Scrap a Day, June 5th

Moderator: ACOT Employee

pawprints
Cherry Crush
Layouts: 747

Scrap a Day, June 5th

Post by pawprints » Fri Jun 05, 2020 11:48 am

Hey Cherries. We had thunderstorms last night and down pouring rain and are expecting more for today, so I’ll be staying in and scrapping. I have a layout from yesterday that is just about done so I’ll be finishing that up. I need to do some dusting and cleaning at some point too, but we’ll see if the mood hits. Lol.

Have a great day and stay safe Cherries!

Image Image  Image Image

emmapaige
Wild Cherry
Layouts: 1379

Re: Scrap a Day, June 5th

Post by emmapaige » Fri Jun 05, 2020 11:52 am

Good morning!  Luckily we didn't get the storms they were predicting last night but we are expecting more today.  I just pray we don't lose power again.  

I'm in my scrap rooom and want to finish the Vicki Boutin layouts she taught on Sunday.  But I kind of feel I need to walk away from them and do one of the ACOT challenges to break things up.
** Chris **

My blog: http://mommomandpoppop.blogspot.com/

ImageImageImageImage

CarrieG
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Layouts: 1224

Post by CarrieG » Fri Jun 05, 2020 11:58 am

TGIF
gonna be a hot one here--around 101  
we had some lil thunderstorms roll thru last night also!  just enough to wet things and be noisy............
i finished up the past BF sketch challenge (better late than never) last night and just uploaded it
i also cut the cutfile for the current one last night and plan on trying to finish it today

yesterday was dresser drawers...today will be closets  weeeeeeeeeeeee
but i have figured out that if i work on those messes for a bit of time then scrap for a bit of time etc etc i accomplish both things!  LOL

ANNNNNNNNNNND my photoplay covid 19 stuff is OUT FOR DELIVERY finally....so i want to crack into that soon and do some of the big pile of photos i have pertaining to that

have a great day ladies

MTCanuk
Cherry Bomb
Layouts: 983

Post by MTCanuk » Fri Jun 05, 2020 12:04 pm

Happy Friday!

Ive been out to the grocery store early.  Still wiping things down and they are now put away.  

it looks nice enough out right now, but we are in for storms later today and all weekend.  They are saying snow for the mountains on Sunday night.  Oldest grandson suppose to be camping with his scout troop.  Better him, than me!  

Hope to work on the mmc challenges.  Yesterday I sewed and didn’t even venture into my scrap space.  Hope to walk in a bit when it warms up a little.  
Visit my blog:http://mtcanuk.blogspot.com/
Leslee

Deanna13
Cherry Crush
Layouts: 3364

Post by Deanna13 » Fri Jun 05, 2020 1:01 pm

Hello everyone!! We've had heavy rains for the past 2 nights, but then it clears up a bit during the day. Temps are alittle cooler. So Nice!! 

I spent the morning scrapping, but then had to go to the Dentist for my routine Cleaning/Exam, etc. Everything was fine, but still doesn't know why I had tooth ache with the one tooth a couple weeks ago. Guess the antibiotic helped it. He wants me to go somewhere else to have a 3-D C-Ray done, but I'm still considering it. Don't want to get into a bunch of Dental stuff before we go to the beach next month. 

Was supposed to meet DH over town to meet up for lunch, but he misunderstood so I'm back home and gonna get back to my scrapping. 

Have a great day, all!
 ImageImageImage

Visit my Scrap Blog - Moments to Cherish Image

Charleneanne
Cherry Delight
Layouts: 1377

Post by Charleneanne » Fri Jun 05, 2020 1:54 pm

A little break in the heat today. Last couple days temps in low 100’s but only about 86 today. So run errands and lunch with a friend. House cleaning and laundry tomorrow so going to try start the June challenges on Sunday.
My best high temps are the upper 60’s. Just not a summer person. Love late autumn and winter and tolerate spring. I probably should have lived someplace besides California all my life.
ImageCharleneanne

blbabe1234
Cherry Bark
Layouts: 2990

Post by blbabe1234 » Fri Jun 05, 2020 2:46 pm

Good afternoon cherries. Great to hear how much everyone is scrapping. Speaking of "out for delivery", my HUGE BIG @$$ pre-order of Bella Blvd Chloe & Cooper is on its way! Woo-hoo! And get this? It was SUCH a LARGE order....it requires a signature. 😂 😂 😂 It says it weighs 8 lbs!

