Scrap a Day, September 28th

Moderator: ACOT Employee

pawprints
Cherry Crush
Layouts: 775

Scrap a Day, September 28th

Post by pawprints » Mon Sep 28, 2020 12:08 pm

Hey Cherries. Another nice day 73 degrees. Just a little on the humid side like yesterday. I finished my layout last night and just need to add the date in it and get my pic to upload. Laundry today and scrapping in between. Only a few more days left in September to get in those challenges!

Have a great day Cherries and stay safe!

Image  Image Image Image

Monroe1218
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Layouts: 27

Re: Scrap a Day, September 28th

Post by Monroe1218 » Mon Sep 28, 2020 12:40 pm

Planning on starting the title page for my October Daily.  Finally decided on a size, 8x8.  I had been planning on doing 6x8 but found the perfect album in my stash and it's 8x8.  I've started prepping a little for December Daily as well - so I hope that I will be able to keep up with these projects!
Rebecca

Charleneanne
Cherry Delight
Layouts: 1401

Post by Charleneanne » Mon Sep 28, 2020 12:58 pm

72 degrees and hazy. Going for high of 94 today. Sigh where’s autumn when you want it?

Today my middle child and baby boy turns 51! Usually we all go to dinner and come back to my house for dessert and cards & gifts. But nowhere to go to dinner here. No dine in places open yet in our county. Plus older boy works late tonight. Oh well. ☹️
Going to b hot so little housework and little scrapping with maybe a trip out to Rite Aid if I get it together.

Kind of ambivalent today. Or as my grandma used to say. I’m at 6’s and 7’s. Have a good day
ImageCharleneanne

LoreenC
Cherry Bing
Layouts: 715

Post by LoreenC » Mon Sep 28, 2020 12:59 pm

Finally getting back on track after our trip! I am going to get a couple of pages scrapped today, DD sent me a beautiful photo of upstate NY yesterday! Beautiful fall photo, I want to do it first! I miss Fall with trees, it is going to be about 105° today!
ImageImageImage

DN in MN
Cherry Jubilee
Layouts: 277

Post by DN in MN » Mon Sep 28, 2020 1:12 pm

Hello All :)  Working today and have the biggest Little with me.  We just had home economics class... made brownies, lol!  I am now waiting for her Mother to show up with lunch.  Not sure I'll have any energy to scrap later but I would like to get one or two more layouts done in September.  

Gloomy day here so staying inside is easy!  Have a good day and stay safe.
Image   Image   Image

2020 ~ 52/75 Layouts ~ 3 Card(s)   

MTCanuk
Cherry Bomb
Layouts: 1056

Post by MTCanuk » Mon Sep 28, 2020 2:57 pm

Pretty decent day here, suppose to get into the 70’s, breezy, but not blustery! Just came back from walking. Managed to clean the bathrooms, so I can escape to my scrap space.
Have the double page layout challenge on my desk.
Visit my blog:http://mtcanuk.blogspot.com/
Leslee

aheatfan
Cherry Berry
Layouts: 327

Post by aheatfan » Mon Sep 28, 2020 3:24 pm

Happy Monday, it is storming here big time. Out of work and cooking up some dinners for a dear friend who is having a rough time. Sending over dinner, wine, chocolate and flowers to try and brighten her day.  I was so happy to scrap yesterday, totally changed my mood after the past week. One more September Challenge I want to get done today the work on pages for my October challenge.

Our brilliant governor just moved us to Phase 3 and already yesterday the beach bars were jam packed and not a mask in sight. I fear this will never end. One of my students tested positive today and even though we are totally virtual it stinks!!  Stay safe everyone. 
🌴Kristin  
"Be the Change You Wish to See in the World"

pawprints
Cherry Crush

Post by pawprints » Mon Sep 28, 2020 3:50 pm

Charleneanne wrote:
Mon Sep 28, 2020 12:58 pm
72 degrees and hazy. Going for high of 94 today. Sigh where’s autumn when you want it?

Today my middle child and baby boy turns 51! Usually we all go to dinner and come back to my house for dessert and cards & gifts. But nowhere to go to dinner here. No dine in places open yet in our county. Plus older boy works late tonight. Oh well. ☹️
Going to b hot so little housework and little scrapping with maybe a trip out to Rite Aid if I get it together.

Kind of ambivalent today. Or as my grandma used to say. I’m at 6’s and 7’s. Have a good day
Happy Birthday to your son! It's my son's birthday today too!

Image  Image Image Image

pawprints
Cherry Crush

Post by pawprints » Mon Sep 28, 2020 3:54 pm

aheatfan wrote:
Mon Sep 28, 2020 3:24 pm
Happy Monday, it is storming here big time. Out of work and cooking up some dinners for a dear friend who is having a rough time. Sending over dinner, wine, chocolate and flowers to try and brighten her day.  I was so happy to scrap yesterday, totally changed my mood after the past week. One more September Challenge I want to get done today the work on pages for my October challenge.

Our brilliant governor just moved us to Phase 3 and already yesterday the beach bars were jam packed and not a mask in sight. I fear this will never end. One of my students tested positive today and even though we are totally virtual it stinks!!  Stay safe everyone. 

What you are doing for your friend is so thoughtful and very sweet..

I heard about that and so many people being so irresponsible. Yes it really does feel like this will never end. Sigh.

Image  Image Image Image

pawprints
Cherry Crush

Post by pawprints » Mon Sep 28, 2020 4:01 pm

Finally got the pic of my layout taken. It's ds' birthday today and I am making him his favorite, turkey dinner. Got it stuffed and in the oven in between laundry loads.Then got to take my pic and got the layout uploaded. It is absolutely gorgeous out! Not humid like I originally thought. 75 degrees and lots of sunshine and such a wonderful breeze. I have windows open all over the house and am just loving it! 

This is for Brandy's Pet Challenge.

Image  Image Image Image

emmapaige
Wild Cherry
Layouts: 1461

Post by emmapaige » Mon Sep 28, 2020 5:10 pm

Ahhhhh....what a day- neither good or bad.  I went for a walk earlier and ran into two neighbors and had good chats with them.  I'm really getting my scraproom in shape the way I want it to be.  Donating lots and lot to my cleaning ladies.  I don't think they are scrappres but hopefully they can use some of the stuff and donate the rest.

I did get a card done for a DT assignment and printed out a pic for the BF Sketch Challenge.  

That's about it....its getting to be the same old same old.  Kind of depressing but I'm trying to stay upbeat the best I can.

I keep reading about the increases in Covid cases which I think is adding to my anxiety. As if I didn't have enough anxiety in my life.
** Chris **

My blog: http://mommomandpoppop.blogspot.com/

ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”