April Goals

Moderator: ACOT Employee

pawprints
Cherry Crush
Layouts: 742

April Goals

Post by pawprints » Wed Apr 01, 2020 12:17 am

Well Cherries I had a goal of 10 last month and did 8, which is really a lot for me in a month. I might have hit my goal had I not lost my whole desire to scrap or do just about anything these past few weeks, but then again I probably would have been out and around and not even scrapped the 8 that I did. Who knows.

So how did everyone else do, and what is your goal for this month? Since it seems like we will still be staying in the whole month of April, and as long as all remains ok here, I am going to try for 12. I also want to make my mom a birthday card and an Easter card and I want to attempt to make her a flower arrangement all made of paper. That is my plan.

3/12

Digi

Paper
Image Image
Last edited by pawprints on Fri Apr 24, 2020 8:03 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Image Image Image Image

joannie
Cherry Jubilee
Layouts: 1603

Re: April Goals

Post by joannie » Wed Apr 01, 2020 5:34 am

My Goal last month was also 10 and  I ended up with 14!!   👍 Since i'm stuck at home I will set a goal of 12 for April. 

20/12

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image 

Cards
Last edited by joannie on Tue Apr 21, 2020 3:43 pm, edited 5 times in total.

druffing
Cherry Blossom
Layouts: 233

Post by druffing » Wed Apr 01, 2020 8:42 am

Barb there have been times in my life that I haven't scrapbooked for a month due to the same feelings.  Life has its ups and downs doesn't it?  My entire life is photography and scrapbooking.  right now I'm struggling like crazy with a 1989 album of the last trip I took to Disney World with my parents.  Some of the pictures are horrible and are requiring photo shopping be done and then reprint.  Then I lose my design mojo.  Since I'm being published in magazines I can't afford that to happen to me...which of course makes me more stressed!  I find what helps me most is to look at my stack of photos and when I find something that I really want to see in my scrapbook I work on that and then I go back to my other project and usually get back in the groove.  I'll count my layouts from March and make a goal for April.  Thank you for that idea and for sharing.  Love, Debra
Debra R. 
Nana of 5, Mama of 2, Disney Addict
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1nana2girlsscrapbook/

ImageImage

Monroe1218
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Layouts: 27

Post by Monroe1218 » Wed Apr 01, 2020 9:08 am

I can't remember what my goals were for March - but I didn't meet them.  I didn't manage to get any scrapping done.  Between working at 2 different facilities, trying to take care of my parents - both of who were sick for most of March... I just didn't make it into my scrappy room. 
Still going to work every day - essential hospital employee, but hopefully they are working on a plan for us to work from home.  (I work as a pharmacy technician but my job is to make sure that people who don't have insurance or are underinsured have access to their prescription medication before they go home, so that could entail getting them signed up with a drug company program, special pricing, etc.)  If I am able to work from home, I think I could be more productive all the way around.

So, my goals for April - I'm setting them as if I won't be working from home....
4 layouts, 5 cards.
Rebecca

beachlover
Chatty Cherry
Layouts: 1111

Post by beachlover » Wed Apr 01, 2020 11:18 am

I am "just" starting to scrap again but I am really going to push myself this month.  Between the social distancing thing (no crops, no racing for this month, maybe longer) and a 4 day weekend for Easter, I do not see a problem getting 20 LO's done this month!!!  Something good usually comes from something bad  :greeninlove:  
Ann ~ Life is always better at the beach!
 view my blog (new)
https://ourhideawayparadise.blogspot.com/ 

debamas
Wild Cherry
Layouts: 228

Post by debamas » Wed Apr 01, 2020 11:30 am

OK, goal of ONE! LOL, need a kickstart from not doing any at all for way too long. Also goal of checking in more often. If I surpass the one, then I'll be super happy with myself. But my room is such a mess, so no telling what I'll find to work with. It became a storage room, sadly so I"ll will have to work on that as well. Good seeing you cherry friends old and new.
Debbie

pawprints
Cherry Crush
Layouts: 742

Post by pawprints » Wed Apr 01, 2020 2:12 pm

debamas wrote:
Wed Apr 01, 2020 11:30 am
OK, goal of ONE! LOL, need a kickstart from not doing any at all for way too long. Also goal of checking in more often. If I surpass the one, then I'll be super happy with myself. But my room is such a mess, so no telling what I'll find to work with. It became a storage room, sadly so I"ll will have to work on that as well. Good seeing you cherry friends old and new.

