Scrap a Day, September 18th

Moderator: ACOT Employee

pawprints
A Cherry on Top
Layouts: 838

Scrap a Day, September 18th

Post by pawprints »

Hey Cherries. Very lazy Saturday here. After the busy day running around yesterday and no appointments today DH and I slept in. A warm day headed for around 80 but on the humid side again. Too much humidity for September around here. I hope it breaks soon so we can go back to opening windows and getting those nice fall breezes flowing through the house.

My label maker tapes finally arrived yesterday so that will be my project for today.

Hope you all have a great day.

Image Image  Image  Image
aheatfan
Cherry Bing
Layouts: 848

Re: Scrap a Day, September 18th

Post by aheatfan »

Barb, good luck on your label project, sounds like you are almost done.  

Got up early today and headed over the running store, bought some specialty sneakers. They are very comfortable but not so cute. I don't care. If they help this leg pain, bring on the ugly shoes!!  Picked up the house, swept the floors, started the laundry and am now happily scrapping hoping to finish the last few challenges. 

Have a great weekend Cherries  😊
🌴Kristin  
"Be the Change You Wish to See in the World"
ImageImage

pawprints
A Cherry on Top

Post by pawprints »

aheatfan wrote:
Sat Sep 18, 2021 1:33 pm

Got up early today and headed over the running store, bought some specialty sneakers. They are very comfortable but not so cute. I don't care. If they help this leg pain, bring on the ugly shoes!!  Picked up the house, swept the floors, started the laundry and am now happily scrapping hoping to finish the last few challenges. 

I hope that they help! Have fun scrapping!

emmapaige
Wild Cherry
Layouts: 1725

Post by emmapaige »

I had a bad night - woke at 1:30 and couldn't go back to sleep.  I went to the crop but got there a little late and left way early. I got two layouts done for DT assignments and started the BF Sketch Challenge.  I have this one to share that I did a few days ago but up on the SNS Facebook group today. Gosh, I love Cocoa Vanilla!!!

** Chris **

My blog: http://mommomandpoppop.blogspot.com/

ImageImageImage

emmapaige
Wild Cherry

Post by emmapaige »

pawprints wrote:
Sat Sep 18, 2021 12:41 pm
Hey Cherries. Very lazy Saturday here. After the busy day running around yesterday and no appointments today DH and I slept in. A warm day headed for around 80 but on the humid side again. Too much humidity for September around here. I hope it breaks soon so we can go back to opening windows and getting those nice fall breezes flowing through the house.

My label maker tapes finally arrived yesterday so that will be my project for today.

Yay for the label maker tapes finally arrived!!!
** Chris **

ImageImageImage

emmapaige
Wild Cherry

Post by emmapaige »

aheatfan wrote:

Funny - It was always about cute but now it's all about comfort!!  My younger daughter would always wear high heels to work and now she has horrible arthritis in her feet. 
** Chris **

ImageImageImage

pawprints
A Cherry on Top

Post by pawprints »

emmapaige wrote:
Sat Sep 18, 2021 4:17 pm
I had a bad night - woke at 1:30 and couldn't go back to sleep.  I went to the crop but got there a little late and left way early. I got two layouts done for DT assignments and started the BF Sketch Challenge.  I have this one to share that I did a few days ago but up on the SNS Facebook group today. Gosh, I love Cocoa Vanilla!!!

I love Cocoa Vanilla too! That striped paper and the flowers are so pretty on your layout!

aheatfan
Cherry Bing

Post by aheatfan »

emmapaige wrote:
Sat Sep 18, 2021 4:21 pm
aheatfan wrote:

Funny - It was always about cute but now it's all about comfort!!  My younger daughter would always wear high heels to work and now she has horrible arthritis in her feet.  

Oh no, that has to really hurt. Yep, you don't realize how important your feet are until they always  hurt. 
🌴Kristin  
ImageImage

aheatfan
Cherry Bing

Post by aheatfan »

emmapaige wrote:

Hope you get some sleep tonight, your layout is awesome :)
🌴Kristin  
ImageImage

GinniG
Cherry Blossom
Layouts: 43

Post by GinniG »

pawprints wrote:

How much more do you have to do before your room is finished? 

We'll be moving into our new house someday and I'll have a new scrap room in there.  It will be set up much better than what I have in the cabin and I can hardly wait!  But with all the virus situations my DH has had to do it almost all alone so it's taking forever...  Someday!!!  :)
GinniG
Cherry Blossom

Post by GinniG »

aheatfan wrote:

When we're young we see older people wearing things and doing things we say we would never do but then the pain comes and you end up doing some of those things anyway...  At least the shoes are just for running and not for going out in public.  :)  Hope they help a lot!
GinniG
Cherry Blossom

Post by GinniG »

emmapaige wrote:

What a great layout!  Love the spots, stripes and flowers all together!
GinniG
Cherry Blossom

Post by GinniG »

Hi Cherries!  I'm still waiting for the surgeon's office to call...  I may call them on Wednesday or Thursday...  I really need to get this fixed.  My energy levels are really bad from dealing with this.  But I managed to start a layout yesterday and I baked some Amish Cinnamon Bread today.  New recipe - waiting for it to come out of the oven... 

I also managed to figure out how to get my printer to print out smaller pictures.  I was getting really frustrated trying all kinds of things.  A friend mentioned using Micorsoft Publisher and it works perfectly!  YAY!  So I got lots of pictures printed and I've got all I need to finish the Allison Davis classes.  Monday is the last sketch being published.  I've totally enjoyed this class!  I hope she does it again!

DH and a friend are going fishing tomorrow so I'll have some time alone.  :)  Hopefully they'll come back with a big halibut and some other fish like ling cod, salmon and snapper!  YUM! 

Hope everyone's having a wonderful weekend!
pawprints
A Cherry on Top

Post by pawprints »

GinniG wrote:
Sat Sep 18, 2021 9:16 pm
pawprints wrote:

We'll be moving into our new house someday and I'll have a new scrap room in there.  It will be set up much better than what I have in the cabin and I can hardly wait!  But with all the virus situations my DH has had to do it almost all alone so it's taking forever...  Someday!!!  :) 

Not much. I have more labeling to do and some odds and ends to find homes for. And DH and I have to finishing hanging a light fixture. Getting really close!

GinniG
Cherry Blossom

Post by GinniG »

pawprints wrote:
Sun Sep 19, 2021 3:41 pm
GinniG wrote:
Sat Sep 18, 2021 9:16 pm
pawprints wrote:

Not much. I have more labeling to do and some odds and ends to find homes for. And DH and I have to finishing hanging a light fixture. Getting really close! 

That's so exciting!!!  :)

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”