Scrap a Day, September 26th

Moderator: ACOT Employee

pawprints
A Cherry on Top
Layouts: 838

Scrap a Day, September 26th

Post by pawprints »

Hey Cherries. I was labeling until 2 this morning and the Dream Box labeling is done and I just have a few more labels to do for the Sterlite stackable drawers. I will finish that up today. I can’t wait to get back to scrapping and working in my memory planner. Hopefully soon.

Hope you all have a great day.

Image Image  Image  Image
VickiR
Cherry Bing
Layouts: 488

Re: Scrap a Day, September 26th

Post by VickiR »

Sounds like you're getting organized!  I am cleaning out and purging a bit today.  Never really remember what I have until this happens.  Hoping it's a quiet day.
emmapaige
Wild Cherry
Layouts: 1724

Post by emmapaige »

Way to go Barb.  Glad things are finally moving along!
** Chris **

My blog: http://mommomandpoppop.blogspot.com/

ImageImageImage

emmapaige
Wild Cherry
Layouts: 1724

Post by emmapaige »

VickiR wrote:
Sun Sep 26, 2021 12:24 pm
Sounds like you're getting organized!  I am cleaning out and purging a bit today.  Never really remember what I have until this happens.  Hoping it's a quiet day.

I think I'm going to do some purging today as well.  The Philadelphia Eagles don't play until tomorrow night so I've got nothing better to do!!
** Chris **

My blog: http://mommomandpoppop.blogspot.com/

ImageImageImage

blbabe1234
Cherry Bark
Layouts: 3223

Post by blbabe1234 »

Howdy cherries! Woo-wee, another busy weekend, even if its done yet.

Spent the day yesterday cleaning, vacumming, etc until my 2 friends were going to get here. By 2pm, one of them cancelled as allergies have been kicking her behind all week (on top of work) plus she woke up with a sore throat. Stay home and rest! So it was just Misty. BUT! She had her 6 year old DD with her. Her two older boys were with their dad (camping). Tamzyn is very created. She loves to draw, and color and use stickers. She had asked her Mom to print out pictures of their kitties (they have five!). She had so much fun. Misty and her got here at 4:30 yesterday and they left at noon. They each did 7 pages. I planned for 7, but did 4 (one's a two pager). Not too shabby.

We had tacos for dinner last night, and DH made his famous waffles for breakfast. 

I'm planning on scrapping the rest of the day, so I'll be hoping on periodically. 
Brandy Williams

ImageImage  Image ImageImage
blbabe1234
Cherry Bark

Post by blbabe1234 »

Got this one last night. We even zoomed with one of our scrapper friends who's in Kentucky now. It was nice to catch up.

Double page challenge

Brandy Williams

blbabe1234
Cherry Bark

Post by blbabe1234 »

Got this one done this morning.

Brandy Williams

blbabe1234
Cherry Bark

Post by blbabe1234 »

Another one I got done today.

Brandy Williams

SCRAPBOOKINGVLCS
Cherry Picker
Layouts: 16

Post by SCRAPBOOKINGVLCS »

NOT TO MUCH GOING ON HERE........... LOVE THE LO'S BRANDY......... TOTALLY AWESOME........WE HAVE TO GO TO WALMART LATER TO PICK UP SOMETHINGS BUT THATS ALL WE ARE DOING HERE............ MUST SHOW PIC'S BARB OF YOUR DREAM BOX....... 

HAVE A GREAT DAY CHERRIES

VALERIE
CarrieG
Cherry Cropper
Layouts: 1348

Post by CarrieG »

got a lil scrappy time in last night and started the BF sketch i was doing for the rewind....ive been working on it now and im almost done ...then i want to start the current BF sketch.....

nice day out but we are just chilling inside....preparing for a busy week..........(this means we are being lazy..lol)

again, the weekend has gone tooooooooo fast!

enjoy the end of the weekend ladies
blbabe1234
Cherry Bark

Post by blbabe1234 »

Got this one done for the Music Challenge

Brandy Williams

Art_Teacher
Cherry Delight
Layouts: 1923

Post by Art_Teacher »

Absolutely gorgeous, Fall day here, means no scrapbooking for me!  Eliza and I are enjoying the deck. :) DH is mowing...hopefully for the last time, weekly.  Might have to do it once a month in October and November.  

I made another batch of tomato bacon jam...going to post the recipe in the Share a Recipe forum...it is delicious and I have tons of tomatoes!

I should be cleaning up my pots for Fall, but we are supposed to have really nice weather (70’s and 80’s) all week, so I am waiting until next weekend. :)

Here is my baby, getting big!  Almost all her teeth are in and her smile is so pretty!
Laura
 Image    Image     Image  Image  Image
blbabe1234
Cherry Bark

Post by blbabe1234 »

Art_Teacher wrote:
Sun Sep 26, 2021 5:31 pm
Absolutely gorgeous, Fall day here, means no scrapbooking for me!  Eliza and I are enjoying the deck. :) DH is mowing...hopefully for the last time, weekly.  Might have to do it once a month in October and November.  

I made another batch of tomato bacon jam...going to post the recipe in the Share a Recipe forum...it is delicious and I have tons of tomatoes!

