Scrap a Day, March 25th

Moderator: ACOT Employee

pawprints
Cherry Crush
Layouts: 741

Scrap a Day, March 25th

Post by pawprints » Wed Mar 25, 2020 12:37 pm

Hey Cherries.It was supposed to rain all day but so far it has just been overcast. Tomorrow I will be taking Sky to the vet. She is due for shots this week and her checkup. I could put the checkup off for a little while but she needs her shots. I called my vet yesterday and they told me that what they are doing is you call them when you get there and a tech will come out and get her and bring her in. Then I go over to the large windows where the waiting room is and my vet has an exam table set up there in the waiting room and I can watch the whole exam. I think that is great because Sky will be able to see me. She will get her exam and her shots. They also told me that if it is too cold to stand outside by the window I could sit in my car and my vet would FaceTime with me. So we have an appointment for tomorrow morning.

I did a bunch of cleaning and vacuuming yesterday and then opened my Ninja Foodi Grill/Air Fryer and last night made burgers and hot dogs with it. It was awesome. I just need to work on adjusting my times. What's great is that you can open it at any time and check on the food and flip it. I can't wait to try air frying.

I may scrap today. We'll see how it goes.

Stay safe Cherry friends.
Last edited by pawprints on Wed Mar 25, 2020 1:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Image Image Image Image

blbabe1234
Cherry Bark
Layouts: 2966

Re: Scrap a Day, March 25th

Post by blbabe1234 » Wed Mar 25, 2020 12:55 pm

Hi Barb. Our vet is doing the same thing. Luckily the next time I need to take someone in is Shelby and Jazzy. But they aren't due for another 6 wks, so hopefully we will be passed all of this.

You're gonna love the air fryer! DH and I have one and we love it!

Yesterday I went to the grocery store at noon and OMG! No line! It was great. From the time I left the house, found a parking spot, got what I needed and paid and came home, I was gone for 30 mins! Easy Peasy! I got a dozen eggs for my Dad since he still couldn't find any. I also got fresh produce, my allergy meds, hashbrowns and some lunch meat. We should be good for a while now.

My client sent her Laredo and McAllen essential staff home yesterday and today, the last of her Corpus Christi staff will be sent home to work. Already have had a busy morning because those people are always in the office. Working from home remotely is a new concept to them so between the techs and I, we are getting them all set up.

Dad is babysitting today and tomorrow, and I already checked on them this morning. Will go back out again after lunch.

Have a great day!
~ Brandy Williams ~

Visit my blog - Brandy's Lab

pawprints
Cherry Crush

Post by pawprints » Wed Mar 25, 2020 1:05 pm

blbabe1234 wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 12:55 pm
Hi Barb. Our vet is doing the same thing. Luckily the next time I need to take someone in is Shelby and Jazzy. But they aren't due for another 6 wks, so hopefully we will be passed all of this.

You're gonna love the air fryer! DH and I have one and we love it!

Yesterday I went to the grocery store at noon and OMG! No line! It was great. From the time I left the house, found a parking spot, got what I needed and paid and came home, I was gone for 30 mins! Easy Peasy! I got a dozen eggs for my Dad since he still couldn't find any. I also got fresh produce, my allergy meds, hashbrowns and some lunch meat. We should be good for a while now.

My client sent her Laredo and McAllen essential staff home yesterday and today, the last of her Corpus Christi staff will be sent home to work. Already have had a busy morning because those people are always in the office. Working from home remotely is a new concept to them so between the techs and I, we are getting them all set up.

Dad is babysitting today and tomorrow, and I already checked on them this morning. Will go back out again after lunch.

Have a great day!
That is so great that you were able to get groceries and in such a reasonable amount of time. Our grocery delivery isn't scheduled until April 3, but our sil picked up some things for us yesterday and dd will be dropping them at our front door sometime today.

Image Image Image Image

CarrieG
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Layouts: 1207

Post by CarrieG » Wed Mar 25, 2020 1:06 pm

Barb that is great the vet is being so accomodating!!!!

walked down with DD and grandson to the bus to get their meals for today....grandson was so excited to get food from a ^baby^ bus..LOL

they get a great job today...cereal, fruit and juice for breakfast and they made "lunchables"  cheese, meat and crackers...so fun! plus more fruit and some veggies and 2 milks  yesterday they gave out 233 meals and today they hit 253  i think the best part is the non school age young children also get it and it is a huge excitement for them...lots of local pics on FB of littles with their food <3

i dug up another ancient pic last night...1990  that i would like to get scrapped today!

its gonna be a gorgeous warm day here so will spend the afternoon outside doing yardwork and getting my sun vitamins :)

Deanna13
Cherry Crush
Layouts: 3317

Post by Deanna13 » Wed Mar 25, 2020 1:08 pm

Good Morning Everyone! That's great how the Vet is doing that, Barb! We also have an air fryer and use it now and then. 

