Scrap a Day, January 22

Moderator: ACOT Employee

pawprints
A Cherry on Top
Layouts: 800

Scrap a Day, January 22

Post by pawprints »

Hey Cherries. Hard to believe we are deep into January already. I have no plans today but to work in my planner and hopefully do a layout too. My free roll of Cherry Tape came so I am going to try it out. Going to try and get a walk in too since we are at 45 degrees.

Hope you all have a great day and can get some scrapping in!

Image Image  Image  Image

CarrieG
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Layouts: 1281

Re: Scrap a Day, January 22

Post by CarrieG »

it is a gloomy damp day here...no bueno for a friday!  i also cant believe we are this deep into january!!!  

i played with my cherry tape last night and left clint feedback today...you will like it Barb!

i cancelled the snapfish order i had sent to walfart...they were not going to get it done anytime soon--ink is unavailable or some junk....so i re-ordered from snapfish and they gave me free shipping....supposed to be here next friday

i made a lil list of what i want to get scrapped tonight and this weekend....i think its doable!!!  i have two 2pagers i want done and i want to start my winter album from the jan cherrybox.........

i gotta figure out tonights dinner so i can place a to-go order with our local groc store.......weeeeeeeeeeeeeee

have a great day everyone!
aheatfan
Sweet Cherry Pie
Layouts: 498

Post by aheatfan »

So bummed, I placed an order and forgot about the Cherry Tape. No biggie - next time. Looking forward to scrapping this weekend. It has been a long week of computerized testing for my class and this teacher is tired!!  So happy it's Friday :)
🌴Kristin  
"Be the Change You Wish to See in the World"
emmapaige
Wild Cherry
Layouts: 1561

Post by emmapaige »

Good afternoon!! I can't believe it is already after 1:00 PM. For some reason I am bitterly cold so I don't think I will be going outside for a walk.  I did this layout yesterday but just posted to the gallery.  It's for the Sketch with a Twist Challenge.  I'm going to try to work on a layout this afternoon.

** Chris **

My blog: http://mommomandpoppop.blogspot.com/

ImageImageImage

traveler
Cherry Bomb
Layouts: 359

Post by traveler »

Hello. I need to place an order and get my free cherry tape. However, I have been so distracted by things other than scrapping, that by the time I get around to ordering, the tape might be gone.

Zach leaves tomorrow morning for college, as I mentioned yesterday. He did a huge load of laundry yesterday and something happened with the dryer and it wouldn't heat up or dry anything (maybe because he over stuffed it). We spent lot of time trying to figure that out, and then the dryer started working again so I ran his wet clothing through it smaller groups at a time. It probably took 8 hours to get all his clothing dry, not the best day for the dryer to be acting up. So, now he has all his laundry and is spending the day packing, I think. 

Meanwhile, I want to have a birthday dinner for my husband tonight, his birthday isn't for a couple weeks but I want to do it now with Zach. We'll do another with his parents closer to his actual birthday. So, I will be cooking most of this afternoon. I need to make him a nice card, but I will give it to him closer to his actual birthday. 

Have a great day everyone!
Louise
Wide World of Scraps
Image Image Image

pawprints
A Cherry on Top

Post by pawprints »

emmapaige wrote:
Fri Jan 22, 2021 2:18 pm
Good afternoon!! I can't believe it is already after 1:00 PM. For some reason I am bitterly cold so I don't think I will be going outside for a walk.  I did this layout yesterday but just posted to the gallery.  It's for the Sketch with a Twist Challenge.  I'm going to try to work on a layout this afternoon.

Beautiful layout Chris! I love the colorful rays!

pawprints
A Cherry on Top

Post by pawprints »

trainmom wrote:
Fri Jan 22, 2021 2:20 pm
Hello. I need to place an order and get my free cherry tape. However, I have been so distracted by things other than scrapping, that by the time I get around to ordering, the tape might be gone.

