Scrap a Day, February 25th

Moderator: ACOT Employee

pawprints
Cherry Crush
Layouts: 724

Scrap a Day, February 25th

Post by pawprints » Tue Feb 25, 2020 12:17 pm

Hey Cherries. I finished my layout for FVP Challenge #3 yesterday, and with that I did all three of Flasher Laura's Valentine Party challenges! Yay for me! Lol!

Anyone scrapping today? We are running out a little later for dh's typing and crossmatch, but other than that I have no other plans but to stay in and scrap.

Hope everyone has a great day!

Image Image Image Image

blbabe1234
Cherry Bark
Layouts: 2906

Re: Scrap a Day, February 25th

Post by blbabe1234 » Tue Feb 25, 2020 12:26 pm

Good morning Barb! Good luck to Richard today!

I adore that layout so much. That photo is adorable! And congrats on doing all 3 of Flasher Laura's challenges. So did I! They were all so inspiring!

Not sure if I'll do any scrapping today. Getting some things done for my client this morning and hoping to get an upgrade done tonight. If not, then it'll get pushed to Thursday night as tomorrow DH and I have plans.

Hope everyone has a great day.
~ Brandy Williams ~

Visit my blog - Brandy's Lab

Ashjoy
Cherry Bomb
Layouts: 128

Post by Ashjoy » Tue Feb 25, 2020 12:36 pm

Barb, I am so sorry you are going through that.  Sounds exactly like what my grandmother had to do.  Anemia certainly isn't one of the the things you hear about being such a big issue until you have it yourself or a loved one.  Hugs.  

I came home from yoga last night and found we didn't have much hot water.  I an awaiting the second company to come and give an estimate.  The tank is 9 years old and original to the house so it needs to be replaced.  The joys of homeownership.  Maybe I should do a page on that. lol. 

Once I get them gone I am hoping to do run the dishwasher and then scrap.  Trying to minimize hot water usage all at once.  The main element is out. So it's like only getting warm water.  The hubs has a dentist appointment at 4 and I have a hair appointment.  
Joyce

pawprints
Cherry Crush

Post by pawprints » Tue Feb 25, 2020 12:57 pm

blbabe1234 wrote:
Tue Feb 25, 2020 12:26 pm
Good morning Barb! Good luck to Richard today!

I adore that layout so much. That photo is adorable! And congrats on doing all 3 of Flasher Laura's challenges. So did I! They were all so inspiring!

Not sure if I'll do any scrapping today. Getting some things done for my client this morning and hoping to get an upgrade done tonight. If not, then it'll get pushed to Thursday night as tomorrow DH and I have plans.

Hope everyone has a great day.
Thanks Brandy. Yes her challenges were all so inspiring. I am so glad I had a chance to do them.

Image Image Image Image

LoreenC
Cherry Bing
Layouts: 503

Post by LoreenC » Tue Feb 25, 2020 12:59 pm

pawprints wrote:
Tue Feb 25, 2020 12:17 pm
Hey Cherries. I finished my layout for FVP Challenge #3 yesterday, and with that I did all three of Flasher Laura's Valentine Party challenges! Yay for me! Lol!

Anyone scrapping today? We are running out a little later for dh's typing and crossmatch, but other than that I have no other plans but to stay in and scrap.

Wonderful LO! Super sweet photo and colors! Good Luck today!
I am going to try to get the Bingo Challenge done today and maybe a page or two more!
ImageImageImage

pawprints
Cherry Crush

Post by pawprints » Tue Feb 25, 2020 1:02 pm

Ashjoy wrote:
Tue Feb 25, 2020 12:36 pm
Barb, I am so sorry you are going through that.  Sounds exactly like what my grandmother had to do.  Anemia certainly isn't one of the the things you hear about being such a big issue until you have it yourself or a loved one.  Hugs.  

I came home from yoga last night and found we didn't have much hot water.  I an awaiting the second company to come and give an estimate.  The tank is 9 years old and original to the house so it needs to be replaced.  The joys of homeownership.  Maybe I should do a page on that. lol. 

Once I get them gone I am hoping to do run the dishwasher and then scrap.  Trying to minimize hot water usage all at once.  The main element is out. So it's like only getting warm water.  The hubs has a dentist appointment at 4 and I have a hair appointment.  

Yes anemia is no fun. I have the Thalassemia Minor gene so I am always anemic. But not to the point where I ever need blood. It's not as bad as that. I inherited it from my dad and passed it down to my son. My ds and I always say we could get 10 hours of sleep and still feel tired.

That stinks about your water heater. Hope it gets fixed soon.

Image Image Image Image

pawprints
Cherry Crush

Post by pawprints » Tue Feb 25, 2020 1:04 pm

LoreenC wrote:
Tue Feb 25, 2020 12:59 pm
pawprints wrote:
Tue Feb 25, 2020 12:17 pm

Wonderful LO! Super sweet photo and colors! Good Luck today!
I am going to try to get the Bingo Challenge done today and maybe a page or two more! 

Thank you Loreen. Have fun scrapping.

Image Image Image Image

MTCanuk
Cherry Bing
Layouts: 885

Post by MTCanuk » Tue Feb 25, 2020 1:36 pm

Your layout is so pretty, Barb. What a cutie!

The baby is with her other grandma today.  It’s good to share the wealth.  So, 
i am catching up on my cleaning.  Got upstairs floors vacuumed and now mopped.  Next Will do the tile floors downstairs. 

it’s a beautiful sunny day out with fresh snow on the ground. 
Visit my blog:http://mtcanuk.blogspot.com/
Leslee

57Diana
Cherry Bing
Layouts: 365

Post by 57Diana » Tue Feb 25, 2020 3:50 pm

This is page 2 of my crayfish layout. I used part one for the Twisted Challenge.  I always take forever to finish journaling.

