Scrap a Day, October 2nd

Moderator: ACOT Employee

pawprints
A Cherry on Top
Layouts: 842

Scrap a Day, October 2nd

Post by pawprints »

Hey Cherries. It felt so good to sleep in today. No appointments and no place I have to be. No alarm set. I’m so lazy right now lol. Once I get my act together I hope to actually scrap today! I have a challenge to get up!

Hope you all have a great day.

Image Image  Image  Image
aheatfan
Cherry Bing
Layouts: 868

Re: Scrap a Day, October 2nd

Post by aheatfan »

Enjoy your lazy day Barb, you deserve it after all those busy days.  I am getting ready to catch up with some work and then hopefully scrap at some point this weekend. Have a great Saturday Cherries  😊

I did take some time last night to watch "The Many Saints of Newark". I am a huge Sopranos fan and have had a celebrity crush on James Gandolfini forever. It was different than I expected but I still liked it. 
🌴Kristin  
"Be the Change You Wish to See in the World"
ImageImage

traveler
Cherry Garcia
Layouts: 440

Post by traveler »

aheatfan wrote:
Sat Oct 02, 2021 12:22 pm
Enjoy your lazy day Barb, you deserve it after all those busy days.  I am getting ready to catch up with some work and then hopefully scrap at some point this weekend. Have a great Saturday Cherries  😊

I did take some time last night to watch "The Many Saints of Newark". I am a huge Sopranos fan and have had a celebrity crush on James Gandolfini forever. It was different than I expected but I still liked it. 

We want to watch that too. We cancelled our HBO subscription so I think we will need to re-subscribe in order to watch it. 
Louise

Image Image Image Image Image

traveler
Cherry Garcia
Layouts: 440

Post by traveler »

I spent hours this morning proof-reading Benjamin's college applications. it's obviously a stressful activity but he is very hard-working and organized and I enjoy working with him on it. 

I hope to go for a walk this afternoon and then my husband and I are getting our second Shingles vaccine. The first one was awful, so we are hoping this one has less side effects. 

I doubt I will scrap today, but I do hope to get my October challenge up. It's mostly written, I just need to photograph my china. 
Louise

Image Image Image Image Image

DN in MN
Wild Cherry
Layouts: 361

Post by DN in MN »

Good Afternoon!  I just got back from picking up some old corrugated steel from an old barn for my fireplace and new pantry door :)  Can't wait for those projects to get completed by BF.  I will be making three sheet apple pies with DD and the girl Littles, then off to my scraproom I will go!  

Enjoy your day.
Image      ImageImage

2021 ~ 35/75 Layouts       46/12 Cards

emmapaige
Bowl Full of Cherries
Layouts: 1744

Post by emmapaige »

It's a beautiful day but with all this construction in our neighborhood, it's difficult for my twice a day walks.....BUT I did it. 

For dinner I'm making a Hello Fresh One-Pot Longhorn Turkey & Bean Chili.  We've had it before and it's one of faves....perfect for a fall evening and we'll have leftovers so I don't have to cook tomorrow because it is football all day. We'll be watching The Many Saints of Newark tonight since we loved The Sopranos so much.  

I did get this layout done for the Make the Cut Challenge:

** Chris **

My blog: http://mommomandpoppop.blogspot.com/

ImageImage Image

emmapaige
Bowl Full of Cherries

Post by emmapaige »

pawprints wrote:
Sat Oct 02, 2021 12:11 pm
Hey Cherries. It felt so good to sleep in today. No appointments and no place I have to be. No alarm set. I’m so lazy right now lol. Once I get my act together I hope to actually scrap today! I have a challenge to get up!

Hope you all have a great day.