So good to see you Debbie! I think of you from time to time and wonder how you are doing. Glad to see you back with us!

Image Image Image Image

shoorn
Cherry Bomb
Layouts: 1633

Post by shoorn » Wed Apr 01, 2020 2:25 pm

I exceeded my goals last month 24/22 LOs and 16/6 cards! I doubt I can match that this month. I am in the process of putting away my scrapping supplies in preparation to taking the RV to Kerrville, TX on Sat - at least we hope we can get there. I have a drs appt on Tues. 

I will say 15 LOs and 5 cards for April.
Hi everyone!    Image   My name is Susan and I love to scrapbook!

scrapsteph
Cherry Berry
Layouts: 345

Post by scrapsteph » Wed Apr 01, 2020 3:31 pm

Since I  haven't played on the boards in a long time, I did not have a goal for March.  But I did get a few pages done since COVID-19 has me home from work and now starting today we are on a shelter in order. 

This month I am going to attempt to complete 25 layouts. 
Stephanie

joannie
Cherry Jubilee
Layouts: 1603

Post by joannie » Wed Apr 01, 2020 3:36 pm

scrapsteph wrote:
Wed Apr 01, 2020 3:31 pm
Since I  haven't played on the boards in a long time, I did not have a goal for March.  But I did get a few pages done since COVID-19 has me home from work and now starting today we are on a shelter in order. 

This month I am going to attempt to complete 25 layouts. 

Nice to see you back Stephanie! :-D

blbabe1234
Cherry Bark
Layouts: 2966

Post by blbabe1234 » Wed Apr 01, 2020 3:59 pm

I did better than I thought. My goal was 10 and I did 13. Now with April, I'm going to increase my goal to 15. I think I can do that with weekends being at home now. Work is still busy, so that part hasn't changed.

19/15 Layouts

Image  Image  Image  Image

Image  Image Image  Image

Image  Image  Image Image

Image  Image Image Image

Image  Image
Last edited by blbabe1234 on Mon May 04, 2020 11:21 am, edited 4 times in total.
~ Brandy Williams ~

Visit my blog - Brandy's Lab

emmapaige
Wild Cherry
Layouts: 1354

Post by emmapaige » Wed Apr 01, 2020 4:04 pm

My goal for March was 20 but I managed to complete 24,  Like Barb, I kind of lost my desire to scrap but all the things we had scheduled for March were cancelled . So even though I didn't have that much mojo, I did have lots of extra time.

Since we are secluded inside for probably the entire month of April,  I'm going to try for 25 layouts and hope to do more.

13/25

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Last edited by emmapaige on Sat Apr 18, 2020 1:51 pm, edited 7 times in total.
** Chris **

My blog: http://mommomandpoppop.blogspot.com/

ImageImageImageImage

oceanbreezes423
Cherry Cropper
Layouts: 1622

Post by oceanbreezes423 » Thu Apr 02, 2020 10:03 pm

March was a really bad month for me. No motivation at all! I hope to change that this month,
though with the warmer weather, I spend more time outside. I am going to shoot for 20.

14/20

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image Image 

Last edited by oceanbreezes423 on Mon Jun 01, 2020 9:30 am, edited 6 times in total.
Susan  Image

DN in MN
Cherry Jubilee
Layouts: 247

Post by DN in MN » Sun Apr 12, 2020 9:04 pm

I can't believe I am getting to this thread and it is already the 12th!  I did nothing in March.  I have a two pager that has been sitting since the end of February.   I am going to set my goal for 2 in hopes I get those done.  No desire and I believe it is because I am now working from home and my office is in my sacred space!  Here's hoping the rest of April is better than the first part.

Another goal of mine is to get off YouTube.  I spend more time watching others create!  

9/2
ImageImage
ImageImage
 Image   Image   Image

2020 ~ 35/75 Layouts ~ 3 Card(s)   

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”