Zach leaves tomorrow morning for college, as I mentioned yesterday. He did a huge load of laundry yesterday and something happened with the dryer and it wouldn't heat up or dry anything (maybe because he over stuffed it). We spent lot of time trying to figure that out, and then the dryer started working again so I ran his wet clothing through it smaller groups at a time. It probably took 8 hours to get all his clothing dry, not the best day for the dryer to be acting up. So, now he has all his laundry and is spending the day packing, I think. 

Meanwhile, I want to have a birthday dinner for my husband tonight, his birthday isn't for a couple weeks but I want to do it now with Zach. We'll do another with his parents closer to his actual birthday. So, I will be cooking most of this afternoon. I need to make him a nice card, but I will give it to him closer to his actual birthday. 

Have a great day everyone!

I'm so glad your dryer is working again! Not what you need right now!

blbabe1234
Cherry Bark
Layouts: 3103

Post by blbabe1234 »

emmapaige wrote:
Fri Jan 22, 2021 2:18 pm

This is beautiful Chris! i LOVE that paper!
Brandy Williams

ImageImage Image Image Image
blbabe1234
Cherry Bark
Layouts: 3103

Post by blbabe1234 »

TGIF! Didn't realize I never made it on here and its after 5pm! Just been super busy. Got the bathrooms cleaned, floors mopped. Ran to the store to get groceries and then home to put those away. Left an hour later to go by PetCo to get Jackson his wet food and they were still closed. They changed their hours and instead of opening at 9am, they open at 10:30am. Ugh. So from there, I went over to Hobby Lobby (same shopping center). I got a nice gc from DH's aunt and uncle and I got me some cricut mats (both 12x12 and the 12x24), some ink and the WRMKs Precision Press. I even found the cutest PET stickers I've seen in a while. They have both kitty and doggy and in the package, you get the flat stickers AND the puffy. I can't say no to that! LOL. I even saw the CUTEST Rainbows and Unicorns paper kit and y'all know I had to pick that up when I scrap Penny now that she has PJs. From there, back home to work an hour. But ended up staying a little later as a couple of emails came thru. Left at 11am and came back home to more emails. Answered those, ate lunch, and emails didn't stop until after 3pm. Oy! One word for you. Houston. Yep, they are the problem!

So now I'm just piddling. Too brain dead to scrap now. Probably nothing 'til Sunday. Got the usual laundry tomorrow, then in the evening, head over to my biological dad's house for dinner. So Sunday should be a scrappy day for me!
Brandy Williams

ImageImage Image Image Image
pawprints
A Cherry on Top

Post by pawprints »

blbabe1234 wrote:
Fri Jan 22, 2021 7:22 pm
TGIF! Didn't realize I never made it on here and its after 5pm! Just been super busy. Got the bathrooms cleaned, floors mopped. Ran to the store to get groceries and then home to put those away. Left an hour later to go by PetCo to get Jackson his wet food and they were still closed. They changed their hours and instead of opening at 9am, they open at 10:30am. Ugh. So from there, I went over to Hobby Lobby (same shopping center). I got a nice gc from DH's aunt and uncle and I got me some cricut mats (both 12x12 and the 12x24), some ink and the WRMKs Precision Press. I even found the cutest PET stickers I've seen in a while. They have both kitty and doggy and in the package, you get the flat stickers AND the puffy. I can't say no to that! LOL. I even saw the CUTEST Rainbows and Unicorns paper kit and y'all know I had to pick that up when I scrap Penny now that she has PJs. From there, back home to work an hour. But ended up staying a little later as a couple of emails came thru. Left at 11am and came back home to more emails. Answered those, ate lunch, and emails didn't stop until after 3pm. Oy! One word for you. Houston. Yep, they are the problem!

So now I'm just piddling. Too brain dead to scrap now. Probably nothing 'til Sunday. Got the usual laundry tomorrow, then in the evening, head over to my biological dad's house for dinner. So Sunday should be a scrappy day for me!
Yay for cute new pet stickers!!

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”