Scrap a Day, March 29th

Moderator: ACOT Employee

blbabe1234
Cherry Bark
Layouts: 2966

Scrap a Day, March 29th

Post by blbabe1234 » Sun Mar 29, 2020 12:17 pm

Good morning cherries! Hope everyone is doing well. Today is a me day, so I'm scrapping!
Got the Becky Fleck Sketch done and the Card Challenge

Who else has scrappy plans today?
~ Brandy Williams ~

Visit my blog - Brandy's Lab

emmapaige
Wild Cherry
Layouts: 1354

Re: Scrap a Day, March 29th

Post by emmapaige » Sun Mar 29, 2020 1:05 pm

Wonderful layout and card Brandy.  I really want to work on the new BF Sketch Challenge but not sure.  My stepdaughter and granddaughter dropped off some bread and eggs (and two bottles of wine) in our garage for us.  The next grocery order (a huge one) isn't due to be delivered until Monday, April 6th.  But I think we're good till then.

Hopefully I'd feel like scrapping and can come back and post here.  Right now it's knd of dark and gloomy out. It's not raining but it might as well be.
** Chris **

My blog: http://mommomandpoppop.blogspot.com/

ImageImageImageImage

Deanna13
Cherry Crush
Layouts: 3317

Post by Deanna13 » Sun Mar 29, 2020 1:11 pm

Hello everyone!! Great work with the Becky Fleck Sketch, Brandy!! I'm also working on that one today. 

Chris, that's so thoughtful of your family to do that!! 

It's a beautiful, sunny 73 degrees day here in Ohio, but it is EXTREMELY windy! So, I'm not getting out to walk today because dirt would most likely blow in my eyes. I've just been enjoying a scrappy 'me' day too as DH is working dayshift. I did run out early this morning to get some necessities though and the roads were deserted. I barely passed by anyone. 

Have a beautiful day, everyone and keep those spirits high! We'll eventually get through this! Hugs!! 
 ImageImageImage

Visit my Scrap Blog - Moments to Cherish Image

Vicki R.
Sweet Cherry Pie
Layouts: 243

Post by Vicki R. » Sun Mar 29, 2020 1:48 pm

Fabulous card and LO, Brandy!  I was crafting early this morning and finished 4 birthday cards that I need for next week.  Also working on a LO!  Excited to actually have the extra crafting time that I normally wouldn't have.  Although, I would rather be out shopping for crafting supplies!  LOL!

DN in MN
Cherry Jubilee
Layouts: 247

Post by DN in MN » Sun Mar 29, 2020 2:04 pm

Awesome layout and card, Brandy!  I started working on a two pager but took a break to watch iracing, lol!  We are in a winter storm and got over 4" inches of snow and it appears to be raining now.  Should melt as quick as it came.  Grateful to have supplies and be at home :)

Enjoy the day, Cherries!
 Image   Image   Image

2020 ~ 35/75 Layouts ~ 3 Card(s)   

blbabe1234
Cherry Bark

Post by blbabe1234 » Sun Mar 29, 2020 2:12 pm

emmapaige wrote:
Sun Mar 29, 2020 1:05 pm
Wonderful layout and card Brandy.  I really want to work on the new BF Sketch Challenge but not sure.  My stepdaughter and granddaughter dropped off some bread and eggs (and two bottles of wine) in our garage for us.  The next grocery order (a huge one) isn't due to be delivered until Monday, April 6th.  But I think we're good till then.

Hopefully I'd feel like scrapping and can come back and post here.  Right now it's knd of dark and gloomy out. It's not raining but it might as well be.

That was very nice of your stepdaughter and granddaughter to drop off a few essentials. I'm hearing more and more people doing that. Helping one another. Hope you get a chance to scrap
~ Brandy Williams ~

blbabe1234
Cherry Bark

Post by blbabe1234 » Sun Mar 29, 2020 2:14 pm

Deanna13 wrote:
Sun Mar 29, 2020 1:11 pm
Hello everyone!! Great work with the Becky Fleck Sketch, Brandy!! I'm also working on that one today. 

Chris, that's so thoughtful of your family to do that!! 

It's a beautiful, sunny 73 degrees day here in Ohio, but it is EXTREMELY windy! So, I'm not getting out to walk today because dirt would most likely blow in my eyes. I've just been enjoying a scrappy 'me' day too as DH is working dayshift. I did run out early this morning to get some necessities though and the roads were deserted. I barely passed by anyone. 

