Scrap a Day, January 23rd

Moderator: ACOT Employee

pawprints
A Cherry on Top
Layouts: 803

Scrap a Day, January 23rd

Post by pawprints »

Hey Cherries. Lazy Saturday here. It’s cold out… 32 with a feels like of 19 so no walking for me today. I have been having a good time working in my memory planner. Took me a while to get it going but now I have a flow and I love how it is working out. I am going to work on that today and I do plan to scrap as I have nothing else going on.

Have a great Saturday Cherries and I hope you can all get some scrapping in.
Last edited by pawprints on Sat Jan 23, 2021 1:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Image Image  Image  Image

CarrieG
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Layouts: 1281

Re: Scrap a Day, January 22nd

Post by CarrieG »

pawprints wrote:
Sat Jan 23, 2021 1:22 pm
Hey Cherries. Lazy Saturday here. It’s cold out… 32 with a feels like of 19 so no walking for me today. I have been having a good time working in my memory planner. Took me a while to get it going but now I have a flow and I love how it is working out. I do plan to scrap today as I have nothing else going on.

today is the 23rd...LOL
pawprints
A Cherry on Top

Re: Scrap a Day, January 22nd

Post by pawprints »

CarrieG wrote:
Sat Jan 23, 2021 1:23 pm
pawprints wrote:
Hey Cherries. Lazy Saturday here. It’s cold out… 32 with a feels like of 19 so no walking for me today. I have been having a good time working in my memory planner. Took me a while to get it going but now I have a flow and I love how it is working out. I do plan to scrap today as I have nothing else going on.

today is the 23rd...LOL
Oops! Lol! Thanks!

CarrieG
Chocolate Covered Cherry

Re: Scrap a Day, January 23rd

Post by CarrieG »

its another gloomy damp day here....grrrrrrrrrrrr  i hate weather like this!  

ive been uber lazy this morning.....and it is 11:30am and im still the only person up...i suspect both DD and DH stayed up MUCH later than i did...haaaaaaaaaa so i have been being super quiet.....haha

i have full intentions on scrapping as much as possible today...i do have a few household things to do but nothing super time consuming!
so fingers crossed i can stay on task!

have a wonderful saturday all!

Art_Teacher
Cherry Delight
Layouts: 1800

Post by Art_Teacher »

Sunny and bright here, BUT an actual temperature of 15 degrees, Barb....I am not even going outside. LOL  I have been messing around on the computer and might get to do some more scrapping today. :)  I did so much housework last weekend that I'm just ignoring it this weekend. Haha!

Here is my layout for the Double Page Challenge.

Hope everyone has a great weekend!
Laura
 Image    Image   Image  Image
traveler
Cherry Bomb
Layouts: 361

Post by traveler »

I am in a strange mood today. My husband and Zach left early this morning to take him back to school, and much as I am so happy for him, I am a bit lost and melancholy, I guess because I won't see him until May. Benjamin and I plan to watch the Wonder woman movie tonight before it leaves HBO, I really needed some plans with  him tonight. My husband is staying at the hotel there tonight and should be home midday tomorrow. Tomorrow is my Dad's birthday and even though he has been gone since 2017, his birthday still makes me sad. 

It is very cold out and I don't have much to do today so I should be scrapping, but I have done anything yet. I am shopping as you may have noticed from my posts. I will get my order placed today. 

Have a great day everyone!
Louise
Wide World of Scraps
Image Image Image

scrappinmom99
Cherry Cola
Layouts: 1008

Post by scrappinmom99 »

Since today is Saturday, usually DS comes over and we play D&D. However this is the SECOND time he and GF have had to quarantine themselves because of their roommate. Last time was from her job, this time was because she visited a relative that has since tested positive for COVID. So she'll get tested Tues and if positive, DS and GF will get tested. Meanwhile, I'm so anxious about this. I just hope they will all be okay. Still don't know why he had to move out before school ended (this May!) during a freaking pandemic. But you know, that's just me. :(    Since we have this unexpected free time today, we're all taking advantage in different ways. Monday is the last day of the marking period so DD is trying to catch up on missed assignments & DH is helping her. This morning I went through my supplies and got stuff together for some pages and a binder cover that I want to do for my freelance planning binder. So I'll be scrapping on eyeball breaks from copy editing today. 
Happy Scrapping!
Anne-Marie
pawprints
A Cherry on Top

Post by pawprints »

Art_Teacher wrote:
Sat Jan 23, 2021 2:09 pm
Sunny and bright here, BUT an actual temperature of 15 degrees, Barb....I am not even going outside. LOL  I have been messing around on the computer and might get to do some more scrapping today. :)  I did so much housework last weekend that I'm just ignoring it this weekend. Haha!

Love those deep rich colors! Great two pager Laura!

pawprints
A Cherry on Top

Post by pawprints »

trainmom wrote:
Sat Jan 23, 2021 2:35 pm
I am in a strange mood today. My husband and Zach left early this morning to take him back to school, and much as I am so happy for him, I am a bit lost and melancholy, I guess because I won't see him until May. Benjamin and I plan to watch the Wonder woman movie tonight before it leaves HBO, I really needed some plans with  him tonight. My husband is staying at the hotel there tonight and should be home midday tomorrow. Tomorrow is my Dad's birthday and even though he has been gone since 2017, his birthday still makes me sad. 

