EMBELLISHMENT BOX #2 UPDATE

Moderator: ACOT Employee

SCRAPBOOKINGVLCS
Cherry Picker
Layouts: 16

EMBELLISHMENT BOX #2 UPDATE

Post by SCRAPBOOKINGVLCS »

FOR THOSE THAT ARE WAITING FOR THE 2ND BOX TO GO OUT IT WENT OUT TODAY THE 3RD OF SEPT...... 1ST STOP IS FLUSHING NY IT'S SUPPOSE TO BE THERE BY THE 9TH OF SEPT....... SO BE ON THE LOOK OUT....... REMEMBER TO POST WHEN YOU GOT IT & WHEN IT IS LEAVING & TO WHAT STATE IT'S GOING TO NEXT & WHEN IT SHOULD BE THERE BY...... THANKS FOR THOSE THAT SIGNED UP HOPE YOU LIKE WHATS IN THE BOX...... IT IS FILLED TO THE BRIM WITH LOTS OF GOODIES...... THERE ARE 2 BRUSHES IN IT THAT ARE STENCIL BRUSHES I FORGOT TO STATE WHAT THEY WERE WHEN I WAS PACKING THE BOX.......

HAVE A GREAT HOLIDAY WEEKEND EVERYONE......................

VALERIE
scrappinmom99
Cherry Cola
Layouts: 1070

Re: EMBELLISHMENT BOX #2 UPDATE

Post by scrappinmom99 »

SCRAPBOOKINGVLCS wrote:
Fri Sep 03, 2021 6:41 pm
FOR THOSE THAT ARE WAITING FOR THE 2ND BOX TO GO OUT IT WENT OUT TODAY THE 3RD OF SEPT...... 1ST STOP IS FLUSHING NY IT'S SUPPOSE TO BE THERE BY THE 9TH OF SEPT....... SO BE ON THE LOOK OUT....... REMEMBER TO POST WHEN YOU GOT IT & WHEN IT IS LEAVING & TO WHAT STATE IT'S GOING TO NEXT & WHEN IT SHOULD BE THERE BY...... THANKS FOR THOSE THAT SIGNED UP HOPE YOU LIKE WHATS IN THE BOX...... IT IS FILLED TO THE BRIM WITH LOTS OF GOODIES...... THERE ARE 2 BRUSHES IN IT THAT ARE STENCIL BRUSHES I FORGOT TO STATE WHAT THEY WERE WHEN I WAS PACKING THE BOX.......

HAVE A GREAT HOLIDAY WEEKEND EVERYONE......................

VALERIE
Oh that's me!  :greeninlove: I'll be on the lookout for it for sure! I'll keep you guys updated. I have my stuff already sorted. I have a LOT of stamp sets for all you stamping ladies!!! Other stuff too, but lots of stamps LOL!

Happy Scrapping!
Anne-Marie
SCRAPBOOKINGVLCS
Cherry Picker

YES THAT WOULD BE YOU ANNE-MARIE............ HEHEHEHE HOPE YOU LIKE A LOT OF THE GOODIES..... YOU MENTIONED YOU WANTED TO GO OLD SCHOOL AND THERE ARE LOTS OF EYELETS & BRADS EVEN RIBBON BUCKLES........... CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THE STAMPS YOU HAVE READY TO PUT IN THE BOX IF THEY MAKE IT BACK TO ME THAT IS.......... HEHEHEHE

HAVE A GREAT HOLIDAY

VALERIE
scrappinmom99
Cherry Cola
Layouts: 1070

Post by scrappinmom99 »

SCRAPBOOKINGVLCS wrote:
Sun Sep 05, 2021 8:21 pm
YES THAT WOULD BE YOU ANNE-MARIE............ HEHEHEHE HOPE YOU LIKE A LOT OF THE GOODIES..... YOU MENTIONED YOU WANTED TO GO OLD SCHOOL AND THERE ARE LOTS OF EYELETS & BRADS EVEN RIBBON BUCKLES........... CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THE STAMPS YOU HAVE READY TO PUT IN THE BOX IF THEY MAKE IT BACK TO ME THAT IS.......... HEHEHEHE

HAVE A GREAT HOLIDAY

VALERIE
Sorry for the delay in updating on this! I had called for a pickup for Monday but they didn't come get it til Wednesday. It's on the way to Sarah now and this is the info I got in my email confirmation:

USPS expects to deliver your package by Monday, September 27, 2021 arriving by 9:00pm.Tracking Number: 9405503699300007991447