Busy morning - cleaned bathrooms, swept/mopped floors, got groceries and been working. Hoping for a relaxing weekend ahead!
~ Brandy Williams ~

Image Image

Art_Teacher
Cherry Addict
Layouts: 1708

Post by Art_Teacher » Fri Jun 05, 2020 3:04 pm

Hot here, too!  But, we are supposed to get a cool down tonight for the weekend.  I'm with your Charleneanne...I hate summer heat.  Mostly, I just hate the humidity, but it shouldn't be hotter than 85 degrees, ever! lol

Today, I tackled my closet.  Got it much more organized, but I really struggle with getting rid of things I don't wear if they still fit and they are not worn-looking. I also have a bit of a shopping problem!  lol  Clothes and shoes, (and, of course, scrappy supplies).  My outfits for the past 2.5 months have been nothing but leggings and oversize shirts/sweatshirts.  Now, it is shorts and t-shirts.  Not sure why I have dressy clothes in my closet. lol

Planning on organizing photos so I can do some more scrapping, and I really need to get up in my scrap studio and clean!  I don't feel like paper scrapping when it is such a mess. :(  So, I avoid it and just do digi.  I really should use some of my stash, and I should not ever buy more, but...that shopping problem, again! lol

Laura
 Image   Image  Image

pawprints
Cherry Crush

Post by pawprints » Fri Jun 05, 2020 3:10 pm

emmapaige wrote:
Fri Jun 05, 2020 11:52 am
Good morning!  Luckily we didn't get the storms they were predicting last night but we are expecting more today.  I just pray we don't lose power again.  

I'm in my scrap rooom and want to finish the Vicki Boutin layouts she taught on Sunday.  But I kind of feel I need to walk away from them and do one of the ACOT challenges to break things up.

We got those storms last night and are expecting more storms any minute. Hope you don't lose power again!

Image Image  Image Image

pawprints
Cherry Crush

Post by pawprints » Fri Jun 05, 2020 3:12 pm

CarrieG wrote:
Fri Jun 05, 2020 11:58 am
TGIF
we had some lil thunderstorms roll thru last night also!  just enough to wet things and be noisy............
i finished up the past BF sketch challenge (better late than never) last night and just uploaded it
i also cut the cutfile for the current one last night and plan on trying to finish it today

but i have figured out that if i work on those messes for a bit of time then scrap for a bit of time etc etc i accomplish both things!  LOL

ANNNNNNNNNNND my photoplay covid 19 stuff is OUT FOR DELIVERY finally....so i want to crack into that soon and do some of the big pile of photos i have pertaining to that

have a great day ladies

I need to do that too but what I really need is the ambition to actually do it. Lol. Glad you are getting so much done! And yay for your Photoplay order being out for delivery!

Image Image  Image Image

pawprints
Cherry Crush

Post by pawprints » Fri Jun 05, 2020 3:16 pm

blbabe1234 wrote:
Fri Jun 05, 2020 2:46 pm
Good afternoon cherries. Great to hear how much everyone is scrapping. Speaking of "out for delivery", my HUGE BIG @$$ pre-order of Bella Blvd Chloe & Cooper is on its way! Woo-hoo! And get this? It was SUCH a LARGE order....it requires a signature. 😂 😂 😂 It says it weighs 8 lbs!

Busy morning - cleaned bathrooms, swept/mopped floors, got groceries and been working. Hoping for a relaxing weekend ahead!

Yay Brandy! You are going to have fun with all of that!!

Image Image  Image Image

CarrieG
Chocolate Covered Cherry

Post by CarrieG » Fri Jun 05, 2020 3:16 pm

pawprints wrote:
Fri Jun 05, 2020 3:12 pm
CarrieG wrote:
TGIF

have a great day ladies

I need to do that too but what I really need is the ambition to actually do it. Lol. Glad you are getting so much done! And yay for your Photoplay order being out for delivery!  

i suspect i am subliminally doing it just to hold against DH who did NOT get two projects done during his 11 wks at home.....both pretty simple ones even...eyeroll  so i am doing my belated spring cleaning haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

pawprints
Cherry Crush

Post by pawprints » Fri Jun 05, 2020 3:17 pm

MTCanuk wrote:
Fri Jun 05, 2020 12:04 pm
Happy Friday!

