Scrap a Day, October 21st

Moderator: ACOT Employee

pawprints
Cherry Crush
Layouts: 782

Scrap a Day, October 21st

Post by pawprints »

Hey Cherries. It’s my birthday today! I’m going over my moms for lunch with ds and we will spend some time with her, then home to spend the rest of my day with dh and ds and the girls. I so wish dd and family could come over tonight and spend some time here with us, but it’s going to have to be an outside social distancing visit. But as long as we all stay safe from this stupid covid I’m ok with it. We will be getting some kind of take out tonight. I have been craving Applebee’s (their commercials have been killing me lol) so we’ll do carside pickup. No cooking for me tonight!

Hope you all have a great day and get to do some scrapping. Stay safe Cherries!

Image  Image Image Image

CarrieG
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Layouts: 1270

Re: Scrap a Day, October 21st

Post by CarrieG »

pawprints wrote:
Wed Oct 21, 2020 11:32 am
Hey Cherries. It’s my birthday today! I’m going over my moms for lunch with ds and we will spend some time with her, then home to spend the rest of my day with dh and ds and the girls. I so wish dd and family could come over tonight and spend some time here with us, but it’s going to have to be an outside social distancing visit. But as long as we all stay safe from this stupid covid I’m ok with it. We will be getting some kind of take out tonight. I have been craving Applebee’s (their commercials have been killing me lol) so we’ll do carside pickup. No cooking for me tonight!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BARB!  sounds like you have a good day planned!  enjoy!
CarrieG
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Layouts: 1270

Post by CarrieG »

woot woot  officially off quarantine !!!!!!!!  dh and dd are off tomorrow....our dr. gave them each an extra day off...hehehehehehehe
i have all my kiddos back!!!!!!!  missed them so much!  
littles are napping and the bigger kids are watching cartoons with DD.
oldest dd and grandson are coming over later with cupcakes...he is excited to see his lil friends!  and get to come to our house again!

i had set a goal of a layout for each day of quarantine...i didnt hit that goal but i did get 7 done...need to upload my last two still.......so i hit half of my goal.

DH and i are going to go early vote later just incase we get quarantined again...LOL LOL  we never early vote buttttttttttttttttttttttttt

have a great day all and stay safe!
SCRAPBOOKINGVLCS
Cherry Blossom
Layouts: 14

Post by SCRAPBOOKINGVLCS »

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
HAPPY BIRRRRRRRRRRRRTHDAY TO YOUUUUUUUUUUUUU
HAPPPPPPPY BIRTHDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY TO YOUUUUUUUUUUUU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU 
AND MANYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY MORRRRRRRRRRRRRRE

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BARB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ENJOY YOUR DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

VALERIE
Flasher
Cherry Delight
Layouts: 281

Post by Flasher »

Happy Birthday, Barb!  I know being with your whole family would be the best birthday present, but I so hope you are able to enjoy what's been dealt.  I hope your birthday dinner is YUMMY!  Oh, not only do you not have to cook, but you should be doing no cleaning up either!!

Rainy, gray day here.  Not complaining, I LOVE it!  Nothing going on at all.  I've got a meatloaf in the oven for dinner.  Did most of my chores yesterday, so nothing pressing to do here.  Might start trying to work on organizing some old pics!

Be safe, Cherries!
When people tell me "You're going to regret that in the morning.", I sleep in until noon because . . . you know . . . I'm a problem solver.

1scrappymom
Cherry Garcia
Layouts: 723

Post by 1scrappymom »

Happy birthday Barb!!
Yay Carrie! you are free!!  My DD is replacing you on quarantine. Her dance teacher has COVID. Luckily she was able to get a test and should know Friday. 

working all day today. Getting carpets cleaned today. We are planning to get new flooring but with a sick puppy I'm still getting them cleaned in the meantime. Hoping to get some scrapping done tonight after work if I'm not too fried. 

Have a good day Cherries!
Shannon
My Blog -->  BlinnsBlog
Instagram --> @onescrappymom71
DN in MN
Cherry Jubilee

Post by DN in MN »

pawprints wrote:

Happy Birthday, Barb!  Enjoy the day :) 
Image   Image   Image

2020 ~ 53/75 Layouts ~ 3 Card(s)   

DN in MN
Cherry Jubilee

Post by DN in MN »

CarrieG wrote:
Wed Oct 21, 2020 11:41 am
woot woot  officially off quarantine !!!!!!!!  dh and dd are off tomorrow....our dr. gave them each an extra day off...hehehehehehehe
oldest dd and grandson are coming over later with cupcakes...he is excited to see his lil friends!  and get to come to our house again!

i had set a goal of a layout for each day of quarantine...i didnt hit that goal but i did get 7 done...need to upload my last two still.......so i hit half of my goal.

DH and i are going to go early vote later just incase we get quarantined again...LOL LOL  we never early vote buttttttttttttttttttttttttt

Glad you out of quarantine and it is awesome you got 7 layouts done!  Better than none :) 
Image   Image   Image

DN in MN
Cherry Jubilee

Post by DN in MN »

1scrappymom wrote:
Wed Oct 21, 2020 12:42 pm
Happy birthday Barb!!
Yay Carrie! you are free!!  My DD is replacing you on quarantine. Her dance teacher has COVID. Luckily she was able to get a test and should know Friday. 

working all day today. Getting carpets cleaned today. We are planning to get new flooring but with a sick puppy I'm still getting them cleaned in the meantime. Hoping to get some scrapping done tonight after work if I'm not too fried. 

