I give Up. Stupid USPS wins

Moderator: ACOT Employee

Charleneanne
Cherry Delight
Layouts: 1399

I give Up. Stupid USPS wins

Post by Charleneanne » Wed Aug 12, 2020 4:24 pm

My ACOT package that went to post office July 9 and never left for more than three weeks appears to b lost again. Last Tuesday and Wednesday I got messages saying on its way and b delivered Saturday August 8. Thursday same msg but then in bottom sorry will b late On way to next destination. And since last Thursday NOTHING. So I give up. Doubting now whether I will ever see that order.
ImageCharleneanne

pawprints
Cherry Crush
Layouts: 766

Re: I give Up. Stupid USPS wins

Post by pawprints » Wed Aug 12, 2020 4:28 pm

Omg seriously!! WTH are they doing with it?!!

Image Image  Image Image

emmapaige
Wild Cherry
Layouts: 1435

Post by emmapaige » Wed Aug 12, 2020 4:29 pm

I am  sorry this happened to you.  Mine was stuck for a month but I finally received it on Saturday.  Hopefully you will eventually receive it.  
** Chris **

My blog: http://mommomandpoppop.blogspot.com/

ImageImageImageImage

traveler
Cherry Bing
Layouts: 308

Post by traveler » Wed Aug 12, 2020 4:41 pm

I had that happen with a different sort of package, it was actually seeds for my garden. By the time they came 2 months later, it was too late to use some of them. On the other hand, they weren't very expensive so I didn't care that much. It was just weird that I thought USPS must have delivered them somewhere else and then they came 2 months late. 

Hopefully your package will come eventually.

CarrieG
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Layouts: 1246

Post by CarrieG » Wed Aug 12, 2020 5:00 pm

i got a pkg on monday that i had waited WEEEEKS on it got quarantined twice i guess........im betting that is what is happening with yours

Flasher
Cherry Delight
Layouts: 275

Post by Flasher » Wed Aug 12, 2020 7:29 pm

I've had my fill of USPS, too. And, it's not just with ACOT, they are problematic across the board for me.

I ordered from ACOT last week, requested FedEx. I got a notice yesterday that my order shipped. It came today at 2:00. I'm sticking with FedEx.
I wish people came with a thirty second trailer so I can see what I'm getting myself into. 

Vicki R.
Sweet Cherry Pie
Layouts: 271

Post by Vicki R. » Wed Aug 12, 2020 7:57 pm

So sad...I had this happen with 2 different orders from ACOT.  One took over 3 weeks to get here.  It boggles my mind that something that normally should take 3-4 days, now takes more than a month.  It must be the area that it is shipping from, because I have had PLENTY of online orders elsewhere with no shipping issues at all.

Sandi0805
Wild Cherry
Layouts: 1840

Post by Sandi0805 » Wed Aug 12, 2020 9:16 pm

I too have had orders from all across the country with no problems.  I heard or read somewhere that there is or has been COVID Issues with the USPS hub in Detroit and that they have had to send mail to other HUBS to keep it moving.  Trouble is they have made a mess of the tracking system and stuff is just going back and forth.  
Image Image
ImageImageImage

Vicki R.
Sweet Cherry Pie

Post by Vicki R. » Wed Aug 12, 2020 9:22 pm

Sandi0805 wrote:
Wed Aug 12, 2020 9:16 pm
I too have had orders from all across the country with no problems.  I heard or read somewhere that there is or has been COVID Issues with the USPS hub in Detroit and that they have had to send mail to other HUBS to keep it moving.  Trouble is they have made a mess of the tracking system and stuff is just going back and forth.  

It is a mess...I had an order go from Michigan to Las Vegas, NV to come back to the east coast in SE PA!

Sandi0805
Wild Cherry
Layouts: 1840

Post by Sandi0805 » Wed Aug 12, 2020 9:28 pm

VickiR wrote:
Wed Aug 12, 2020 9:22 pm
Sandi0805 wrote:

It is a mess...I had an order go from Michigan to Las Vegas, NV to come back to the east coast in SE PA! 
I'm in IN and mine went to Boise, Idaho twice.  I had two orders of stuff from London which had to clear customs and I got both packages before an ACOT order.  Has to be Detroit where it started.

Image Image
ImageImageImage

Vicki R.
Sweet Cherry Pie

Post by Vicki R. » Thu Aug 13, 2020 7:42 am

Sandi0805 wrote:
Wed Aug 12, 2020 9:28 pm
VickiR wrote:
Wed Aug 12, 2020 9:22 pm
Sandi0805 wrote:

I'm in IN and mine went to Boise, Idaho twice.  I had two orders of stuff from London which had to clear customs and I got both packages before an ACOT order.  Has to be Detroit where it started.

WOW!

suewho372
Cherry Cropper
Layouts: 775

Post by suewho372 » Thu Aug 13, 2020 9:30 am

Oh good grief!!! That just totally stinks!!! I’m so sorry! It’s frustrating!
Susan

Check out my blog:  http://suewho372.wordpress.com

traveler
Cherry Bing
Layouts: 308

Post by traveler » Thu Aug 13, 2020 9:57 am

Laura wrote:
Wed Aug 12, 2020 7:29 pm
I've had my fill of USPS, too. And, it's not just with ACOT, they are problematic across the board for me.

I ordered from ACOT last week, requested FedEx. I got a notice yesterday that my order shipped. It came today at 2:00. I'm sticking with FedEx.

I've had bad luck with USPS and FedEx also. The only one that seems reliable for me is UPS. 

Charleneanne
Cherry Delight
Layouts: 1399

Post by Charleneanne » Thu Aug 13, 2020 12:13 pm

I have decided my order is going to b a wonderful surprise when it finally gets here. Like getting a late gift weeks after your birthday. Hahahaha
ImageCharleneanne

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”