Scrap a day, October 30th

Moderator: ACOT Employee

pawprints
Cherry Crush
Layouts: 782

Scrap a day, October 30th

Post by pawprints » Fri Oct 30, 2020 11:13 am

Hey Cherries. It is still down pouring here and windy. 37 degrees with a feels like of 27. It is a mess out there with all the leaves that have come down. I have no plans to go anywhere today and am working on bags and treat boxes for the kids for Halloween. Then back to scrapping. I can’t believe October is just about over. Where did this month go?

Hope everyone has a great day! Stay safe Cherries!

Image  Image Image Image

emmapaige
Wild Cherry
Layouts: 1482

Re: Scrap a day, October 30th

Post by emmapaige » Fri Oct 30, 2020 11:26 am

Ditto! I did go out to get my trash can and the recyle truck just picked up so I have to venture out to pick up the bin.  I'm still in my PJs and think I'll stay in the all day.

I just finished a layout for a DT assigment and after I upload this one and the one I did yesterday, I'm going to work on an ACOT challenge.  It's amazing how much I can get accomplished when I don't waste time with personal grooming!!! LOL!!!!!!
** Chris **

My blog: http://mommomandpoppop.blogspot.com/

ImageImageImageImage

traveler
Cherry Bing
Layouts: 323

Post by traveler » Fri Oct 30, 2020 11:38 am

Same here with the 3 days of rain, and it's pretty cold here today. I'm going bonkers so I put on my raincoat and went for a walk. I got soaked and am now freezing and my toes are numb, but I think being out still helped. 

Seems the rain took out the Internet at the schools so they have to use one of their snow days, can't do hybrid or remote teaching with internet. 

I started a  2 page layout a couple days ago which seems to be taking me a long time. I was working on it this morning before the walk and plan to finish it today. After that, I want to sort through all my ink pads. My plan is to try to stamp with every ink and throw out the ones that don't work anymore. I have a lot of ink pads that I haven't used in years. 

Stay safe and dry everyone. 

emmapaige
Wild Cherry

Post by emmapaige » Fri Oct 30, 2020 1:18 pm

I almost forgot I have this layout to share today.  I'm on the Sketch N Scrap Facebook Page with this one.

** Chris **

ImageImageImageImage

Deanna13
Cherry Crush
Layouts: 3580

Post by Deanna13 » Fri Oct 30, 2020 1:55 pm

Hey everyone! I'm so glad the rain has moved on from us. We've had several days of rain. But, it's still cold and windy. brrrrr....

Enjoying the grandkids being here. They're all playing a game together on their phones so I'm trying to catch up on some assignments. 

Update on my brother, they were able to do his heart surgery with the robot and found no further complications. He's actually going home today. 

Update on my DH, he went for an ultrasound on the swelling below his shoulder. So, hopefully we'll hear the results next week. 

Have a good day, everyone.

Image Image

Visit my Scrap Blog - Moments to Cherish Image

blbabe1234
Cherry Bark
Layouts: 3062

Post by blbabe1234 » Fri Oct 30, 2020 3:15 pm

Hi cherries. Sorry y'all are either cold or soaked. Chris - beautiful layout. Deanna - good news on your brother. Thanks for the update.

Just realized I never made it on here yesterday. That's how busy I was. Today has been semi-busy but I'm preparing to do an upgrade for my client tonight. 

Nothing new here except TGIF. 

Have a good day!
Brandy Williams

Image  Image Image

pawprints
Cherry Crush

Post by pawprints » Fri Oct 30, 2020 3:30 pm

emmapaige wrote:
Fri Oct 30, 2020 11:26 am
Ditto! I did go out to get my trash can and the recyle truck just picked up so I have to venture out to pick up the bin.  I'm still in my PJs and think I'll stay in the all day.

I just finished a layout for a DT assigment and after I upload this one and the one I did yesterday, I'm going to work on an ACOT challenge.  It's amazing how much I can get accomplished when I don't waste time with personal grooming!!! LOL!!!!!!

Lol Chris you are making me laugh!! And I do get it!!

Image  Image Image Image

pawprints
Cherry Crush

Post by pawprints » Fri Oct 30, 2020 3:32 pm

emmapaige wrote:
Fri Oct 30, 2020 1:18 pm
I almost forgot I have this layout to share today.  I'm on the Sketch N Scrap Facebook Page with this one.

Such a sweet layout Chris!

Image  Image Image Image

pawprints
Cherry Crush

Post by pawprints » Fri Oct 30, 2020 3:34 pm

Deanna13 wrote:
Fri Oct 30, 2020 1:55 pm
Hey everyone! I'm so glad the rain has moved on from us. We've had several days of rain. But, it's still cold and windy. brrrrr....

Enjoying the grandkids being here. They're all playing a game together on their phones so I'm trying to catch up on some assignments. 

Update on my brother, they were able to do his heart surgery with the robot and found no further complications. He's actually going home today. 

Update on my DH, he went for an ultrasound on the swelling below his shoulder. So, hopefully we'll hear the results next week. 

That is great news about your brother! Hope your dh's ultrasound results turn out to be nothing serious.

Image  Image Image Image

emmapaige
Wild Cherry

Post by emmapaige » Fri Oct 30, 2020 3:45 pm

Still in my pajamas and I got another layout done.  This is for the this or that challenge.

** Chris **

ImageImageImageImage

emmapaige
Wild Cherry

Post by emmapaige » Fri Oct 30, 2020 3:46 pm

Deanna13 wrote:
Fri Oct 30, 2020 1:55 pm

Great news about your brother and praying for equally good news about your DH next week.

** Chris **

ImageImageImageImage

pawprints
Cherry Crush

Post by pawprints » Fri Oct 30, 2020 3:48 pm

emmapaige wrote:
Fri Oct 30, 2020 3:45 pm
Still in my pajamas and I got another layout done.  This is for the this or that challenge.

You go girl! And I love it!

Image  Image Image Image

traveler
Cherry Bing
Layouts: 323

Post by traveler » Fri Oct 30, 2020 5:01 pm

I finally finished my layout,

pawprints
Cherry Crush