Oh, I so hope it is a negative test!!  
Image   Image   Image

DN in MN
Cherry Jubilee

Post by DN in MN »

Good Afternoon!  Been a lazy day around here for me.  Snugglin' with the dog and cats, lol.  Fingers crossed, BF brings dinner home so I can avoid cooking.  That is my plan... Doesn't help we got between 4-6" of snow.  Love it but it makes me lazy.  

Have a great day and be safe!
Image   Image   Image

traveler
Cherry Bing
Layouts: 327

Post by traveler »

Happy Birthday!

I do need to scrap today, I did most of the BF sketch on Monday and its due today, so I need to finish and upload. Other than that, it was rainy this morning but now it's not so I should go for my walk. Not much else going on.
emmapaige
Wild Cherry
Layouts: 1492

Post by emmapaige »

Happy Birthday, Barb! Take out sounds perfect.

Carrie - so glad to hear you guys are officially off quarantine and you didn't kill each other!

Laaura, it's a beautiful day here today - thank goodness. DH and I had hair appointments today and our stylist cuts his hair outside in the back of the salon so he doesn't have to struggle getting into the salon.  Our next appointment is November so we'll see if he can make it inside.

Shannon - I hope your daughter's test comes back negative.

Deanna - I can't believe you have that much snow. But hope BF brings home dinner.  At the hair salon today we were talking about Wawa Turkey Gobbler Bowls and I'm going to order two on line and pick up.  I think Wawa is only on the East coast.

But Louise, i know you know about Wawa.  I got to take a walk when we got home too.

I do have this layout to share for the Scrap Our Stash Sketch Challenge.

** Chris **

My blog: http://mommomandpoppop.blogspot.com/

ImageImageImageImage

blbabe1234
Cherry Bark
Layouts: 3066

Post by blbabe1234 »

CarrieG wrote:

Congrats Carrie! And yes, great idea to vote now. You never know what's going on with COVID!
Brandy Williams

Image  Image Image
blbabe1234
Cherry Bark

Post by blbabe1234 »

1scrappymom wrote:
Wed Oct 21, 2020 12:42 pm
Happy birthday Barb!!

Hope your DD's test comes back negative!

Sorry you have a sick puppy. HOpe they feel better
Brandy Williams

Image  Image Image
aheatfan
Cherry Berry
Layouts: 367

Post by aheatfan »

Happy Birthday Barb. Sorry for all of those with COVID concerns, it's hard. 
🌴Kristin  
"Be the Change You Wish to See in the World"
blbabe1234
Cherry Bark

Post by blbabe1234 »

Hello everyone and Happy Birthday Barb! Enjoy your dinner!

A crazy busy work day again. The IT people finally gave my client access to the administrator InBox  since they had "promised" last year that they would monitor it. Ppphhhttt....yeah right. okay. So she got in there and she doesn't understand why things bounce. So I helped her. Some were user error (didn't update the foster parent email address or misspelled it, etc). But there is ONE that I even don't understand and had her send it back to IT. 

Anyways, before things got crazy, I ran into town to get Penny her CBD Oil at Earthwise Pets and get some birthday goodies for her. Can y'all believe she's going to be 8 on Nov 8th!?!?! Time sure does fly. I remember the day I announced her on ACOT too. I bought her a red velvet cake mix and birthday surprise ice cream along with their yakky popcorn. They didn't have any of the animal crackers she loves, but they did have truffles and I even got her something special for breakfast - a peanut butter donut with bacon maple frosting! Of course, the others will taste-test!

Four more emails just flew in..so I'm off to investigate....

Chow for now y'all!
Brandy Williams

Image  Image Image
traveler
Cherry Bing
Layouts: 327

Post by traveler »

emmapaige wrote:
Wed Oct 21, 2020 4:19 pm
Happy Birthday, Barb! Take out sounds perfect.

Carrie - so glad to hear you guys are officially off quarantine and you didn't kill each other!

Laaura, it's a beautiful day here today - thank goodness. DH and I had hair appointments today and our stylist cuts his hair outside in the back of the salon so he doesn't have to struggle getting into the salon.  Our next appointment is November so we'll see if he can make it inside.

Shannon - I hope your daughter's test comes back negative.

Deanna - I can't believe you have that much snow. But hope BF brings home dinner.  At the hair salon today we were talking about Wawa Turkey Gobbler Bowls and I'm going to order two on line and pick up.  I think Wawa is only on the East coast.

But Louise, i know you know about Wawa.  I got to take a walk when we got home too.

I do have this layout to share for the Scrap Our Stash Sketch Challenge.

Yes, I know Wawa. I was in Philly this morning, but back in NJ now. I have a private garden in Philly if you are ever able to come by for an outdoor glass of wine, weather permitting.

I love this layout, putting the word strip over the diagonal is a great idea. I need to remember it. 

pawprints
Cherry Crush

Post by pawprints »

CarrieG wrote:
Wed Oct 21, 2020 11:36 am
pawprints wrote:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BARB!  sounds like you have a good day planned!  enjoy! 
Thank you! It was a really nice day!

Image  Image Image Image

pawprints
Cherry Crush

Post by pawprints »

CarrieG wrote:

Yay for being off quarantine!!!

Image  Image Image Image

pawprints
Cherry Crush

Post by pawprints »

SCRAPBOOKINGVLCS wrote:
Wed Oct 21, 2020 11:56 am
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
HAPPY BIRRRRRRRRRRRRTHDAY TO YOUUUUUUUUUUUUU
HAPPPPPPPY BIRTHDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY TO YOUUUUUUUUUUUU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU 
AND MANYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY MORRRRRRRRRRRRRRE

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BARB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ENJOY YOUR DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

VALERIE
Awwww thanks Valerie!

Image  Image Image Image

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”