Sounds like a good morning and glad you could get your groceries, Brandy!

Those lunches sound pretty good, Carrie. Enjoy your beautiful day! 

It's overcast here but not too cold. I've been doing laundry today, catching up on shows, and scrapping a bit. Will upload later. I had placed an Office Depot order for ink on the 15th which was supposed to be delivered on the 17th by UPS. Finally, got someone to talk to on the 20th and besides filing a claim nothing else has happened. I guess I need to contact Office Depot as they're already charged my credit card. Kind of bummed because I spent over $20 in rewards and don't know if that will just be a loss. AND I need the ink. 

Have a Safe Day, everyone!  💖
Last edited by Deanna13 on Wed Mar 25, 2020 1:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
 ImageImageImage

Visit my Scrap Blog - Moments to Cherish Image

pawprints
Cherry Crush

Post by pawprints » Wed Mar 25, 2020 1:09 pm

CarrieG wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 1:06 pm
Barb that is great the vet is being so accomodating!!!!

walked down with DD and grandson to the bus to get their meals for today....grandson was so excited to get food from a ^baby^ bus..LOL

they get a great job today...cereal, fruit and juice for breakfast and they made "lunchables"  cheese, meat and crackers...so fun! plus more fruit and some veggies and 2 milks  yesterday they gave out 233 meals and today they hit 253  i think the best part is the non school age young children also get it and it is a huge excitement for them...lots of local pics on FB of littles with their food <3

i dug up another ancient pic last night...1990  that i would like to get scrapped today!

its gonna be a gorgeous warm day here so will spend the afternoon outside doing yardwork and getting my sun vitamins :)
That is all so sweet! How awesome that they do that!

Image Image Image Image

pawprints
Cherry Crush

Post by pawprints » Wed Mar 25, 2020 1:11 pm

Deanna13 wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 1:08 pm
Good Morning Everyone! That's great how the Vet is doing that, Barb! We also have an air fryer and use it now and then. 

Sounds like a good morning and glad you could get your groceries, Brandy!

Those lunches sound pretty good, Carrie. Enjoy your beautiful day! 

It's overcast here but not too cold. I've been doing laundry today, catching up on shows, and scrapping a bit. Will upload later. I had placed an Office Depot order for ink on the 15th which was supposed to be delivered on the 17th by UPS. Finally, got someone to talk to on the 20th and besides filing a claim nothing else has happened. I guess I need to contact Office Depot as they're already charged my credit card. Kind of bummed because I spent over $20 in rewards and don't know if that will just be a loss. AND I need the ink. 

Have a Safe Day, everyone!  💖
Hope you get that ink issue resolved soon. And keep your rewards!

Image Image Image Image

MTCanuk
Cherry Bomb
Layouts: 958

Post by MTCanuk » Wed Mar 25, 2020 1:44 pm

Not much new here from Montana.  For once it is awesome to live in a state where there are minimal people compared to a lot of areas.  
I have been trying to get out and walk just for some fresh air and sunshine.  But waiting until the temps at least get near 40F.  Walking with temps in the 20's sure keeps one moving!!!!
Seem to be scrapping at a snails pace these days.  Guess it is the motivation factor.
There are places here providing kid lunches too, and I know my dd has taken the grandkids a few times to pick up.  
Stay safe my cherry peeps.  
Visit my blog:http://mtcanuk.blogspot.com/
Leslee

Ashjoy
Cherry Bomb
Layouts: 141

Post by Ashjoy » Wed Mar 25, 2020 1:59 pm

Barb, that is awesome they are doing the vet visit that way. What a great idea.  Gonna share that with my daughter.  

We spent yesterday finishing up moving my daughter to her new home.  We came home about 5, she texted at 8 saying she was coming over. lol I think she missed the dogs.  So she got her cuddle, her dinner and snacks and back to sleep in her own bed.  Her fiancé works evenings, so he was home by a bit after midnight.  I think it is just a stressful time for everyone and a lot going on for her, I am glad she is close and feels good about coming home whenever she wants.  They don't know if they will get their furniture delivered now or will have to wait.  Some is supposed to be delivered on Friday.  

