Cherry Box Subscribers

Moderator: ACOT Employee

Shutterbug
Cherry Addict
Layouts: 543

Cherry Box Subscribers

Post by Shutterbug » Fri Oct 30, 2020 6:49 am

Do you keep your Cherry Box kits as a kit or put the supplies in with the rest of your supplies?
Kimber
I used to be indecisive; now I'm not sure.

CarrieG
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Layouts: 1268

Re: Cherry Box Subscribers

Post by CarrieG » Fri Oct 30, 2020 9:22 am

i dont get it every month..but depending on what is in the box...like the doodlebug box i have kept all together....but others i seperate based on products sometimes...like something might be in it that i already have some of so i will put it with that   but i dont do anything until after i create at least one layout

Flasher
Cherry Delight
Layouts: 281

Post by Flasher » Fri Oct 30, 2020 9:33 am

I do not keep mine as a kit.   I put everything away into it's proper group --  brads in the brad box, ribbon in the ribbon jar, diecuts in the diecut bins, etc. 
When people tell me "You're going to regret that in the morning.", I sleep in until noon because . . . you know . . . I'm a problem solver.

Shutterbug
Cherry Addict

Post by Shutterbug » Sat Oct 31, 2020 3:53 pm

CarrieG wrote:
Fri Oct 30, 2020 9:22 am
i dont get it every month..but depending on what is in the box...like the doodlebug box i have kept all together....but others i seperate based on products sometimes...like something might be in it that i already have some of so i will put it with that   but i dont do anything until after i create at least one layout

That is a great idea waiting til you do one layou.
Kimber

Shutterbug
Cherry Addict

Post by Shutterbug » Sat Oct 31, 2020 3:54 pm

Laura wrote:
Fri Oct 30, 2020 9:33 am
I do not keep mine as a kit.   I put everything away into it's proper group --  brads in the brad box, ribbon in the ribbon jar, diecuts in the diecut bins, etc. 

This is what I was thinking of doing then I thought maybe I should see if others have ideas,
Kimber

pawprints
Cherry Crush
Layouts: 782

Post by pawprints » Sat Oct 31, 2020 3:57 pm

I keep it together for a while and then after a month or two I put everything away where it belongs. I just like looking at it all together in the box for a while lol.

Image  Image Image Image

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”