I had a great time with this package and this was the first time I did an embellishment box. WOW! it was full to bursting and is still full to bursting! I had more stuff but couldn't fit it in LOL. I will definitely sign up for this again!!!  Valerie, there were so many brads and eyelets! I took some of each kind of the baggies. Tons still left! The whole family was involved. My husband was saying "Look, fuzzy brads! You love fuzzy brads!" and my daughter loved the Christmas buttons so I had to take those. I did see the ribbon buckles and took some, not all. I didn't want to hog LOL! I took the fall 6x6 pad that was in there and put in a beach 6x6 pad. There was just so much good stuff. Everybody is going to love it! I hope there are some stampers after me, because there are a ton of either brand new or like I used the set 2x and couldn't figure it out LOL! When will we do the next one, haha!
Happy Scrapping!
Anne-Marie
SCRAPBOOKINGVLCS
Cherry Picker

GLAD YOU HAD A GREAT TIME WITH THE EMBELLISHMENT BOX #2..... IF I CAN GET ENOUGH LADIES I WILL DO A BOX #3..... I HAVE PLENTY TO START A NEW EMBELLISHMENT BOX........... SO IF WE GET THE LADIES I WILL COUNT YOU IN............ VALERIE
MacSarah
Sweet Cherry Pie
Layouts: 276

Post by MacSarah »

scrappinmom99 wrote:
Fri Sep 24, 2021 10:30 am
SCRAPBOOKINGVLCS wrote:
Sun Sep 05, 2021 8:21 pm

HAVE A GREAT HOLIDAY

VALERIE
Sorry for the delay in updating on this! I had called for a pickup for Monday but they didn't come get it til Wednesday. It's on the way to Sarah now and this is the info I got in my email confirmation:

USPS expects to deliver your package by Monday, September 27, 2021 arriving by 9:00pm.Tracking Number: 9405503699300007991447

I had a great time with this package and this was the first time I did an embellishment box. WOW! it was full to bursting and is still full to bursting! I had more stuff but couldn't fit it in LOL. I will definitely sign up for this again!!!  Valerie, there were so many brads and eyelets! I took some of each kind of the baggies. Tons still left! The whole family was involved. My husband was saying "Look, fuzzy brads! You love fuzzy brads!" and my daughter loved the Christmas buttons so I had to take those. I did see the ribbon buckles and took some, not all. I didn't want to hog LOL! I took the fall 6x6 pad that was in there and put in a beach 6x6 pad. There was just so much good stuff. Everybody is going to love it! I hope there are some stampers after me, because there are a ton of either brand new or like I used the set 2x and couldn't figure it out LOL! When will we do the next one, haha! 
This is the highlight of my day!  Can't wait.  I have started a pile of stuff to include, but I will spend the weekend finding more goodies.

~Sarah~
MacSarah
Sweet Cherry Pie

Post by MacSarah »

The box arrived safely! I am almost done cleaning my create space and will use the clean table to enjoy all the treasures. I will keep you posted when I chosse some goodies and send it on its way!
~Sarah~
MacSarah
Sweet Cherry Pie

Post by MacSarah »

GIANT post-it notes ~ swoon.
I kept a "Modern Homemaker" mini album... but it is going to be a haunted house for this years Halloween. I love the slide frames, kept a couple. Some stamps, some brads, a piercer and a stencil brush. I took a picture, but I don't want to spoil it.

I have a couple more bins of stuff to go through to fill the box back up.

I am enjoying getting reacquainted with my stash. It has been too long.
~Sarah~
SCRAPBOOKINGVLCS
Cherry Picker

GLAD YOU ENJOYED THE BOX..... IT GOT TO YOU FAIRLY QUICKLY............ THANKS FOR SHARING WHAT YOU GOT OUT OF THE BOX.... VALERIE
MacSarah
Sweet Cherry Pie

Post by MacSarah »

The box is on its way to Mildred!
USPS tracking 9505 5158 7462 1270 3873 26
Estimated to deliver 9/30/2021
~Sarah~
SCRAPBOOKINGVLCS
Cherry Picker

MacSarah wrote:
Mon Sep 27, 2021 11:03 am
The box is on its way to Mildred!
USPS tracking 9505 5158 7462 1270 3873 26
Estimated to deliver 9/30/2021

THANKS FOR LETTING ME KNOW......... VALERIE

SCRAPBOOKINGVLCS
Cherry Picker

I HAVE REC'D THE EMBELLISHMENT BOX #2 BACK TODAY...... THERE WAS LOTS OF GOODIES STILL LEFT IN IT..... THANKS LADIES FOR DOING BOX #2.... STAY TUNED FOR BOX #3 UPDATE IN THE NEXT WEEK OR SO.....  VALERIE

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”