I walked to a neighbors to pick up milk yesterday and got bit by a dog.  A teen had it on a leash and couldn't handle it.  Luckily the adult ran and grabbed the dog just as it nipped me.  Just broke the skin but I have a black and blue thigh from where his teeth got me. I was scared crazy. I am not a fan of big don't, I have a healthy fear but am usually ok when the owner is there.  Ugh.  Anyway, I came home cleaned it and all is fine.  She texted an apologized again. But honestly I am glad it was me and not a child walking by.  It was a big dog.  

I am house cleaning and painting the room that was my daughters today so we can move our bedroom furniture back in from the garage.  I will likely not scrap today.  We will see.  

Joyce

emmapaige
Wild Cherry
Layouts: 1354

Post by emmapaige » Wed Mar 25, 2020 2:44 pm

Good afternoon - it's a dreary day here today which is perfect since the weather is matching my mood.  I've been kind of down for the past few days and don't feel like doing much of anything.  I watched a few process videos, This is Is season finale and just completed my 2020Census.  I may start working on another DT assignment which isn't due until April 8th but it will be good to have it done and not worry about it.

Barb - that is awesome that the Vet is taking those precautions.  I know how worried you are.  Glad you are enjoying your air fryer.  I really like mine.

Brandy - glad you had a successful trip to the grocery store.  I've made a couple of on-line grocery orders but I haven't been able to find any that carry chicken (or any other type of meat).  Luckily I have a little chicken and some pork chops in the freezer.  

Carrie - that is so great the schools are doing that for the children.  

Deanna - that stinks about your printer ink since all we've got to do right now is to scrap!!  I'm going to concentrate on scrapping older photos that I've already printed.  Since we're not doing anythig or spending time with anyone, I really have very few new photos to work with.  

Leslee - about now I wish I lived someplace with minimal people.  A day or two ago, they were stating that my county (Montgomery) had as many confirmed cases as the city of Philadelphia.  As I had mentioned, my stepson is working in Montana now so I'm less worried about him that the other kids and grandkids.

Joyce - glad to hear you got your daughter all moved.  But oh my gosh about the dog bite.  I got bit years ago (my stepdaughter's in-laws dog) and had to have a tetnus shot. Hopefully you want have to do that.
** Chris **

My blog: http://mommomandpoppop.blogspot.com/

ImageImageImageImage

CarrieG
Chocolate Covered Cherry

Post by CarrieG » Wed Mar 25, 2020 3:07 pm

MTCanuk wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 1:44 pm
Not much new here from Montana.  For once it is awesome to live in a state where there are minimal people compared to a lot of areas.  
I have been trying to get out and walk just for some fresh air and sunshine.  But waiting until the temps at least get near 40F.  Walking with temps in the 20's sure keeps one moving!!!!
Seem to be scrapping at a snails pace these days.  Guess it is the motivation factor.
There are places here providing kid lunches too, and I know my dd has taken the grandkids a few times to pick up.  
Stay safe my cherry peeps.  

yes being in a less populated area is nice.....there are only about 6,000 ppl in our town....and we arent close to anything..........teen DD has been out walking her doggie alot getting excerise

Vicki R.
Sweet Cherry Pie
Layouts: 243

Post by Vicki R. » Wed Mar 25, 2020 3:16 pm

It's so great to read that everyone is coming together and accommodating one another in this stressful time.  I had several appointments that had to be re-scheduled for May.  Hopefully, I will be able to keep them at that time.  My mother's cataract surgery was postponed also.  We're just "sheltering in place", using the treadmill for walking (since it is raining all week) and keeping clear of one another!  LOL!  DH and I share a space that is half man cave and half she shed.  Mom likes to hang out in the rocker in her sitting room.  Right now, I am extremely thankful that we have what we need and our family is healthy at this point.  Saying prayers that this passes and leaves us unscathed.  I also very thankful for internet service and computer friends!!

pawprints
Cherry Crush

Post by pawprints » Wed Mar 25, 2020 5:19 pm

Ashjoy wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 1:59 pm
Barb, that is awesome they are doing the vet visit that way. What a great idea.  Gonna share that with my daughter.  

We spent yesterday finishing up moving my daughter to her new home.  We came home about 5, she texted at 8 saying she was coming over. lol I think she missed the dogs.  So she got her cuddle, her dinner and snacks and back to sleep in her own bed.  Her fiancé works evenings, so he was home by a bit after midnight.  I think it is just a stressful time for everyone and a lot going on for her, I am glad she is close and feels good about coming home whenever she wants.  They don't know if they will get their furniture delivered now or will have to wait.  Some is supposed to be delivered on Friday.  

