Cherry Tape

Moderator: ACOT Employee

clintb
ACOT Employee
Layouts: 108

Cherry Tape

Post by clintb »

Hey everyone!  It feels like AGES since I've been on the board! I just wanted to pop on and see if you have had a chance to get and use our Cherry Tape?  Those of you that have - how do you like it?  Those of you that haven't - for a limited time - you can get a free one with a $29.00 purchase.  Use the code CHERRYTAPE (you can use this promo with our others, one per customer) you don't have to add the item itself to your basket, just get to the $29.00 and add the PROMO code and we'll tuck one in for you.  We're looking for honest reactions - so please don't hold back!
You can find it HERE.

Clint Bremer - Warehouse Manager
Image     Image     Image
CarrieG
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Layouts: 1281

Re: Cherry Tape

Post by CarrieG »

i have some coming in an order....i will gladly tell you what i think of it after the post office decides ive waited long enough...LOL LOL
aheatfan
Sweet Cherry Pie
Layouts: 506

Post by aheatfan »

Darn it....I forgot. I just placed an order and forgot the promo code :(
🌴Kristin  
"Be the Change You Wish to See in the World"
clintb
ACOT Employee

Post by clintb »

aheatfan wrote:
Tue Jan 19, 2021 11:53 am
I would have tucked one in for you but the order shipped yesterday!  I'm sorry!

aheatfan
Sweet Cherry Pie
Layouts: 506

Post by aheatfan »

cbremer80 wrote:
Tue Jan 19, 2021 11:58 am
aheatfan wrote:
Tue Jan 19, 2021 11:53 am
I would have tucked one in for you but the order shipped yesterday!  I'm sorry!

No worries :)
🌴Kristin  
"Be the Change You Wish to See in the World"
emmapaige
Wild Cherry
Layouts: 1566

Post by emmapaige »

I used the code on an order but it is a Preorder so I won't get it for awhile.  I just placed another order today so if you could send one in that order and delete the one from the preorder, I'd be more than happy to try it out and let you know!   :greenlol:
** Chris **

My blog: http://mommomandpoppop.blogspot.com/

ImageImageImage

clintb
ACOT Employee

Post by clintb »

emmapaige wrote:
Tue Jan 19, 2021 4:26 pm
I used the code on an order but it is a Preorder so I won't get it for awhile.  I just placed another order today so if you could send one in that order and delete the one from the preorder, I'd be more than happy to try it out and let you know!   :greenlol:

You got it!  I just added it to your order ending 1547 - should ship tomorrow.  :greenlol:
emmapaige
Wild Cherry

Post by emmapaige »

cbremer80 wrote:
Tue Jan 19, 2021 5:19 pm
emmapaige wrote:
Tue Jan 19, 2021 4:26 pm

You got it!  I just added it to your order ending 1547 - should ship tomorrow.  :greenlol: 

Awesome - I promise I will give it a try and let you know how it compares to another brand I have used in the past.  I like how your tape looks so easy to tear off instead of having to grab a pair of scissors.
** Chris **

ImageImageImage

CarrieG
Chocolate Covered Cherry

Post by CarrieG »

i got mine yesterday.....first--i was very suprised at the size of the roll!  much larger than expected!!! excellent price point!   second--when i opened it the smell was very strong but not unbearable  third--LOVE how it tears!  four--very easy to remove the backing and the adhesive is very nice quality   I will def be ordering some in the other sizes....thank you for the promo code to be able to try it!!!!
clintb
ACOT Employee

Post by clintb »

CarrieG wrote:
Fri Jan 22, 2021 12:26 pm

i got mine yesterday.....first--i was very suprised at the size of the roll!  much larger than expected!!! excellent price point!   second--when i opened it the smell was very strong but not unbearable  third--LOVE how it tears!  four--very easy to remove the backing and the adhesive is very nice quality   I will def be ordering some in the other sizes....thank you for the promo code to be able to try it!!!! 

Hey Carrie!
     Thanks for the honest feedback.  We're trying to figure out what to do about that smell as well...We're glad that it worked for you and glad that it's easy to tear.  We did just get in our additional sizes if you'd like to take a look at them HERE

Let us know if the smell from the adhesive lightens up any as you use it.  We'd be interested to hear.

Thanks!!  :greenlol:
CarrieG
Chocolate Covered Cherry

Post by CarrieG »

cbremer80 wrote:
Fri Jan 22, 2021 12:41 pm
CarrieG wrote:
Fri Jan 22, 2021 12:26 pm

Hey Carrie!
     Thanks for the honest feedback.  We're trying to figure out what to do about that smell as well...We're glad that it worked for you and glad that it's easy to tear.  We did just get in our additional sizes if you'd like to take a look at them HERE

Let us know if the smell from the adhesive lightens up any as you use it.  We'd be interested to hear.

Thanks!!  :greenlol:  

you are very welcome!  ive already put some in my wish list/cart  haha  im debating whether to store it in the packaging (which might not allow the smell to disapate) or out of the packaging (but would the adhesive stay nice over time)  i will keep you posted!
Rachel Kent
ACOT Employee
Layouts: 726

Post by Rachel Kent »

Jess and I have been using the cherry tape a lot - and we haven't been putting it away in the packaging, just leaving it out. We don't notice a smell anymore!
CarrieG
Chocolate Covered Cherry

Post by CarrieG »

Rachel_K wrote:
Fri Jan 22, 2021 2:14 pm
Jess and I have been using the cherry tape a lot - and we haven't been putting it away in the packaging, just leaving it out. We don't notice a smell anymore!

good to know!  thanks
emmapaige
Wild Cherry

Post by emmapaige »

I got my order and tested the tape and I absolutely LOVE it.  It tears quite nicely and is very strong!!!  I noticed the smell and will do as Rachel suggested and keep it out of the packaging. 
** Chris **

ImageImageImage

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”