweet Brandy! Love that hot air balloon with the animals!

Image Image Image Image

blbabe1234
Cherry Bark

Post by blbabe1234 » Sun Feb 23, 2020 9:32 pm

Last one for the night. Scraplift the GD/GD Challenge #4

~ Brandy Williams ~

MTCanuk
Cherry Bing
Layouts: 881

Post by MTCanuk » Sun Feb 23, 2020 10:22 pm

Fun layouts, everyone.  
I worked in the NICU from 6am until noon.  Had a quick stop at my dd and then came home.
I worked on a layout and uploaded a couple into the gallery.
The last couple of days have been in the 50’s , which is very abnormal for Feb. But snow forecasted for tomorrow.

Visit my blog:http://mtcanuk.blogspot.com/
Leslee

pawprints
Cherry Crush

Post by pawprints » Mon Feb 24, 2020 2:25 pm

blbabe1234 wrote:
Sun Feb 23, 2020 9:32 pm
Last one for the night. Scraplift the GD/GD Challenge #4

Such a sweet layout Brandy! Love the colors and those hearts!

Image Image Image Image

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”