Scrap a Day, January 16th

Moderator: ACOT Employee

pawprints
A Cherry on Top
Layouts: 800

Scrap a Day, January 16th

Post by pawprints »

Hey Cherries. Anyone doing some Saturday scrapping? I finished a layout last night and need to get a pic today and post it. I do plan on scrapping today but I really have to get back into a walking routine. It’s 45 and cloudy out so I will either walk or get on the SlimCycle. I didn’t do anything through the entire holiday season. So it’s time I get back to it. So that’s my plan.

Have a great Saturday Cherries!

Image Image  Image  Image

DN in MN
Cherry Jubilee
Layouts: 310

Re: Scrap a Day, January 16th

Post by DN in MN »

Good Morning :)  

I am cleaning up the house and will be heading to my room as soon as the middle little arrives for her overnight visit!  I haven't had one on one time with Stella for quite awhile.  Lula has a hockey tournament and the little man, Barrett... he will go along with them.  I should be able to scrap while she does her own crafting, lol.

I hope you all have a wonderful day!

Image      Image

2021 ~ 22/75 Layouts       3/12 Cards

CarrieG
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Layouts: 1281

Post by CarrieG »

happy saturday all!

i got to sleep in....now im trying to clean up some chaos in my scraproom so that i can focus and get something done!

DH and DD are doing an IronMan movie marathon....cuz you know they havent already seen them 75 million times *eyeroll*

i dont really have much on my plate today so i should be able to have some good time trying to be scrappy...LOL
pawprints
A Cherry on Top

Post by pawprints »

DN in MN wrote:
Sat Jan 16, 2021 1:24 pm

I am cleaning up the house and will be heading to my room as soon as the middle little arrives for her overnight visit!  I haven't had one on one time with Stella for quite awhile.  Lula has a hockey tournament and the little man, Barrett... he will go along with them.  I should be able to scrap while she does her own crafting, lol.

Have a great time with her! I miss being able to have my grandkids here. 
Last edited by pawprints on Sat Jan 16, 2021 2:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

pawprints
A Cherry on Top

Post by pawprints »

CarrieG wrote:
Sat Jan 16, 2021 2:13 pm
happy saturday all!

i got to sleep in....now im trying to clean up some chaos in my scraproom so that i can focus and get something done!

DH and DD are doing an IronMan movie marathon....cuz you know they havent already seen them 75 million times *eyeroll*

i dont really have much on my plate today so i should be able to have some good time trying to be scrappy...LOL
Yay for scrappy time! The movie marathon should keep them busy lol.

pawprints
A Cherry on Top

Post by pawprints »

My "R" page for Twinkie and Sky's ABC album. I'm getting there!

emmapaige
Wild Cherry
Layouts: 1561

Post by emmapaige »

I signed up for the Scrap Smarter Experience so I've been participating in that this afternoon.  I missed quite a bit of it because we had a plumber here earlier to fix a few things.  I should be scrapping while watching but the older I get the harder it is for me to multi-task.  LOL!!!
** Chris **

My blog: http://mommomandpoppop.blogspot.com/

ImageImageImage

joannie
Wild Cherry
Layouts: 1749

Post by joannie »

I have been scrapping! Got 2 pages done today and I have one ready to start!  It's snowy outside...perfect day to stay inside and scrap!!
- joannie

Image Image Image Image
Vicki R.
Sweet Cherry Pie
Layouts: 333

Post by Vicki R. »

No scrapping for me today.  I am re-arranging my craft space to make room for paper racks that I purchased.  My SIL's sister closed her scrap store and was selling hardware.  I snagged 4 of these paper racks for $15 each.  I am keeping 3 and my sister gets one.

Image   He"artful" Validation of Vicki
pawprints
A Cherry on Top

Post by pawprints »

VickiR wrote:
Sat Jan 16, 2021 3:45 pm
No scrapping for me today.  I am re-arranging my craft space to make room for paper racks that I purchased.  My SIL's sister closed her scrap store and was selling hardware.  I snagged 4 of these paper racks for $15 each.  I am keeping 3 and my sister gets one.

That's awesome Vicki!

Vicki R.
Sweet Cherry Pie

Post by Vicki R. »

pawprints wrote:
Sat Jan 16, 2021 5:23 pm
VickiR wrote:

That's awesome Vicki!

Thanks, Barb!  Almost completed.  Sorting mfgs. that I have a few papers from took forever.  The ones you see here are all collections of mfgs. that I have a lot of in my stash.  

BTW...Love your Sky and Twinkie LO!

DN in MN
Cherry Jubilee
Layouts: 310

Post by DN in MN »

pawprints wrote:
Sat Jan 16, 2021 2:32 pm
DN in MN wrote:
Sat Jan 16, 2021 1:24 pm

Have a great time with her! I miss being able to have my grandkids here.  

I can't even imagine.  I am so grateful they are in my pod of people and can be over anytime.  Hugs to you!
Image      Image

2021 ~ 22/75 Layouts       3/12 Cards

pawprints
A Cherry on Top

Post by pawprints »

VickiR wrote:
Sat Jan 16, 2021 7:29 pm
pawprints wrote:
Sat Jan 16, 2021 5:23 pm
VickiR wrote:

That's awesome Vicki! 
Thanks, Barb!  Almost completed.  Sorting mfgs. that I have a few papers from took forever.  The ones you see here are all collections of mfgs. that I have a lot of in my stash.  

BTW...Love your Sky and Twinkie LO!

Glad it's coming along! It looks awesome! And thanks!

Vicki R.
Sweet Cherry Pie

Post by Vicki R. »

Yep and then it's on to the 6" x 6", 6" x 8" and 8" x 11".  It's a process....  The cardstock will be way down the road!  LOL!

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”