March Goals

Moderator: ACOT Employee

pawprints
A Cherry on Top
Layouts: 838

March Goals

Post by pawprints »

How did everyone do last month? I had a goal of 10 and did 7. I should have considered there were fewer days in February, I could have used them lol. Anyway, I am happy with what I got done because I also made 3 Valentine's Day cards for the kids and made treat bags and treat boxes for them too. So I did play with plenty of paper last month.

What goal are you all setting for yourselves this month? I am going to set a goal of 10 for myself again.

7/10

Digi
Image Image Image Image

Paper
Image Image Image
Last edited by pawprints on Wed Mar 31, 2021 7:19 pm, edited 7 times in total.

Image Image  Image  Image
Craftyshannon
Cherry Berry
Layouts: 273

Re: March Goals

Post by Craftyshannon »

My goal for this month is 12! After a five year break, I made 7 last month, so hoping for a few more this month. For the first time ever, I finished all of the monthly challenges that were due in March!

28/12 layouts 37/18 Pages 3 cards

Image Image
Image Image
ImageImage
Image Image
ImageImage
Image Image
Image Image
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Last edited by Craftyshannon on Wed Mar 31, 2021 12:51 am, edited 25 times in total.
VickiR
Cherry Bing
Layouts: 486

Post by VickiR »

I am thrilled with what I accomplished in February.  In addition to Louise's Super Bowl Challenge and the cards I made for Flasher's VDE, I completed 10 of the challenges with 8 LOs.  That's more than I've done in the past 5 years.  Looking forward to the March challenges and hope to maintain at this pace. 

Card Challenge
Cherry Lift Challenge
Embellishment Layering Challenge
2-4-6-8 Items - Rewind
4 Word Title Challenge - Rewind
Graphic Challenge - Rewind
Louise's Ephemera Challenge
Mood Board Challenge
Music Challenge
Pick-A-Day Challenge.
Title Challenge

So, I'm going with 10 again...  10/10 ( 4 LOs, 4 Cards, 3 Tags )

Live Out Loud...Jack

First Cut

Summertime Blues

ICE...ICE

Seas the Day

You're My Lucky Charm

Easter Lilies

Take A Photo Tag

Ephemera Tags

Happy Birthday

Last edited by VickiR on Thu Apr 01, 2021 8:19 am, edited 15 times in total.
DN in MN
Wild Cherry
Layouts: 356

Post by DN in MN »

I set a goal of 15 and got 12 layouts and two cards done!  Feel really good about that.  I am going to set a goal of 10 this month and see how it goes :)

5/10 and 1 card.

ImageImageImageImage
Last edited by DN in MN on Wed Mar 31, 2021 8:04 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Image      Image

2021 ~ 35/75 Layouts       46/12 Cards

emmapaige
Wild Cherry
Layouts: 1723

Post by emmapaige »

My February goal was 20 and I completed 21. Since we have 2 more days in March, I’m going to say 25.

20/25 layouts
1/1 cards

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Last edited by emmapaige on Wed Mar 31, 2021 4:38 pm, edited 16 times in total.
** Chris **

My blog: http://mommomandpoppop.blogspot.com/

ImageImageImage

beachlover
Cherry Addict
Layouts: 1237

Post by beachlover »

Well, in Feb. I FINALLY made my goal of 10 LO's.  A great big shout out to Chris as well as a few CM gals I met.   I started joining Virtuaol Crops because I found I really do scrap better when in a group and being challenged!

So, this month I am going AWAY for a 4 day crop.  And I only know the host by FB and so I will be alone till I really get to meet other scrappers who join theses crops!
I think I can double my # to 20!  Plus I have at least 1 virtual crop weekend.  It is amazing to actually be in contact with ppl and not have to always pack bags!

Ann ~ Life is always better at the beach!
 view my blog (new)
https://ourhideawayparadise.blogspot.com/ 

aheatfan
Cherry Bing

Post by aheatfan »

I did well last month but again, this is MAJOR stress relief for me. We are in testing season though at school so I'm going to stick to 30 and hope for more :)
59/30

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Last edited by aheatfan on Wed Mar 31, 2021 10:33 pm, edited 7 times in total.
🌴Kristin  
"Be the Change You Wish to See in the World"
ImageImage

aheatfan
Cherry Bing

Post by aheatfan »

beachlover wrote:
Mon Mar 01, 2021 12:12 pm
Well, in Feb. I FINALLY made my goal of 10 LO's.  A great big shout out to Chris as well as a few CM gals I met.   I started joining Virtuaol Crops because I found I really do scrap better when in a group and being challenged!

So, this month I am going AWAY for a 4 day crop.  And I only know the host by FB and so I will be alone till I really get to meet other scrappers who join theses crops!
I think I can double my # to 20!  Plus I have at least 1 virtual crop weekend.  It is amazing to actually be in contact with ppl and not have to always pack bags!

Hi, where can we find these virtual crops, that sounds interesting :)
🌴Kristin  
"Be the Change You Wish to See in the World"
ImageImage

joannie
Wild Cherry
Layouts: 1889

Post by joannie »

In February I made my goal of 20 layouts! I did 22! But I didn't make my goal of 10 cards, I only made 6.
This month I have a goal of 15 layouts and another 10 cards. 

