Scrap a Day, September 16th

Moderator: ACOT Employee

pawprints
Cherry Crush
Layouts: 775

Scrap a Day, September 16th

Post by pawprints » Wed Sep 16, 2020 12:04 pm

Hey Cherries. It is a nice 70 degrees out but wow it was 48 early this morning when the dogs got up. I’d much rather have the 70 lol. I didn’t scrap yesterday but I did a lot of work in my scrap room. I entered a lot of stamps and dies and even stencils in my database and then redid how I store them. I took a whole section of my room apart and am reorganizing it. I really could use more space lol. Working on trying to finish that up today. Then I hope to scrap.

Have a great day Cherries and stay safe!

Image  Image Image Image

CarrieG
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Layouts: 1255

Re: Scrap a Day, September 16th

Post by CarrieG » Wed Sep 16, 2020 12:15 pm

had a big suprise this morning when the elec went out in the whole town...at 6:50am  just as everyone was getting ready for school...LOL  it was out til 10am........let me tell you it is DARK when the whole town is out...LOL  kids had classes at school outside since it was light when school started  they did a temp fix and the power will be out again around 4 for an hour or so when they do the full fix...i need to plan around that!

DH didnt get a cup of coffee before work...i had made mine just before the power went out...haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa  but he reheated what was left of mine outside on a camp burner and i made his breakfast out there...bawwwwwwwwwwwwwww  kids just played outside during all of that...was fun!

im still trying to finish my BF layout.........fingers crossed i get it done in time tonight!

have a great day all!

DN in MN
Cherry Jubilee
Layouts: 277

Post by DN in MN » Wed Sep 16, 2020 1:37 pm

Good Afternoon!  I have been busy in my space and almost have that layout done.  Sequins are a....  Anyhoo, love how they look. It is a cloudy breezy day around 60 degrees.  Seeing pops of the sun here and there.  I've got to make two more sheet apple pies and then BF requested spaghetti and meatballs for dinner.  At least I don't have to run any errands and my sauce can simmer while I scrap.  The pies will wait until after dinner so BF can help, lol.

Barb, I hope you get your organizing done so you can scrap :)

Carrie, good luck with the power situation and getting that layout done :)

Everyone have a great day!
Image   Image   Image

2020 ~ 52/75 Layouts ~ 3 Card(s)   

emmapaige
Wild Cherry
Layouts: 1458

Post by emmapaige » Wed Sep 16, 2020 1:50 pm

Good afternoon - today is flying by.  I've gone on one long walk and after I post here, I'm going for another walk.  It's beautiful today.

I did get the Becky Fleck sketch challenge done and may try to start on another one after my walk.  Most of my scrap stuff is still in the dining room but I'm slowly finding new homes for stuff (plus I've been giving stuff to my cleaning ladies).  Once you really dig down deep into your stash........oh my gosh what am I going to do with all this???

** Chris **

My blog: http://mommomandpoppop.blogspot.com/

ImageImageImageImage

pawprints
Cherry Crush

Post by pawprints » Wed Sep 16, 2020 3:14 pm

emmapaige wrote:
Wed Sep 16, 2020 1:50 pm
Good afternoon - today is flying by.  I've gone on one long walk and after I post here, I'm going for another walk.  It's beautiful today.

I did get the Becky Fleck sketch challenge done and may try to start on another one after my walk.  Most of my scrap stuff is still in the dining room but I'm slowly finding new homes for stuff (plus I've been giving stuff to my cleaning ladies).  Once you really dig down deep into your stash........oh my gosh what am I going to do with all this???

I love this! All the black and white and gold is awesome!

Image  Image Image Image

blbabe1234
Cherry Bark
Layouts: 3045

Post by blbabe1234 » Wed Sep 16, 2020 3:45 pm

Hi cherries! Whew, is today Monday? That's the kind of work day I've had. I'm so beat and ready for bed, but atlas, things needs to get done.

Barb - I'd love to wake up to 48!
Carrie - crazy that the WHOLE town lost power! Crazy way to start the day.
Chris - beautiful layout. Love the b/w with the gold.

Probably not scrapping tonight. I didn't scrap last night either and I was so brain exhausted after work - my eyes were hurting!

Hope everyone has a great day.
Brandy Williams

Image  Image Image

Art_Teacher
Cherry Delight
Layouts: 1737

Post by Art_Teacher » Wed Sep 16, 2020 6:30 pm

Hey, all!  Busy week for me!  Yesterday was our civic sorority's first meeting since all of this has happened. We met at our President's barn, social distanced and wearing masks.  Back to raising money for cancer research!  Yay!  

Today, we finally cleaned up the stage from our March production of Spamalot, just before school got shut down.  What a mess!  Of course, most kids had after school activities and only gave us about 30 minutes, so it is not in the least organized.  I was stressing over it, but it is what it is.  Will be a giant pain when we finally get to have another musical...might not happen this year, though.

On a happy note, The Big 10 decided to start a football season in October!  I'm so glad to get to see my Buckeyes play again!  Hopefully, they stay safe and healthy, because they will shut down any team with 5% or more players testing positive.

I did manage to get the Becky Fleck sketch done on Monday night. :)

Hope everyone is staying out of the path of hurricanes, tropical storms, and covid!  Have a great rest of your week!
Laura
 Image   Image  Image

pawprints
Cherry Crush

Post by pawprints » Thu Sep 17, 2020 1:36 pm

Art_Teacher wrote:
Wed Sep 16, 2020 6:30 pm
Hey, all!  Busy week for me!  Yesterday was our civic sorority's first meeting since all of this has happened. We met at our President's barn, social distanced and wearing masks.  Back to raising money for cancer research!  Yay!  

Today, we finally cleaned up the stage from our March production of Spamalot, just before school got shut down.  What a mess!  Of course, most kids had after school activities and only gave us about 30 minutes, so it is not in the least organized.  I was stressing over it, but it is what it is.  Will be a giant pain when we finally get to have another musical...might not happen this year, though.

On a happy note, The Big 10 decided to start a football season in October!  I'm so glad to get to see my Buckeyes play again!  Hopefully, they stay safe and healthy, because they will shut down any team with 5% or more players testing positive.

I did manage to get the Becky Fleck sketch done on Monday night. :)

Hope everyone is staying out of the path of hurricanes, tropical storms, and covid!  Have a great rest of your week!
DH and DS are happy about the Big10 deciding to play too! Your layout is absolutely gorgeous!

Image  Image Image Image

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”