You absolutely deserve a lazy day - ENJOY!!!
** Chris **

ImageImage Image

emmapaige
Bowl Full of Cherries

Post by emmapaige »

aheatfan wrote:

I posted what we are doing tonight before I read your post.  We are watching it tonight, too.  I'll be back tomorrow to share my review.
** Chris **

ImageImage Image

emmapaige
Bowl Full of Cherries

Post by emmapaige »

trainmom wrote:
Sat Oct 02, 2021 1:11 pm
aheatfan wrote:

We want to watch that too. We cancelled our HBO subscription so I think we will need to re-subscribe in order to watch it.  
We just subscribe to HBO Max which I think "may" be cheaper but not sure.  In addition to HBO Max, we subscribe to Hulu, Netflix, Apple TV and I think one other.  It's a shame that if you want to watch the popular shows none are on regular network TV.  My daughter cancelled her Cable  and only does streaming but I'm not ready to give up my NFL and occasionally MLB games. Now that we're retired and spend most of our time at home, we are at the streaming devices mercy. 

** Chris **

ImageImage Image

emmapaige
Bowl Full of Cherries

Post by emmapaige »

DN in MN wrote:
Sat Oct 02, 2021 1:40 pm
Good Afternoon!  I just got back from picking up some old corrugated steel from an old barn for my fireplace and new pantry door :)  Can't wait for those projects to get completed by BF.  I will be making three sheet apple pies with DD and the girl Littles, then off to my scraproom I will go!  

Enjoy your day.

That sounds amazing - please share photos of the final project. 
** Chris **

ImageImage Image

pawprints
A Cherry on Top
Layouts: 842

Post by pawprints »

emmapaige wrote:
Sat Oct 02, 2021 4:24 pm
It's a beautiful day but with all this construction in our neighborhood, it's difficult for my twice a day walks.....BUT I did it. 

For dinner I'm making a Hello Fresh One-Pot Longhorn Turkey & Bean Chili.  We've had it before and it's one of faves....perfect for a fall evening and we'll have leftovers so I don't have to cook tomorrow because it is football all day. We'll be watching The Many Saints of Newark tonight since we loved The Sopranos so much.  

I did get this layout done for the Make the Cut Challenge:

Great layout Chris! Love those colors!!

Image Image  Image  Image
Art_Teacher
Cherry Delight
Layouts: 1938

Post by Art_Teacher »

emmapaige wrote:
Sat Oct 02, 2021 4:32 pm
trainmom wrote:
Sat Oct 02, 2021 1:11 pm
aheatfan wrote:

We just subscribe to HBO Max which I think "may" be cheaper but not sure.  In addition to HBO Max, we subscribe to Hulu, Netflix, Apple TV and I think one other.  It's a shame that if you want to watch the popular shows none are on regular network TV.  My daughter cancelled her Cable  and only does streaming but I'm not ready to give up my NFL and occasionally MLB games. Now that we're retired and spend most of our time at home, we are at the streaming devices mercy. 

We have cable because we want to watch College football and basketball, as well as the NFL.  Several regular network shows, as well, because where we live we couldn't get those network channels, unless we have cable.  I also like my home channels with cooking and remodeling shows, so we haven't given it up. We have Amazon Prime, more for the speed of getting packages than the tv...but that is a nice bonus, and we occasionally subscribe to Britbox...usually in the summer when there are no new tv shows on regular tv.  I absolutely refuse to get Netflix, Hulu, and any other streaming service while I have all of those, because we watch too much tv, anyway! lol

Laura
 Image    Image     Image  Image  Image
Art_Teacher
Cherry Delight
Layouts: 1938

Post by Art_Teacher »

Well, I never made it on here yesterday, because it was a beautiful, Fall day, and when I wasn't outside enjoying that, I was watching football. lol  Go Bucks! Finally starting to look like the team we were expecting.  :)  Supposed to have rain every day this week, so NOT looking forward to that.  So much mud and wet leaves and yuck!  But, Eliza's fur gets cute and curly when she gets wet.  :greenlol:

Hope everyone has a great weekend!
Laura
 Image    Image     Image  Image  Image

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”