Scrap a Day, September 16th

Moderator: ACOT Employee

pawprints
A Cherry on Top
Layouts: 838

Scrap a Day, September 16th

Post by pawprints »

Hey Cherries. DH and I were up and out early today for his blood test. I am going for a haircut and to have my roots colored in a few hours. In the meantime I am tying to wake up lol. I just tracked my package with the label tapes and as of an hour ago it is NOW in NYC at a USPS distribution center. Seriously how long can it take for something that was scheduled to be here on Monday. Let's see how long it takes them to get it to Long Island now. 

Hope you all have a great day.

Image Image  Image  Image
blbabe1234
Cherry Bark
Layouts: 3223

Re: Scrap a Day, September 16th

Post by blbabe1234 »

Good morning Barb! Hope Richard's blood test comes back okay. Hugs! 

Nothing new going here - just work. My SIL is planning Jasper's 2nd bday party in a couple of weeks and I got his clothes/shoes sizes. I can't believe this little guy is going to be 2! He sure has came along way. As long as work isn't too crazy, I'm planning on running out to Burke's Outlet to see what they have in toddler clothes, shoes and sensory style toys. He might be 2, but is a bit behind, so anything that lights up, makes noise and/or helps him with his hand-eye coordination is what he needs. Figured I'd run out to the store today and if not, then check online. Might try to hit up Kohl's sometime during the weekend. 

Have a great day y'all.
Brandy Williams

ImageImage  Image ImageImage
MTCanuk
Cherry Garcia
Layouts: 1273

Post by MTCanuk »

blbabe1234 wrote:
Thu Sep 16, 2021 10:19 am

Nothing new going here - just work. My SIL is planning Jasper's 2nd bday party in a couple of weeks and I got his clothes/shoes sizes. I can't believe this little guy is going to be 2! He sure has came along way. As long as work isn't too crazy, I'm planning on running out to Burke's Outlet to see what they have in toddler clothes, shoes and sensory style toys. He might be 2, but is a bit behind, so anything that lights up, makes noise and/or helps him with his hand-eye coordination is what he needs. Figured I'd run out to the store today and if not, then check online. Might try to hit up Kohl's sometime during the weekend. 

Have a great day y'all.

I am birthday shopping too, since Chevelle is 2 soon.  I think their birthdays are very close.   

Visit my blog:http://mtcanuk.blogspot.com/
Leslee

MTCanuk
Cherry Garcia
Layouts: 1273

Post by MTCanuk »

Not much going on here, which is ok.
Going out to harvest the remaining tomatoes and take out the plants.  Suppose to be close to freezing here tonight.  Cooler day here, with highs in the 60's.  I can see trees starting to change.  

Visit my blog:http://mtcanuk.blogspot.com/
Leslee

blbabe1234
Cherry Bark
Layouts: 3223

Post by blbabe1234 »

MTCanuk wrote:
Thu Sep 16, 2021 11:21 am
blbabe1234 wrote:

Have a great day y'all.

I am birthday shopping too, since Chevelle is 2 soon.  I think their birthdays are very close.    
Awe!! I can't believe she is going to be 2 soon too! Wow! 

Brandy Williams

ImageImage  Image ImageImage
JAire
Sweet Cherry Pie
Layouts: 586

Post by JAire »

Barb I hope your day goes perfectly well today with all the activity you have planned!
Happy birthday to the two year olds - wishing them lots of love.
I can't get a grasp of experiencing freezing temperatures! Today we have a high of 90. I did get a brisk walk and then 20 mins of sunning this morning.
Now to work on a layout I chose some items for before bed last night.
ImageJoyce Ann
ImageImageImageImage
emmapaige
Wild Cherry
Layouts: 1722

Post by emmapaige »

Kind of a lazy day here since we had no errands to run.  I went for a nice walk and stopped to talk to one of our neighbors who is on the HOA board and we discussed the upcoming roof replacement project among other things. 

Came home and did this layout for the September Pick a Day Challenge - #24 Kiss Day.

** Chris **

My blog: http://mommomandpoppop.blogspot.com/

ImageImageImage

pawprints
A Cherry on Top

Post by pawprints »

blbabe1234 wrote:

Have a great day y'all.
I can't believe he is going to be two already! Happy Birthday to that sweet little guy!

pawprints
A Cherry on Top

Post by pawprints »

emmapaige wrote:
Thu Sep 16, 2021 3:30 pm
Kind of a lazy day here since we had no errands to run.  I went for a nice walk and stopped to talk to one of our neighbors who is on the HOA board and we discussed the upcoming roof replacement project among other things. 

Came home and did this layout for the September Pick a Day Challenge - #24 Kiss Day.

Such a sweet layout!

pawprints
A Cherry on Top

Post by pawprints »

MTCanuk wrote:
Thu Sep 16, 2021 11:21 am
blbabe1234 wrote:

Have a great day y'all.

Wow 2 already! Happy Birthday to her too!

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”