An expert at anything was once a beginner!

pawprints
Cherry Crush

Post by pawprints » Tue Feb 25, 2020 5:23 pm

MTCanuk wrote:
Tue Feb 25, 2020 1:36 pm
Your layout is so pretty, Barb. What a cutie!

The baby is with her other grandma today.  It’s good to share the wealth.  So, 
i am catching up on my cleaning.  Got upstairs floors vacuumed and now mopped.  Next Will do the tile floors downstairs. 

it’s a beautiful sunny day out with fresh snow on the ground. 

Thank you Leslee. No snow here… just rain.

Image Image Image Image

pawprints
Cherry Crush

Post by pawprints » Tue Feb 25, 2020 5:24 pm

57Diana wrote:
Tue Feb 25, 2020 3:50 pm
This is page 2 of my crayfish layout. I used part one for the Twisted Challenge.  I always take forever to finish journaling.

Sweet memory to capture. I love how all the buttons at the bottom look like the rocks!

Image Image Image Image

SCRAPBOOKINGVLCS
Cherry Blossom
Layouts: 5

Post by SCRAPBOOKINGVLCS » Tue Feb 25, 2020 5:56 pm

BARB LOVE YOUR VERY CUTE & WONDERFULLY PLAYFUL LO..... YOUR GD (I AM ASSUMING THAT IS) WITH THE PUPPIES IS JUST ADORABLE.....

GOOD LUCK WITH THE WATER HEATER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JUST CLEANING MY CRAFT ROOM WHAT THERE IS TO CLEAN ANYWAY'S.... NOT MUCH GOING ON HERE...

HAVE A GREAT NIGHT EVERYONE....

VALERIE

emmapaige
Cherry Jubilee
Layouts: 1299

Post by emmapaige » Tue Feb 25, 2020 6:02 pm

Beautiful layout Barb and hope all went well today.

I played MahJong today and won big time!!!  No scrapping today but hope to do lots tomorrow since DH is having lunch with his old co-workers.
** Chris **

My blog: http://mommomandpoppop.blogspot.com/

Image  ImageImageImage

pawprints
Cherry Crush

Post by pawprints » Tue Feb 25, 2020 6:32 pm

SCRAPBOOKINGVLCS wrote:
Tue Feb 25, 2020 5:56 pm
BARB LOVE YOUR VERY CUTE & WONDERFULLY PLAYFUL LO..... YOUR GD (I AM ASSUMING THAT IS) WITH THE PUPPIES IS JUST ADORABLE.....

GOOD LUCK WITH THE WATER HEATER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JUST CLEANING MY CRAFT ROOM WHAT THERE IS TO CLEAN ANYWAY'S.... NOT MUCH GOING ON HERE...

HAVE A GREAT NIGHT EVERYONE....

VALERIE
Yes that's my granddaughter. Thank you!

Image Image Image Image

pawprints
Cherry Crush

Post by pawprints » Tue Feb 25, 2020 6:34 pm

emmapaige wrote:
Tue Feb 25, 2020 6:02 pm
Beautiful layout Barb and hope all went well today.

I played MahJong today and won big time!!!  No scrapping today but hope to do lots tomorrow since DH is having lunch with his old co-workers.

Thank you Chris. All went fine. He just gets blood drawn, then they do the typing and crossmatching in the lab. They do it each and every time you get a transfusion.

Image Image Image Image

Ashjoy
Cherry Bomb

Post by Ashjoy » Tue Feb 25, 2020 6:42 pm

I’m waiting for my husband at the dentist. I made an online appointment to get my hair colored at the same time. When I got there they they told me neither person working does color. Then why advertise a special for color for Monday through Friday. I look like a hot mess to be out now.

Water heater estimates were stressing me out. I ate a candy bar.....HomeDepot is coming to do it tomorrow.
Joyce

Ashjoy
Cherry Bomb

Post by Ashjoy » Tue Feb 25, 2020 6:49 pm

And I was just looking for cherries to waste time and wasn’t logged in. Guess how many I found.....
Joyce

pawprints
Cherry Crush

Post by pawprints » Tue Feb 25, 2020 8:18 pm

Ashjoy wrote:
Tue Feb 25, 2020 6:42 pm
I’m waiting for my husband at the dentist. I made an online appointment to get my hair colored at the same time. When I got there they they told me neither person working does color. Then why advertise a special for color for Monday through Friday. I look like a hot mess to be out now.

Water heater estimates were stressing me out. I ate a candy bar.....HomeDepot is coming to do it tomorrow.

Geez that really stinks. You'd think they could get their advertising right.

Image Image Image Image

pawprints
Cherry Crush

Post by pawprints » Tue Feb 25, 2020 8:19 pm

Ashjoy wrote:
Tue Feb 25, 2020 6:49 pm
And I was just looking for cherries to waste time and wasn’t logged in. Guess how many I found.....

Oh no. I bet you found a lot.

Image Image Image Image

CarrieG
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Layouts: 1181

Post by CarrieG » Tue Feb 25, 2020 8:36 pm

ARRRRRRRRRRG  we have had serious wind since last night and im SICK of listening to it....annnnnnnnnd it makes everyone cray cray...LOL

no scrapping so far today....but hoping to maybe finish one of the two that have been sitting here....i am a bit blocked on them.........grrrrrrrrrrrrr

dh was home yesterday and today....his work requires that a doc tests and proves you are flu free............doc couldnt test him til this afternoon ....it was like having a big toddler around...yessssssss honey...its a slow comeback from the flu....im right there with ya but i am not moaning ...silly man!!!!!!!!

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”