Ive been out to the grocery store early.  Still wiping things down and they are now put away.  

it looks nice enough out right now, but we are in for storms later today and all weekend.  They are saying snow for the mountains on Sunday night.  Oldest grandson suppose to be camping with his scout troop.  Better him, than me!  

Hope to work on the mmc challenges.  Yesterday I sewed and didn’t even venture into my scrap space.  Hope to walk in a bit when it warms up a little.  

Snow! Wow!

Image Image  Image Image

CarrieG
Chocolate Covered Cherry

Post by CarrieG » Fri Jun 05, 2020 3:18 pm

blbabe1234 wrote:

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK  8lbs is A LOT!

CarrieG
Chocolate Covered Cherry

Post by CarrieG » Fri Jun 05, 2020 3:21 pm

Art_Teacher wrote:
Fri Jun 05, 2020 3:04 pm
Hot here, too!  But, we are supposed to get a cool down tonight for the weekend.  I'm with your Charleneanne...I hate summer heat.  Mostly, I just hate the humidity, but it shouldn't be hotter than 85 degrees, ever! lol

Today, I tackled my closet.  Got it much more organized, but I really struggle with getting rid of things I don't wear if they still fit and they are not worn-looking. I also have a bit of a shopping problem!  lol  Clothes and shoes, (and, of course, scrappy supplies).  My outfits for the past 2.5 months have been nothing but leggings and oversize shirts/sweatshirts.  Now, it is shorts and t-shirts.  Not sure why I have dressy clothes in my closet. lol

Planning on organizing photos so I can do some more scrapping, and I really need to get up in my scrap studio and clean!  I don't feel like paper scrapping when it is such a mess. :(  So, I avoid it and just do digi.  I really should use some of my stash, and I should not ever buy more, but...that shopping problem, again! lol

you would not believe the magnitude of nice clothes i own and almost never wear except for church....spring/summer/fall i am in shorts and a tank top and winter leggings or sweats and hoodies.....LOL  same with shoes...........so many nice expensive shoes that get worn occassionally.  I did go thru my shoes this morning and am donating about 10 pairs...........i think i like the idea of options if i were so inclined.......LOL

pawprints
Cherry Crush

Post by pawprints » Fri Jun 05, 2020 3:25 pm

Art_Teacher wrote:
Fri Jun 05, 2020 3:04 pm

Lol I have that shopping problem too. With clothes and more so with shoes!!! And yes scrappy supplies of course!

Image Image  Image Image

pawprints
Cherry Crush

Post by pawprints » Fri Jun 05, 2020 3:27 pm

CarrieG wrote:
Fri Jun 05, 2020 3:16 pm
pawprints wrote:
Fri Jun 05, 2020 3:12 pm
CarrieG wrote:
TGIF

have a great day ladies

i suspect i am subliminally doing it just to hold against DH who did NOT get two projects done during his 11 wks at home.....both pretty simple ones even...eyeroll  so i am doing my belated spring cleaning haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Lol. Well at least you got something to give you the motivation to do it lol!

Image Image  Image Image

pawprints
Cherry Crush

Post by pawprints » Fri Jun 05, 2020 4:08 pm

Got my layout done for MMC Challenge #3. I love that color palette!

Image Image  Image Image

blbabe1234
Cherry Bark

Post by blbabe1234 » Fri Jun 05, 2020 4:09 pm

CarrieG wrote:
Fri Jun 05, 2020 3:18 pm
blbabe1234 wrote:

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK  8lbs is A LOT!  

Paper, chipboard, paper, and embellies...and oh yeah...did I mention paper? 😂😂😂

It showed up and everything is amazing and I can mix and match too!

~ Brandy Williams ~

Image Image

blbabe1234
Cherry Bark

Post by blbabe1234 » Fri Jun 05, 2020 4:11 pm

pawprints wrote:
Fri Jun 05, 2020 4:08 pm
Got my layout done for MMC Challenge #3. I love that color palette!

Beautiful!! Maddie is wearing the perfect shirt too!
~ Brandy Williams ~

Image Image

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”