I walked to a neighbors to pick up milk yesterday and got bit by a dog.  A teen had it on a leash and couldn't handle it.  Luckily the adult ran and grabbed the dog just as it nipped me.  Just broke the skin but I have a black and blue thigh from where his teeth got me. I was scared crazy. I am not a fan of big don't, I have a healthy fear but am usually ok when the owner is there.  Ugh.  Anyway, I came home cleaned it and all is fine.  She texted an apologized again. But honestly I am glad it was me and not a child walking by.  It was a big dog.  

I am house cleaning and painting the room that was my daughters today so we can move our bedroom furniture back in from the garage.  I will likely not scrap today.  We will see.  

Congrats to your daughter for moving into her own home! And I am so sorry you got bit! That's terrible! Glad it wasn't more serious than it was!

Image Image Image Image

pawprints
Cherry Crush

Post by pawprints » Wed Mar 25, 2020 5:39 pm

emmapaige wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 2:44 pm
Good afternoon - it's a dreary day here today which is perfect since the weather is matching my mood.  I've been kind of down for the past few days and don't feel like doing much of anything.  I watched a few process videos, This is Is season finale and just completed my 2020Census.  I may start working on another DT assignment which isn't due until April 8th but it will be good to have it done and not worry about it.

Barb - that is awesome that the Vet is taking those precautions.  I know how worried you are.  Glad you are enjoying your air fryer.  I really like mine.

Brandy - glad you had a successful trip to the grocery store.  I've made a couple of on-line grocery orders but I haven't been able to find any that carry chicken (or any other type of meat).  Luckily I have a little chicken and some pork chops in the freezer.  

Carrie - that is so great the schools are doing that for the children.  

Deanna - that stinks about your printer ink since all we've got to do right now is to scrap!!  I'm going to concentrate on scrapping older photos that I've already printed.  Since we're not doing anythig or spending time with anyone, I really have very few new photos to work with.  

Leslee - about now I wish I lived someplace with minimal people.  A day or two ago, they were stating that my county (Montgomery) had as many confirmed cases as the city of Philadelphia.  As I had mentioned, my stepson is working in Montana now so I'm less worried about him that the other kids and grandkids.

Joyce - glad to hear you got your daughter all moved.  But oh my gosh about the dog bite.  I got bit years ago (my stepdaughter's in-laws dog) and had to have a tetnus shot. Hopefully you want have to do that.
Sorry Chris you are feeling that way but I totally get it. I have been having trouble getting into things today. I had the ingredients to make soup so I put that up in the crock pot, then I sat and read my book for a while. I am in my scrappy room now but just don't feel like scrapping. I'm looking around at my supplies and it's not doing it. Not even feeling like digi scrapping. I may just sit and unzip some digi kits and organize them. I'll see how long that lasts before I go veg in front of the tv with dh.

Image Image Image Image

blbabe1234
Cherry Bark

Post by blbabe1234 » Wed Mar 25, 2020 8:03 pm

Our county just issued a "stay at home" order started tomorrow at midnight thru April 8th. When DH came home, he decided to work in his room. So I got into my room and started cleaning up. Got the Becky Fleck Sketch done

~ Brandy Williams ~

CarrieG
Chocolate Covered Cherry

Post by CarrieG » Wed Mar 25, 2020 10:06 pm

blbabe1234 wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 8:03 pm
Our county just issued a "stay at home" order started tomorrow at midnight thru April 8th. When DH came home, he decided to work in his room. So I got into my room and started cleaning up. Got the Becky Fleck Sketch done

great layout and ugh on the stay at home order...i suspect ours will come the minute there is a confirmed case in our county....could be days or a week but i dont doubt it will happen

blbabe1234
Cherry Bark

Post by blbabe1234 » Thu Mar 26, 2020 10:00 am

CarrieG wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 10:06 pm
blbabe1234 wrote:

great layout and ugh on the stay at home order...i suspect ours will come the minute there is a confirmed case in our county....could be days or a week but i dont doubt it will happen

Saturday we had 1 confirmed case, then Monday it was 6. Yesterday during the 4PM press conference, it was 11 and by 5PM it was 14. Now we have 16. But I'm already a home body so it doesn't really bother me. I already work from home. My client is set up to work from home and so are her users. DH is an essential worker (his company offers fire and safety services to Refineries and Refineries are essential). Luckily its just DH, his boss and 7 coworkers and now everybody gets their own office. They are using the conference room upstairs and separating the two girls at the front. But not too bad.
~ Brandy Williams ~

pawprints
Cherry Crush

Post by pawprints » Thu Mar 26, 2020 2:33 pm

blbabe1234 wrote:

Brandy I love your sweet layout! Such adorable pics!

Image Image Image Image

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”