17/15 layouts  👍
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image   Image   ImageImage Image

4/10 cards
Last edited by joannie on Wed Mar 31, 2021 4:21 pm, edited 8 times in total.
- joannie

Image Image Image Image
blbabe1234
Cherry Bark
Layouts: 3223

Post by blbabe1234 »

I thought I might not get to my goal the way the second half of my month went, but I surprised myself and did 16 pages (goal was 15). 

This month might be different so I'll set my goal to be 10.

11/10 pages

Image  Image Image

Image Image Image

Image  Image Image
Last edited by blbabe1234 on Mon Mar 29, 2021 2:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Brandy Williams

ImageImage  Image ImageImage
oceanbreezes423
Cherry Cropper
Layouts: 1831

Post by oceanbreezes423 »

I fell short this past month. But due to starting a new part time job and a hospital stay, I feel happy with what I did accomplish. I am hoping to do a bit better this month. I will say 20.

16/20

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

Last edited by oceanbreezes423 on Fri Mar 19, 2021 3:35 pm, edited 7 times in total.
Susan  Image    Image
mgehrke
Bowl Full of Cherries
Layouts: 1747

Post by mgehrke »

I didn't make a goal last month as I wasn't sure how things were going to go with me scrappywise. I just looked in my gallery here, and I posted 43 pages. I think 6 of them I actually did in the end of January as I was challeged to do 6 by the end of the month. I didn't post them here until I started getting my scrap on. I'm hoping to stay motivated and keep going, so I'm going to say 25 and hope for more. I already got 1 done today.

52/25

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

Image Image
Last edited by mgehrke on Mon Apr 05, 2021 7:23 pm, edited 9 times in total.
Mildred - Mom to 2 girls and a husband (I tell people that I am a single mom of 3. Ages 57, 35 and 29) lol. And now a proud Grandma to Orahn (4 1/2) Sawyer (3) and Mazie (7 Months).

Image Image
Aztam
Sweet Cherry Pie
Layouts: 367

Post by Aztam »

straighten up craft room after putting away Cmas stash!

finish 2020 PL-style album

10 layouts

5 cards
ImageImage👋Image

Tam
pawprints
A Cherry on Top

Post by pawprints »

VickiR wrote:
Mon Mar 01, 2021 9:02 am
I am thrilled with what I accomplished in February.  In addition to Barb's Super Bowl Challenge and the cards I made for Flasher's VDE, I completed 10 of the challenges with 8 LOs.  That's more than I've done in the past 5 years.  Looking forward to the March challenges and hope to maintain at this pace. 

So, I'm going with 10 again...  3/10 ( 2 LOs, 1 Card )

Live Out Loud...Jack
First CutImageSeas the DayImage

Summertime Blues

Vicki the Super Bowl Challenge wasn't mine. It was Louise's.

VickiR
Cherry Bing
Layouts: 486

Post by VickiR »

pawprints wrote:
Wed Mar 10, 2021 3:47 pm
VickiR wrote:
I am thrilled with what I accomplished in February.  In addition to Barb's Super Bowl Challenge and the cards I made for Flasher's VDE, I completed 10 of the challenges with 8 LOs.  That's more than I've done in the past 5 years.  Looking forward to the March challenges and hope to maintain at this pace. 

Live Out Loud...Jack

Summertime Blues

Thanks, Barb!  I don't know why I typed your name.  I will correct it now!

pawprints
A Cherry on Top

Post by pawprints »

VickiR wrote:
Wed Mar 10, 2021 3:55 pm
pawprints wrote:
Wed Mar 10, 2021 3:47 pm
VickiR wrote:

Live Out Loud...Jack

Summertime Blues
Thanks, Barb!  I don't know why I typed your name.  I will correct it now!

Not a problem. Just wanted to let you know. I didn't want to take credit for Louise's challenge lol.

beachlover
Cherry Addict

Post by beachlover »

beachlover wrote:

1.  Image
2.  Image
3.  Image
4.  Image
5.  Image
6.  Image
7.  Image
8.  Image
 view my blog (new)

beachlover
Cherry Addict

Post by beachlover »

beachlover wrote:
Well, in Feb. I FINALLY made my goal of 10 LO's.  A great big shout out to Chris as well as a few CM gals I met.   I started joining Virtual Crops because I found I really do scrap better when in a group and being challenged!

1.  Image
2.  Image
3.  Image
4.  Image
5.  Image
6.  Image
7.  Image
8.  Image
9.  Image
10. Image
11. Image

view my blog (new)

mgehrke
Bowl Full of Cherries
Layouts: 1747

Post by mgehrke »

WooHoo!!! - I am so proud of myself right now. Not only did I surpass my goal, I doubled it. I made the goal of 25 and as of today have completed 50!!
Mildred - Mom to 2 girls and a husband (I tell people that I am a single mom of 3. Ages 57, 35 and 29) lol. And now a proud Grandma to Orahn (4 1/2) Sawyer (3) and Mazie (7 Months).

Image Image

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”