Scrap a Day, September 27th

Moderator: ACOT Employee

pawprints
Cherry Crush
Layouts: 775

Scrap a Day, September 27th

Post by pawprints » Sun Sep 27, 2020 12:18 pm

Hey Cherries. Anyone scrapping today? I started a layout yesterday and will be working on that today. I can’t believe that there are only a few days left in September. Another month that just flew by. Going to take my walk first again today then scrap.

Have a great Sunday Cherries and stay safe!

Image  Image Image Image

emmapaige
Wild Cherry
Layouts: 1460

Re: Scrap a Day, September 27th

Post by emmapaige » Sun Sep 27, 2020 12:48 pm

Good afternoon! I went for a walk earlier, came home and made breakfast and then finished a layout for a DT assgnment.  Just have a few minutes until football.  The last two weeks I wore a generic Eagles T-shirt and they lost both games.  So today I am wearing my Zach Ertz jersey and hope that brings them luck.

Enjoy your Sunday!!!  
** Chris **

My blog: http://mommomandpoppop.blogspot.com/

ImageImageImageImage

MTCanuk
Cherry Bomb
Layouts: 1051

Post by MTCanuk » Sun Sep 27, 2020 1:15 pm

I seem to be still sitting on the couch!  DH made breakfast.  It’s still morning here.
The wind doesn’t seem to be crazy today, so I may get out and mow and get some exercise.  My hip/ back really took over this week.  
Actually worked on a couple of layouts yesterday.  
Happy to see the fall/ winter challenge back.  Don’t ever seem to quite complete it, but it does challenge me.
it looks like a beautiful autumn day here.
Visit my blog:http://mtcanuk.blogspot.com/
Leslee

SCRAPBOOKINGVLCS
Cherry Blossom
Layouts: 14

Post by SCRAPBOOKINGVLCS » Sun Sep 27, 2020 1:27 pm

I'M GOING TO MAKE MORE HALLOWEEN CARDS.... TRYING TO KEEP MY MIND OFF OF TOMORROW.... OTHER WISE NOT DOING MUCH OF ANYTHING... VALERIE

aheatfan
Cherry Berry
Layouts: 327

Post by aheatfan » Sun Sep 27, 2020 1:38 pm

Dryer died yesterday so had to make a trip to the coin laundry this morning. Have not been there in over 30 years.  Got that done, cleaned out and now will spend the rest of the day catching up on September challenges. So happy to be scrapping today!!
🌴Kristin  
"Be the Change You Wish to See in the World"

CarrieG
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Layouts: 1255

Post by CarrieG » Sun Sep 27, 2020 2:08 pm

i woke up with a horrid sinus headache...we have a lil front coming in......i feel a lil better after a handful of tylonel and sudafed...lol

i want to finish the layout sitting on my desk..........
dont have tons on my plate today...i do need to do some laundry and mentally prepare for tomorrow..lol

hope everyone has a great day!

DN in MN
Cherry Jubilee
Layouts: 277

Post by DN in MN » Sun Sep 27, 2020 2:56 pm

Good Afternoon :)  My DD just came and picked up the middle Little that stayed overnight.  I cleaned my room while she played so I am ready to start another layout.  I was able to finish one yesterday.  Rest of my day will be laid back with some laundry and scrappin'.  

I hope you all have a wonderful Sunday!
Image   Image   Image

2020 ~ 52/75 Layouts ~ 3 Card(s)   

shoorn
Cherry Bomb
Layouts: 1732

Post by shoorn » Sun Sep 27, 2020 3:22 pm

Well it is mid-afternoon and I haven't started scrapping. I did pull together some papers and accents for doing the BF191 sketch. Yesterday was a waste - was in bed for most of the day with hip problems. Trying not to push it too hard today or I will end up in bed again. 

Carrie - hope you feel better soon. 

Hi everyone!    Image   My name is Susan and I love to scrapbook!

scrappinmom99
Cherry Cola
Layouts: 986

Post by scrappinmom99 » Sun Sep 27, 2020 4:27 pm

emmapaige wrote:
Sun Sep 27, 2020 12:48 pm
Good afternoon! I went for a walk earlier, came home and made breakfast and then finished a layout for a DT assgnment.  Just have a few minutes until football.  The last two weeks I wore a generic Eagles T-shirt and they lost both games.  So today I am wearing my Zach Ertz jersey and hope that brings them luck.

Enjoy your Sunday!!!  
LOL! This reminds me, I need to put on the Jets Rainbow Loom bracelet DD made me. It didn't work last week though...
Happy Scrapping!
Anne-Marie

scrappinmom99
Cherry Cola
Layouts: 986

Post by scrappinmom99 » Sun Sep 27, 2020 4:37 pm

I've been puttering around with supplies and a photo but that's about it for today. DH goes to work every Monday - sometimes maybe 1 or 2 other days a week but definitely every Monday. I tend to get more scrapping done when he's not here, if you know what I mean LOL! I don't know how you ladies with retired husbands do it. It's been six months and still ackkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk.
Happy Scrapping!
Anne-Marie

blbabe1234
Cherry Bark
Layouts: 3049

Post by blbabe1234 » Sun Sep 27, 2020 7:12 pm

Hi cherries. Slow moving today. Woke up with a horrible headache. But I'm doing better now.

My friend's daughter is turning 6 and she's soooo into Blue Clues! I made her a card and a post it holder to represent the "handy dandy notebook".

Not sure how much more I'll be playing with paper. Its 5 here already.  I do want to do the BF sketch.
Brandy Williams

Image  Image Image

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”