Scrap a Day, October 10th

Moderator: ACOT Employee

pawprints
A Cherry on Top
Layouts: 842

Scrap a Day, October 10th

Post by pawprints »

Hey Cherries. Lazy rainy Sunday here. I finished my layout yesterday and started another and will work on that today. No plans to go anywhere.

Have a great Sunday Cherries.

Image Image  Image  Image
Art_Teacher
Cherry Delight
Layouts: 1938

Re: Scrap a Day, October 10th

Post by Art_Teacher »

I have been awol this week, because of yet another crazy week.  School is really busy right now and so is the yardwork, between the raindrops. lol  Today we are taking Eliza to our church for the "Blessing of the Animals."  We joke that we might need to exorcise the demons from her. ;)  It is outside and the day is beautiful, so far, so this should be nice. :)

Have a good day, cherries, and a great week coming up!
Laura
 Image    Image     Image  Image  Image
CarrieG
Cherry Cropper
Layouts: 1362

Post by CarrieG »

today is the start of a bit of a cool down...we will be in the mid 80's  it will be nice since the last couple days were hot!

i have some household things i need to get done today....so that i can scrap tomorrow--i have the day off...woot woot

have a great day all!
Flasher
Cherry Delight
Layouts: 310

Post by Flasher »

CarrieG wrote:
Sun Oct 10, 2021 12:16 pm
today is the start of a bit of a cool down...we will be in the mid 80's  it will be nice since the last couple days were hot!

i have some household things i need to get done today....so that i can scrap tomorrow--i have the day off...woot woot

have a great day all!

Yay, Carrie!  A day off!!!

Nothing going on here today except laundry!  Have a great day, Cherries!
When I hear someone say "Life is hard.", I'm always tempted to ask "Compared to what?"

~ Sydney Harris

MTCanuk
Cherry Garcia
Layouts: 1308

Post by MTCanuk »

Cooking over here.  Early dinner as the bigs have Scouts this evening.  Turkey and yams in the oven.  DD is doing potatoes and veggies.  Need to run to the grocery store for rolls and milk.

The wind is blowing like crazy.  Blowing in a cold front and snow expected.  Pretty normal for this time of the year.  

Hoping to work on a layout or two before dinner.  We shall see.  

Visit my blog:http://mtcanuk.blogspot.com/
Leslee

VickiR
Cherry Bing
Layouts: 498

Post by VickiR »

Cool, overcast and damp here today.  Working on a Christmas card purchase of 25 cards for a bit and then doing some crocheting.  I'm making candy corn and santa hats for my marshmallow cups.  Hope to get a few made today.
aheatfan
Cherry Bing
Layouts: 868

Post by aheatfan »

Happy Sunday. Have not scrapped yet but put the gigantic stack of layouts into sorted piles by kid and other themes.  Need to get them into albums but need to get some more page sleeves first.  Sorted pictures of the kids to get done. I seem to scrap better when I have sorted photos and a plan in front of me.  Coloring my hair now (WAY overdue, I hate doing it!!!) then hope to get at least one challenge done. Enjoy the rest of the weekend  😊
🌴Kristin  
"Be the Change You Wish to See in the World"
ImageImage

blbabe1234
Cherry Bark
Layouts: 3233

Post by blbabe1234 »

Art_Teacher wrote:
Sun Oct 10, 2021 11:58 am
I have been awol this week, because of yet another crazy week.  School is really busy right now and so is the yardwork, between the raindrops. lol  Today we are taking Eliza to our church for the "Blessing of the Animals."  We joke that we might need to exorcise the demons from her. ;)  It is outside and the day is beautiful, so far, so this should be nice. :)

OMD! I totally GET this! Is she still acting like a crazy puppy monkey baby!?? Good luck! 
Brandy Williams

ImageImage  Image ImageImage
blbabe1234
Cherry Bark
Layouts: 3233

Post by blbabe1234 »

MTCanuk wrote:
Sun Oct 10, 2021 1:38 pm
Cooking over here.  Early dinner as the bigs have Scouts this evening.  Turkey and yams in the oven.  DD is doing potatoes and veggies.  Need to run to the grocery store for rolls and milk.

The wind is blowing like crazy.  Blowing in a cold front and snow expected.  Pretty normal for this time of the year.  

Hoping to work on a layout or two before dinner.  We shall see.  

Happy Thanksgiving to y'all! Hope you enjoyed your dinner!  :)
Brandy Williams

ImageImage  Image ImageImage
Art_Teacher
Cherry Delight
Layouts: 1938

Post by Art_Teacher »

blbabe1234 wrote:
Mon Oct 11, 2021 11:26 am
Art_Teacher wrote:
Sun Oct 10, 2021 11:58 am

OMD! I totally GET this! Is she still acting like a crazy puppy monkey baby!?? Good luck!  
Yes, she is!  My Mom came over today and she would not stop jumping on her and mouthing her hands. Sigh...we are doing our best to train her and she is just NOT getting it!

Laura
 Image    Image     Image  Image  Image

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”