I should be cleaning up my pots for Fall, but we are supposed to have really nice weather (70’s and 80’s) all week, so I am waiting until next weekend. :)

Here is my baby, getting big!  Almost all her teeth are in and her smile is so pretty!

She's beautiful Laura! I LOVE her smile! 

How old is she now? 5, 6 months?
Brandy Williams

blbabe1234
Cherry Bark

Post by blbabe1234 »

Another one! Cherry Lift Challenge and Grab 5 Challenge

Not sure if I'll get another one in or not. Thinking about starting something just so I can take a picture of it for Motivational Challenge!  😂
Brandy Williams

Art_Teacher
Cherry Delight
Layouts: 1923

Post by Art_Teacher »

blbabe1234 wrote:
Sun Sep 26, 2021 6:15 pm
Art_Teacher wrote:
Sun Sep 26, 2021 5:31 pm
A@WQAbsolutely gorgeous, Fall day here, means no scrapbooking for me!  Eliza and I are enjoying the deck. :) DH is mowing...hopefully for the last time, weekly.  Might have to do it once a month in October and November.  

She's beautiful Laura! I LOVE her smile! 

How old is she now? 5, 6 months? 
6 months on October 5th. :)

Laura
 Image    Image     Image  Image  Image
JAire
Sweet Cherry Pie
Layouts: 588

Post by JAire »

Barb I can only imagine how happy you must be at this point - so much done, and I bet it is awesome!
Brandy, what a wonderful collection of layouts so far! Sounds to me like your get together was very beneficial for all, and the long distance visit, too.
Laura, Elisa is totally a delight - and yes, her smile is fabulous, as is all of her.
I adore all the puppies you ladies have!
I hope the BF sketch layouts go well for you Carrie.
Before heading out to church this morning I sliced up lots of onions and put them in the crock-pot. Once I got home I added the ingredients for French Onion Soup. It was yummy. Had been a long time since I made it, so this was long over due.
A little while back I got the Octopus die from ACOT and hadn't made anything with it yet. I thought of an idea - "Many Hugs" - so decided on an idea for a background. It turned out horrible. I threw it in the recycle bag, nothing salvage at all with what I did. Now, I'm at a loss as to how I should do a BG for my cute Octopus. I really wanted to sponge one with inks, but the truth is I'm not that good at sponging. Maybe I can find a patterned paper to use. This is my dilemma for the rest of my night.
ImageJoyce Ann
ImageImageImageImage
GinniG
Cherry Blossom
Layouts: 43

Post by GinniG »

Barb, it must feel wonderful to have it all finished at last!!!  Enjoy!
Brandy, what FABULOUS layouts!!!  Love your puppy!
Laura, what a beautiful puppy!!!  Is she a Newfoundland?  We have friends who have a Newfie as they call her.  :)
Carrie, I hope you were able to do your BF layout!
Joyce Ann, I'm sorry you couldn't get your octopus idea to work.  I'm sure you'll figure something out!

It was a quiet day today.  Yesterday was quite busy here.  We had an excavator here yesterday so there was a lot happening.  Steve was quite happy with what was done and that's what counts.  :)  It felt good to get something done and for him to get his motivation back.  He's been building this house for almost 3 years and has had to do almost every bit of it by himself.  Between the virus and him getting hurt before that and not getting back to 100% since it's been a long, slow process.  Eventually it will be done and we'll be out of this little cabin.  We were only supposed to be in here a couple of years!  It's been going on 6 now!  We are just a little bit above camping.  I have running water and we have good heat but he pretty much planned on this place being a summer guest cabin so he threw it together fast and we've added on two porches and 2 rooms!  :)  I'm ready to have my own scrappy space so I can use the dining room set I inherited for eating instead of scrapping!  :)

Anyway, I have been scrapping!  I got 2 layouts done this weekend so I'm happy.  Still have a lot of catching up to do before the end of the month...  But I'll get it done I hope.  :) 

Have a great Monday everyone!
pawprints
A Cherry on Top

Post by pawprints »

SCRAPBOOKINGVLCS wrote:
Sun Sep 26, 2021 3:02 pm
NOT TO MUCH GOING ON HERE........... LOVE THE LO'S BRANDY......... TOTALLY AWESOME........WE HAVE TO GO TO WALMART LATER TO PICK UP SOMETHINGS BUT THATS ALL WE ARE DOING HERE............ MUST SHOW PIC'S BARB OF YOUR DREAM BOX....... 

HAVE A GREAT DAY CHERRIES

VALERIE

Getting close to getting those pics!

pawprints
A Cherry on Top

Post by pawprints »

blbabe1234 wrote:
Sun Sep 26, 2021 2:27 pm
Got this one last night. We even zoomed with one of our scrapper friends who's in Kentucky now. It was nice to catch up.

Double page challenge

Such a sweet two pager Brandy with such adorable pics!

pawprints
A Cherry on Top

Post by pawprints »

blbabe1234 wrote:
Sun Sep 26, 2021 2:39 pm
Got this one done this morning.

Omgoodness this is awesome! Your work with that cut file is amazing!

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”