Have a beautiful day, everyone and keep those spirits high! We'll eventually get through this! Hugs!! 

Can't wait to see your take on it!

I don't blame you for skipping your walk. When its that windy down here, I have to skip mine. Enjoy your me day!
~ Brandy Williams ~

blbabe1234
Cherry Bark

Post by blbabe1234 » Sun Mar 29, 2020 2:15 pm

VickiR wrote:
Sun Mar 29, 2020 1:48 pm
Fabulous card and LO, Brandy!  I was crafting early this morning and finished 4 birthday cards that I need for next week.  Also working on a LO!  Excited to actually have the extra crafting time that I normally wouldn't have.  Although, I would rather be out shopping for crafting supplies!  LOL!

Yay for getting so many cards done! That's great.

Yes, I feel like I have more "me" time on the weekends too. Its great
~ Brandy Williams ~

blbabe1234
Cherry Bark

Post by blbabe1234 » Sun Mar 29, 2020 2:15 pm

DN in MN wrote:
Sun Mar 29, 2020 2:04 pm
Awesome layout and card, Brandy!  I started working on a two pager but took a break to watch iracing, lol!  We are in a winter storm and got over 4" inches of snow and it appears to be raining now.  Should melt as quick as it came.  Grateful to have supplies and be at home :)

Enjoy the day, Cherries!

Yes, glad you're home too. That weather sounds messy
~ Brandy Williams ~

blbabe1234
Cherry Bark

Post by blbabe1234 » Sun Mar 29, 2020 2:16 pm

Got another layout done. This is for the Music Challenge

~ Brandy Williams ~

CarrieG
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Layouts: 1209

Post by CarrieG » Sun Mar 29, 2020 6:33 pm

beautiful day here!!!!

spent many hours outside working in the yard.........yay  and i mowed the backyard...first mow of the season and my feet are green now..lol (yes i mow the backyard barefooted--but that is so i can tell if there are any nasty goatshead spikes that we need to kill..lol)

ive been struggling with the BF sketch since last night....it needs some embellishing but i cant figure out how....using papers i dont have any embellies from the line for...arrrrrrrg  

i just realized i hadnt ate today so i scarfed down a pbj sammie until dinner time..LOL

normally i would say boooooooooooo tomorrow is monday but meh  means not much..lol

pawprints
Cherry Crush
Layouts: 742

Post by pawprints » Sun Mar 29, 2020 7:11 pm

Hey Cherries. Thank you so much for posting this for me today Brandy. Your card and layouts are all gorgeous!

I have had such a busy day. My mom called last night she knew she was developing a UTI and was so upset. Of course it's Saturday and she knows what meds she needs but couldn't get a hold of any dr to prescribe them for her. I told her to call her pharmacist at CVS to see if there was something that maybe they could do to get a dr. But by then her CVS was closed. So I told her to call my CVS because they are open 24 hours AND they have a drive through. So she did and got a really nice pharmacist on the phone. She said she couldn't give my mom a prescription without a script but she could give her something for the pain. Apparently that med is over the counter now. She also gave my mom a phone number for TeleDoc to call and try and get a dr to prescribe for her. I drove to CVS last night and got the med for her and I left it at her front door and then sat in my car in front of her house and we could see each other and talked on the phone. Luckily she found a bottle of her antibiotic that had two pills left in it, so she was good until tonight on that. She called me this morning and said she could not get through to the TeleDoc at all. But she finally got a covering doctor at her doctor's office to prescribe for her and they sent it to my CVS. She didn't need it right away so after being on the phone for a while I made our breakfast (which technically should be called brunch at our house lol) and then I had a turkey defrosting in the fridge that I wanted to make today, so I got that all stuffed and seasoned and in the oven and then went out to my CVS again and went to the drive thru. There were 4 cars in line in front of me but luckily it didn't take too long. I drove to my mom's and dropped off the meds at her front door and then went back and sat in my car and we talked on the phone again and waved and blew kisses. I feel so bad for her being all alone and then not feeling well. But all the family is helping out. My brother in law goes to the supermarket and drops off groceries for her, and he even went over and put her garbage to the street for her. My sister calls her and goes by and waves, and my dd brought her some groceries last week.

So I finally was able to sit at my computer and finish the layout that has been on my screen. It's not for any challenge, I just love the pic and felt like scrapping it.

Stay safe Cherries.

Image Image Image Image

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”