Stupid USPS—updates

Moderator: ACOT Employee

Charleneanne
Cherry Delight
Layouts: 1399

Stupid USPS—updates

Post by Charleneanne » Sat Aug 01, 2020 1:53 am

I want my order darnit.  I know there have been shipping delays with the post office during this virus.  My last order took 12 days for the post office to deliver after ACOT sent it to them.  But this time it has already been 22 days since the USPS got my order from ACOT.   And every day I check and nothing.  Still says went to post office on July 9 then nothing.    jeez     😤

Got a tracking text last night. My package finally left Saginaw post office and was in Detroit MI. Expected delivery date this Saturday August 8—— one day short of a full month since they picked it up from ACOT!!!!!
Last edited by Charleneanne on Wed Aug 05, 2020 12:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageCharleneanne

Shutterbug
Cherry Addict
Layouts: 543

Re: Stupid USPS

Post by Shutterbug » Sat Aug 01, 2020 3:24 am

That is horrible!
Kimber
I used to be indecisive; now I'm not sure.

karen c.
Sweet Cherry Pie
Layouts: 674

Post by karen c. » Sat Aug 01, 2020 4:48 am

I have been having the same problem. I am reluctant to order from ACOT because of the delays at the post office that they send it to. I don’t have the problem ordering from other sites. I wish there was another way ACOT could ship that wouldn’t be too expensive or to another post office.
Image          Image

Deanna13
Cherry Crush
Layouts: 3503

Post by Deanna13 » Sat Aug 01, 2020 6:30 am

oh no!! That's terrible! :(
 Image Image

Visit my Scrap Blog - Moments to Cherish Image

suewho372
Cherry Cropper
Layouts: 775

Post by suewho372 » Sat Aug 01, 2020 7:36 am

I hate dealing with shipping issues.
I sure hope you get your order today!
I know how much those things do to brighten the day! And days after playing with new goodies! Hugs
Susan

Check out my blog:  http://suewho372.wordpress.com

oceanbreezes423
Cherry Cropper
Layouts: 1705

Post by oceanbreezes423 » Sat Aug 01, 2020 8:33 am

I also have had issues. The thing is, 2 weeks ago I placed an order, it came Fedex, and I got it 4 days after placing the order. From ordering to my door from ACOT. BUT, if it comes USPS, it takes weeks! I get things from AZ much faster! Seems odd the MI is the only state backed up at USPS??
Susan  Image

blbabe1234
Cherry Bark
Layouts: 3031

Post by blbabe1234 » Sat Aug 01, 2020 8:51 am

Ugh! That is so annoying! I too have noticed anything coming from USPS via AOT is taking F.O.R.E.V.E.R! HOpe you get your goodies soon!
~ Brandy Williams ~

Image Image

ernstem
Cherry Cola
Layouts: 20

Post by ernstem » Sat Aug 01, 2020 8:55 am

I sent an Envie that shipped from ACOT on July 9th and still nothing. It's sitting somewhere with USPS. I know it will move eventually but boy this is a long time.

Vicki R.
Sweet Cherry Pie
Layouts: 271

Post by Vicki R. » Sat Aug 01, 2020 9:36 am

I had the same thing happen with a recent order.  The order was dated as shipped on June 17th and I received it on July 6th after an inquiry.

Flasher
Cherry Delight
Layouts: 279

Post by Flasher » Sat Aug 01, 2020 10:07 am

Lately, no matter where I order from, USPS orders are ridiculously slow.  Really, really slow.  Doesn't matter if it's Amazon, ACOT, Walgreens, CVS -- it's really bad.  I have been paying extra for Fedex shipping when available (like here on ACOT) and that, so far, has been a DREAM!
I wish people came with a thirty second trailer so I can see what I'm getting myself into. 

emmapaige
Wild Cherry
Layouts: 1435

Post by emmapaige » Sat Aug 01, 2020 10:14 am

ernstem wrote:
Sat Aug 01, 2020 8:55 am
I sent an Envie that shipped from ACOT on July 9th and still nothing. It's sitting somewhere with USPS. I know it will move eventually but boy this is a long time.

