Scrap a Day, January 20th

Moderator: ACOT Employee

pawprints
A Cherry on Top
Layouts: 800

Scrap a Day, January 20th

Post by pawprints »

Hey Cherries. We had some snow early this morning, but it is almost all melted now. Temps were in the 20s overnight but it’s 37 now with our high only going to 39. Our cleaning ladies will be here in a bit so I’ll be washing doggie towels and blankets and mats. I want to work in my new planner today. Using it as a memory planner so got a few weeks to get in there. If I get caught up I hope to scrap too. That’s my plan for today.

Hope you all have a great day and can get some scrapping in!

Image Image  Image  Image

blbabe1234
Cherry Bark
Layouts: 3103

Re: Scrap a Day, January 20th

Post by blbabe1234 »

Hi Barb! Work as always for us here. Have had a quiet morning because my client's servers are down. She was experiencing power issues in the main office so she requested the tech company to power everything down. But now they are back up.....so...sssshhhh....LOL!

No scrapping here. Probably nothin' until Sunday!

Stay warm cherries!
Brandy Williams

ImageImage Image Image Image
Flasher
Cherry Delight
Layouts: 277

Post by Flasher »

Good morning, Cherries!

Getting ready for lunch.  I'm having chili dogs and french fries.  I actually woke up craving them!  I also have a lasagna in the oven for dinner later.  A little cold . . . a little snowy.  Nothing on my agenda except a virtual appointment with my doc later today. 

Enjoy your day!
Be the reason someone smiles today . . . or the reason they drink.  Whatever works.

CarrieG
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Layouts: 1281

Post by CarrieG »

gray and dreary here...it is supposedly going to hit 60 but not sure about that......if it does we might go outside for a bit this afternoon...the kiddos have tons of energy today....arrrg

im glad i got some scrapping done yesterday but didnt get anything new started but i did pull some photos....so that is a start!  im hoping to start a 2 pager tonight.....id like to get 2 more 2 pagers done by the end of the month.....im still waiting on walfart to get their act together and print my lil order i sent thru several days ago..(so i cant get current in my travelers journal)..i think i should get them for free now..LOL

my ear isnt as bad so im thinking the antibiotics are doing their thing!  yay!

nothing exciting going on here i guess........lalalalala

have a nice day all and stay warm and safe
Monroe1218
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Layouts: 27

Post by Monroe1218 »

Happy Wednesday!  It's chilly here but warmer than it has been all week.  Working til 6pm, so not sure how much scrapping is going on tonight.  I did register for the Victoria Marie crop for this weekend.  I hope to be able to get lots of scrapping done, including some challenges from here!
Rebecca

aheatfan
Sweet Cherry Pie
Layouts: 500

Post by aheatfan »

Really hoping to get the BF Sketch done tonight. It is the end of the grading period which means that the students that have not turned in any work all semester will send it tonight. Yes, they are allowed...not my choice. Crazy times. I need to scrap at least a little to destress. Happy Wednesday Cherries :)
🌴Kristin  
"Be the Change You Wish to See in the World"
emmapaige
Wild Cherry
Layouts: 1562

Post by emmapaige »

Monroe1218 wrote:
Wed Jan 20, 2021 12:51 pm
Happy Wednesday!  It's chilly here but warmer than it has been all week.  Working til 6pm, so not sure how much scrapping is going on tonight.  I did register for the Victoria Marie crop for this weekend.  I hope to be able to get lots of scrapping done, including some challenges from here!

I’m signed up for that also!
** Chris **

My blog: http://mommomandpoppop.blogspot.com/

ImageImageImage

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”