Scrap a Day, September 20th

Moderator: ACOT Employee

pawprints
A Cherry on Top
Layouts: 838

Scrap a Day, September 20th

Post by pawprints »

Hey Cherries. Another nice day here. 72 sunny and no humidity. I have a small grocery order to pick up then home to laundry.

Hope you all have a great day.

Image Image  Image  Image
blbabe1234
Cherry Bark
Layouts: 3223

Re: Scrap a Day, September 20th

Post by blbabe1234 »

Hi Barb! Enjoy the nice temps. Another hot and very humid day here. It feels like late July and early August here. 

Just doing the usual - working, answering emails and washing doggie blankets. 

Have a great day everyone!
Brandy Williams

ImageImage  Image ImageImage
traveler
Cherry Bomb
Layouts: 435

Post by traveler »

We have the same weather as you Barb, but I've been mostly indoors. I'm allergic to fall so these nice fall days are not my thing. I also got groceries delivered this morning and have done laundry. 

I'm headed to California tomorrow to help my sister out, she has surgery Wednesday. I'm nervous, mostly I don't want to screw up her logistics, but really everything should be fine. I'm about half packed. After I finish packing, I would like to make one card that I will need to mail when I get back. 

I'll probably check the message board while I'm away. I doubt I will be that busy. 

Louise

Image Image Image Image Image

CarrieG
Cherry Cropper
Layouts: 1348

Post by CarrieG »

hot and steamy here today....supposed to hit 101 and we had a big dump of rain on friday night so of course now there is humidity
but tomorrow we will have a cold front--HA come in and for a couple days we will just be around 80--parka weather...HAHAHAHAHAHA

im really wanting to scrap this evening....fingers crossed!

busy day with the kiddos....but day is going fast :)

have a great monday everyone
emmapaige
Wild Cherry
Layouts: 1724

Post by emmapaige »

Sorry I was MIA yesterday watching football and being very disappointed.

Today I'm just straitening up since our new gas range is being delivered and installed tomorrow.

I have this card to share today from today Sketch N Scrap's blog post.

** Chris **

My blog: http://mommomandpoppop.blogspot.com/

ImageImageImage

emmapaige
Wild Cherry

Post by emmapaige »

pawprints wrote:
Mon Sep 20, 2021 11:34 am
Hey Cherries. Another nice day here. 72 sunny and no humidity. I have a small grocery order to pick up then home to laundry.

Hope you all have a great day.

They have started the roof replacement in our development this morning so I had to modify my walk but did want to see what to expect the first day.  We are scheduled for October 18th but will likely be posed back due to weather conditions.
** Chris **

ImageImageImage

emmapaige
Wild Cherry

Post by emmapaige »

blbabe1234 wrote:
Mon Sep 20, 2021 11:39 am
Hi Barb! Enjoy the nice temps. Another hot and very humid day here. It feels like late July and early August here. 

Just doing the usual - working, answering emails and washing doggie blankets. 

Sorry you are still dealing with the heat and humidity.  I'm hoping ours is done and that we will finally have some beautiful fall weather.

** Chris **

ImageImageImage

emmapaige
Wild Cherry

Post by emmapaige »

trainmom wrote:
Mon Sep 20, 2021 12:58 pm
We have the same weather as you Barb, but I've been mostly indoors. I'm allergic to fall so these nice fall days are not my thing. I also got groceries delivered this morning and have done laundry. 

I'm headed to California tomorrow to help my sister out, she has surgery Wednesday. I'm nervous, mostly I don't want to screw up her logistics, but really everything should be fine. I'm about half packed. After I finish packing, I would like to make one card that I will need to mail when I get back. 

I'll probably check the message board while I'm away. I doubt I will be that busy. 

Safe travels tomorrow - your sister is lucky to have such a caring sister.  I hope you check in and update us on her status. 

** Chris **

ImageImageImage

emmapaige
Wild Cherry

Post by emmapaige »

CarrieG wrote:
Mon Sep 20, 2021 1:04 pm
hot and steamy here today....supposed to hit 101 and we had a big dump of rain on friday night so of course now there is humidity
but tomorrow we will have a cold front--HA come in and for a couple days we will just be around 80--parka weather...HAHAHAHAHAHA

im really wanting to scrap this evening....fingers crossed!

busy day with the kiddos....but day is going fast :)

have a great monday everyone
Yuk to the weather but I guess if you live in Texas you get used to it.  Hope you get to scrap this evening.