It is very cold out and I don't have much to do today so I should be scrapping, but I have done anything yet. I am shopping as you may have noticed from my posts. I will get my order placed today. 

Many ((hugs)) Louise.

pawprints
A Cherry on Top

Post by pawprints »

scrappinmom99 wrote:
Sat Jan 23, 2021 3:57 pm
Since today is Saturday, usually DS comes over and we play D&D. However this is the SECOND time he and GF have had to quarantine themselves because of their roommate. Last time was from her job, this time was because she visited a relative that has since tested positive for COVID. So she'll get tested Tues and if positive, DS and GF will get tested. Meanwhile, I'm so anxious about this. I just hope they will all be okay. Still don't know why he had to move out before school ended (this May!) during a freaking pandemic. But you know, that's just me. :(    Since we have this unexpected free time today, we're all taking advantage in different ways. Monday is the last day of the marking period so DD is trying to catch up on missed assignments & DH is helping her. This morning I went through my supplies and got stuff together for some pages and a binder cover that I want to do for my freelance planning binder. So I'll be scrapping on eyeball breaks from copy editing today. 
Wow Anne-Marie I am so sorry. I hope they are all ok! I know it is all so frightening!

scrappinmom99
Cherry Cola

Post by scrappinmom99 »

pawprints wrote:
Hey Cherries. Lazy Saturday here. It’s cold out… 32 with a feels like of 19 so no walking for me today. I have been having a good time working in my memory planner. Took me a while to get it going but now I have a flow and I love how it is working out. I am going to work on that today and I do plan to scrap as I have nothing else going on.

It was super cold out today! We made DD go out for errands with DH and she was acting like we were making her climb Mt. Everest alone. Omg. She hasn't been out of the house in over a week because of school / assignments. Go get some fresh air, exercise, and vitamin D lol. 
Happy Scrapping!
Anne-Marie
pawprints
A Cherry on Top

Post by pawprints »

scrappinmom99 wrote:
Sat Jan 23, 2021 4:11 pm
pawprints wrote:

It was super cold out today! We made DD go out for errands with DH and she was acting like we were making her climb Mt. Everest alone. Omg. She hasn't been out of the house in over a week because of school / assignments. Go get some fresh air, exercise, and vitamin D lol.  

Lol. That cold smack of air with the wind chill will get her going! She'll get the exercise just from walking fast to get out of it lol!

scrappinmom99
Cherry Cola

Post by scrappinmom99 »

CarrieG wrote:
Sat Jan 23, 2021 1:46 pm

ive been uber lazy this morning.....and it is 11:30am and im still the only person up...i suspect both DD and DH stayed up MUCH later than i did...haaaaaaaaaa so i have been being super quiet.....haha

i have full intentions on scrapping as much as possible today...i do have a few household things to do but nothing super time consuming!

Hope you get to scrap! DD goes to bed so late (for me lol) - like 11:30ish or later. But she wants to snuggle and tell me about Minecraft and far be it for me to say no to a 15yo who still wants to snuggle kwim? But oy, can we do it earlier LOL!?
Happy Scrapping!
Anne-Marie
traveler
Cherry Bomb
Layouts: 361

Post by traveler »

scrappinmom99 wrote:
I hope they are ok. Too many of us have gone through this, it is very stressful. Hugs.

Louise
Wide World of Scraps
Image Image Image

scrappinmom99
Cherry Cola

Post by scrappinmom99 »

trainmom wrote:
Sat Jan 23, 2021 2:35 pm

(((Hugs))) Saying goodbye for college is a hard thing anyway, let alone during this pandemic :( I'll be thinking of you tomorrow too xoxo

Happy Scrapping!
Anne-Marie
ksimoner
Cherry Tart
Layouts: 24

Post by ksimoner »

It's a cool rainy day here. Just relaxing and working on some cards. Not much happening and that's ok. Hallmark movies and cozy clothes all day.  :greeninlove:
pawprints
A Cherry on Top

Post by pawprints »

ksimoner wrote:
Sat Jan 23, 2021 7:24 pm
It's a cool rainy day here. Just relaxing and working on some cards. Not much happening and that's ok. Hallmark movies and cozy clothes all day.  :greeninlove:

I've been in cozy clothes all day too and loving it. Glad you are having a nice relaxing day!

CarrieG
Chocolate Covered Cherry

Post by CarrieG »

Art_Teacher wrote:
Sat Jan 23, 2021 2:09 pm

love the earthtones with your photos!
CarrieG
Chocolate Covered Cherry

Post by CarrieG »

scrappinmom99 wrote:

UGH  very frustrating i am sure.........HUGS
CarrieG
Chocolate Covered Cherry

Post by CarrieG »

scrappinmom99 wrote:
Sat Jan 23, 2021 4:22 pm
CarrieG wrote:
Sat Jan 23, 2021 1:46 pm

Hope you get to scrap! DD goes to bed so late (for me lol) - like 11:30ish or later. But she wants to snuggle and tell me about Minecraft and far be it for me to say no to a 15yo who still wants to snuggle kwim? But oy, can we do it earlier LOL!? 

you are nicer than i....LOL LOL  DD always comes in and tries to wake me up when she gets home from playpractice and yammer at me.....drives me nuts....i tell her to vamoose..LOL

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”