Yep, that’s my envie and it seems like on July 9th something happened. I just hope our packages didn’t end up in a trash bin. 😢
** Chris **

My blog: http://mommomandpoppop.blogspot.com/

ImageImageImageImage

SCRAPBOOKINGVLCS
Cherry Blossom
Layouts: 14

Post by SCRAPBOOKINGVLCS » Sat Aug 01, 2020 10:31 am

THE LAST TIME I ORDERED IT TOOK AWHILE ALSO BUT AFTER SOME INQUIRING FOUND OUT THAT THE OTHER PLACE THEY SEND IT TO (ALSO IN MI) HAD A COVID OUTBREAK SO THEY HAD TO SHUT THE PLACE DOWN & REROUTE ALL MAIL TO OTHER PLACES.... SO THAT COULD BE THE PROBLEM.... I FOUND THIS OUT FROM CHAD AT ACOT....

SO JUST AN FYI THAT COULD BE THE PROBLEM.....

VALERIE

Sandi0805
Wild Cherry
Layouts: 1840

Post by Sandi0805 » Sat Aug 01, 2020 10:40 am

I too had problems with packages that were shipped out on July 9th.  My envie that I bought shipped on the 9th and took over two weeks to get delivered.  It was like it was stuck in Saginaw.  My envie that oceanbreeze sent me also shipped on the 9th and took forever to get here.  So, there must have been a glitch with packages on the 9th.  Hope it gets better soon.    I had a package come from London and it took less time than USPS packages.  LOL.
Image Image
ImageImageImage

Flasher
Cherry Delight
Layouts: 279

Post by Flasher » Sat Aug 01, 2020 10:42 am

Oh, and for me, it's not just packages . . . my mortgage payment took NINE days to reach Cincinnati from Cleveland.  It's only a 3.5 hour drive!
I wish people came with a thirty second trailer so I can see what I'm getting myself into. 

beachlover
Chatty Cherry
Layouts: 1122

Post by beachlover » Sat Aug 01, 2020 11:12 am

That is absolutely ridiculous!!  Don't get me started on all the Post Office issues I have had!  They put my orders on the front porch even when its pouring out!
If they backed up their vehicle about 3 foot, they can see my COVERED side porch, which is only a few feet away.  

Now that I think about it, Fed Ex used to put my orders in a plastic bag when in was raining.  They do not do that anymore.  But my regular driver puts everything on the side porch, no matter the weather.  The other day I must have had a different driver.  DH and I were sitting in the living room and heard a thud then a truck speed off.  We looked out the front door.  A Fed Ex driver threw a big box on the front steps, and the box was partially split open.  It was my order of dog food from Chewy, and their boxes are sturdy so the guy had to have hurled it and run.  Jerk!!!   
Ann ~ Life is always better at the beach!
 view my blog (new)
https://ourhideawayparadise.blogspot.com/ 

beachlover
Chatty Cherry

Post by beachlover » Sat Aug 01, 2020 11:17 am

Laura wrote:
Sat Aug 01, 2020 10:42 am
Oh, and for me, it's not just packages . . . my mortgage payment took NINE days to reach Cincinnati from Cleveland.  It's only a 3.5 hour drive!

that is ridiculous!!!  Mine goes to Texas.  One time after 2 weeks it had not arrived.  I called them first, nope they did not have it.  If they don't get it by the 16th, they add like a 54$ late fee!!  So I had to call the bank and put a stop payment on the check.  The next day the mortgage co.  called to say they had the check, it was left on someone's desk, who was on vacation.  
 view my blog (new)

beachlover
Chatty Cherry

Post by beachlover » Sat Aug 01, 2020 11:20 am

seastar wrote:
Sat Aug 01, 2020 4:48 am
I have been having the same problem. I am reluctant to order from ACOT because of the delays at the post office that they send it to. I don’t have the problem ordering from other sites. I wish there was another way ACOT could ship that wouldn’t be too expensive or to another post office.

I know.  Post office cannot seem to give tracking #'ss either.  Everytime I try, it says the information is unavailable.  At least with UOS and Fed Ex, their tracking is right on time!
 view my blog (new)

joannie
Wild Cherry
Layouts: 1659

Post by joannie » Sat Aug 01, 2020 11:39 am

We had someone deliver a box and set it right in front my garage door. Luckily it was on my daughters side of the garage. She seen it with her backup camera before she backed out.  :greenwaiting:

joannie
Wild Cherry
Layouts: 1659

Post by joannie » Sat Aug 01, 2020 11:40 am

Has anyone contacted ACOT about it?

ernstem
Cherry Cola
Layouts: 20

Post by ernstem » Sat Aug 01, 2020 12:46 pm

joannie wrote:
Sat Aug 01, 2020 11:40 am
Has anyone contacted ACOT about it?

They know. Click on the red header at the top of ACOT and it answers/explains a lot of what is happening lately with postage in their area.

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”