Scrap a Day, January 19th

Moderator: ACOT Employee

pawprints
A Cherry on Top
Layouts: 800

Scrap a Day, January 19th

Post by pawprints »

Hey Cherries. Anyone scrapping today? I won’t be. I am continuing on with cleaning up and putting things away around here. Yesterday I worked in my scrap room and reorganized some things. Going to put some soup up in the crock pot and then continue on with that. That’s my plan for today.

Hope you all have a great day!

Image Image  Image  Image

blbabe1234
Cherry Bark
Layouts: 3103

Re: Scrap a Day, January 19th

Post by blbabe1234 »

HI Barb! Soup sounds yummy. I made a chicken cordon bleu soup on Sunday. Lots of leftovers for these busy week days.

No scrapping here unless I have a few minutes then I'll clean up my mess from yesterday. I am so happy that I got some scrappin' done yesterday. A cloudy, windy and drizzly day today. So staying in with the puppies and Jackson!

Have a great day!
Brandy Williams

ImageImage Image Image Image
SCRAPBOOKINGVLCS
Cherry Blossom
Layouts: 16

Post by SCRAPBOOKINGVLCS »

JUST WANTED TO SAY THAT I HAD HAPPY MAIL THE OTHER DAY FROM MY SS I BELEIVE ANYWAYS..... I GOT 2 STICKER SHEETS & 3 SHEETS OR IS IT 4 SHEETS NOT SURE & A BELLA POP ALL OF WHICH IS DOG RELATED PLUS I GOT A BUTTON FROM ACOT.... I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ALL MY DOGGIE STUFF THE PAPERS ARE AWESOME!!!!! THE STICKER SHEETS I CAN'T WAIT TO USE & THE BELLA POP IS ADORABLE......

NOT SURE WHAT I WILL BE DOING TODAY YET....

HAVE A GREAT DAY EVERYONE

VALERIE
emmapaige
Wild Cherry
Layouts: 1561

Post by emmapaige »

Hello Cherries. Our cleaning ladies come today so I will be in my ScrapRoom. Not sure I’d I will scrap, organize or rewatch the photography videos from VB’s class.
** Chris **

My blog: http://mommomandpoppop.blogspot.com/

ImageImageImage

CarrieG
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Layouts: 1281

Post by CarrieG »

gray and cold today...bleck!  good thing i did laundry yesterday...haaaaaaaaaaaa

good thing is this will be a short week for me...yay!
DH is back to onsite work...double yay!
kids are a bit wound but that is to be expected...we will prob do a craft this afternoon

i didnt get my BF challenge finished last night but hoping to this afternoon...its close!
then i want to do another double page--i have a lil pile of pics that it would be the perfect way to deal with

i know that the lil dabble of the photoplay laugh or cry collection is out for delivery...so that is nice...i like good mail days...ha

enjoy the day all!

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”