** Chris **

ImageImageImage

pawprints
A Cherry on Top

Post by pawprints »

trainmom wrote:

Have a safe trip, and best wishes to your sister on her surgery. Hope everything goes well.

pawprints
A Cherry on Top

Post by pawprints »

emmapaige wrote:
Mon Sep 20, 2021 2:34 pm
Sorry I was MIA yesterday watching football and being very disappointed.

Today I'm just straitening up since our new gas range is being delivered and installed tomorrow.

I have this card to share today from today Sketch N Scrap's blog post.

DH and DS were very disappointed with football yesterday too. They decided to forget about the Jets AND the Giants and adapt another team. Then that team lost too. lol.

That card is beautiful! Awesome layering and awesome colors!

aheatfan
Cherry Bing

Post by aheatfan »

trainmom wrote:

Sending prayers to you and your sister  😊

🌴Kristin  
"Be the Change You Wish to See in the World"
ImageImage

MTCanuk
Cherry Garcia
Layouts: 1283

Post by MTCanuk »

Been a kind of busy day here.  We took dh’s truck in to get everything checked out before we pull our camper south.  It’s an older truck, so just being cautious.  I came home and mopped floors and brought my bucket of fall decor up and set it all up.  I had a dental appt. after lunch to get my chipped front tooth fixed permanently.  And then I baked a chocolate zucchini cake since my daughter gave me a zucchini from her garden.  No time for creating for me.

Visit my blog:http://mtcanuk.blogspot.com/
Leslee

GinniG
Cherry Blossom
Layouts: 43

Post by GinniG »

Hi Cherries!  Enjoy your heat everyone.  We are totally and utterly in Fall.  We are supposed to have gale force storms all week.  Typical fall weather in SE Alaska.  It rained hard most of the day but no wind which was nice.  We went to town and got mail,  packages and a few groceries.  I got the report from my endoscooy today. My biopsies all came back fine and the doctor marked them "No cancer.  No infection."  He knows that my Mom had a rare form of cancer that can only be diagnosed if they open you up and see it.  When they found Mom's cancer they were planning to do some other gastric procedure and things didn't work right when they did whatever they did and things didn't work so they started looking around to see what they'd missed.  She was gone 4 months later.  :(  So he knows I've been concerned about that.  It was nice that he calmed my fears.  :)  With all the trouble I've been having it's good to know I'm okay. 

But he also marked that the hiatal hernia is "large".  And from the pictures it really is!  So I'm going to try reaching the surgeon's office in Anchorage tomorrow and get this ball rolling.  Hopefully it won't take very long!  I'd go tomorrow if I could!  :)

Didn't get any crafting done again today.  Maybe tomorrow I can finish the layout I have been stuck on.  :)

DH went duck hunting this afternoon and got his first duck!  He was so happy!  :) 

Have a wonderful Tuesday everyone!
pawprints
A Cherry on Top

Post by pawprints »

GinniG wrote:
Tue Sep 21, 2021 1:57 am
Hi Cherries!  Enjoy your heat everyone.  We are totally and utterly in Fall.  We are supposed to have gale force storms all week.  Typical fall weather in SE Alaska.  It rained hard most of the day but no wind which was nice.  We went to town and got mail,  packages and a few groceries.  I got the report from my endoscooy today. My biopsies all came back fine and the doctor marked them "No cancer.  No infection."  He knows that my Mom had a rare form of cancer that can only be diagnosed if they open you up and see it.  When they found Mom's cancer they were planning to do some other gastric procedure and things didn't work right when they did whatever they did and things didn't work so they started looking around to see what they'd missed.  She was gone 4 months later.  :(  So he knows I've been concerned about that.  It was nice that he calmed my fears.  :)  With all the trouble I've been having it's good to know I'm okay. 

But he also marked that the hiatal hernia is "large".  And from the pictures it really is!  So I'm going to try reaching the surgeon's office in Anchorage tomorrow and get this ball rolling.  Hopefully it won't take very long!  I'd go tomorrow if I could!  :)

Didn't get any crafting done again today.  Maybe tomorrow I can finish the layout I have been stuck on.  :)

DH went duck hunting this afternoon and got his first duck!  He was so happy!  :) 

I am so glad to hear that you got such good news! ((Hugs)) on your mom.

GinniG
Cherry Blossom
Layouts: 43

Post by GinniG »

pawprints wrote:
Thu Sep 23, 2021 4:33 pm
GinniG wrote:
Tue Sep 21, 2021 1:57 am

I am so glad to hear that you got such good news! ((Hugs)) on your mom.

Thank you so very much!  Yes it was a big relief!

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”