Scrap a Day, October 15th

Moderator: ACOT Employee

pawprints
A Cherry on Top
Layouts: 842

Scrap a Day, October 15th

Post by pawprints »

Hey Cherries. We are up and out early today as DH is having a transfusion. We will be here a few hours. I am also picking JJ up from preschool and driving her home later today. I really hope to get back to that layout today. It has been sitting on my table for days. I also have some cards to make so hopefully I can have a scrappy weekend.

Have a great day Cherries.

Image Image  Image  Image
CarrieG
Cherry Cropper
Layouts: 1362

Re: Scrap a Day, October 15th

Post by CarrieG »

Barb hope you are able to finish your layout!

chilly morning here but it will warm up...its that time of year........

my kiddos are all half day today because we are heading out for OKC this afternoon to go see college girlie and take the grandsons to the OKC zoo tomorrow
no scrapping for me this weekend...but i will be taking LOTS of pictures.....
oldest DD her DH and the grandsons are going up with us today...we are staying at middle DD's house...then zoo and pumpkin patch tomorrow--then they will drive home but we are staying til sunday afternoon so we can spend some quality time with youngest DD...we havent seen her since the end of July.....

have a great day and weekend ladies!
traveler
Cherry Garcia
Layouts: 440

Post by traveler »

good morning.

Did you ever post pictures of your new craft space Barb? I hope I didn't miss them.

Not much going on here, I'm waiting for some deliveries. I'll probably do another square on my new afghan project. I doubt I'll scrap, I seem to be taking the month off from that. 

Tomorrow is an exciting day. Zach has a college cross country race in NJ. He'll be traveling down with his team and we'll be able to watch him compete tomorrow. Hopefully he will have a chance to say his after his race, but even if he doesn't, it will be so nice to see his compete. Last time we saw him compete was winter of his senior year in high school, before COVID. 

Have a great day everyone!
Louise

Image Image Image Image Image

MTCanuk
Cherry Garcia
Layouts: 1308

Post by MTCanuk »

Just checking in after paying some bills.  Not much on my agenda today.  

Except to cure a butcher block counter we installed in our new camper.  A few weeks ago we got a new camper.  It's a bunkhouse model.  But we took the bunks out and put in a craft area for me for when we head south for a couple of months.  So, I can leave my sewing machine and all it's mess set up or do some scrapping.  Not sure why they don't build some of these trailers with empty spots, so one put there what they want- a closet, an office a craft area???    Dh has taken the camper up to the dealership to get winterized.  He will be taking it south in the very near future.  

The sun is shining, but it is only in the 30's.  

Visit my blog:http://mtcanuk.blogspot.com/
Leslee

emmapaige
Bowl Full of Cherries
Layouts: 1742

Post by emmapaige »

We will be heading out to the car dealership to get our car inspected and oil changed.  Our lease is up at the end of the year and we've decided we're going to buy it.  Because we haven't really gone anywhere, the mileage is very low and we take good care of it.  

My tummy is upset because I think I drank a little too much wine last night while watching the Eagles/Buccaneers football game. 

Beside those two things going on, I'm still trying to decide what to take with us to the beach and start packing. I did pack up the scrappy things I want to take so at least that's done. 
** Chris **

My blog: http://mommomandpoppop.blogspot.com/

ImageImage Image

1scrappymom
Cherry Garcia
Layouts: 787

Post by 1scrappymom »

Just another work day for me. Had to take my beagle, Annee, to the groomer this morning so hopefully DH can pick her up when she is done. She was a fuzzy mess. Since she is so old she seems to shed SO MUCH!! Weird for a beagle, but non-shed shampoo should help a little. I have been working on some die cuts for a swap I am doing. The theme is Disney Christmas. So far I have made Santa Baymax and Mickey and Minnie gingerbread cookies. The cookies were a PAIN to put together but I really like getting back all the cute die cuts so it's worth the effort. I have some videos to finish up and get posted as well. Because of my vacation I am super behind but it was WORTH it! Loved Seattle!! I am also SUPER behind at work with case notes so while I have an hour or so I am going to try and get caught up a little. Sensing a theme? Yes...I am perpetually BEHIND but I think I have settled into that. LOL 

Have a good day everyone!
Shannon
My Blog -->  BlinnsBlog
Instagram --> @onescrappymom71
aheatfan
Cherry Bing
Layouts: 868

Post by aheatfan »

trainmom wrote:
Fri Oct 15, 2021 10:51 am
good morning.

Did you ever post pictures of your new craft space Barb? I hope I didn't miss them.

Not much going on here, I'm waiting for some deliveries. I'll probably do another square on my new afghan project. I doubt I'll scrap, I seem to be taking the month off from that. 

Tomorrow is an exciting day. Zach has a college cross country race in NJ. He'll be traveling down with his team and we'll be able to watch him compete tomorrow. Hopefully he will have a chance to say his after his race, but even if he doesn't, it will be so nice to see his compete. Last time we saw him compete was winter of his senior year in high school, before COVID. 

Good luck to him, I sure do miss those competition days. Enjoy every minute, it goes so fast. 

🌴Kristin  
"Be the Change You Wish to See in the World"
ImageImage

aheatfan
Cherry Bing
Layouts: 868

Post by aheatfan »

Well. I have been on the fence for weeks about getting the booster shot but today is the day. We have had 2 teachers with breakthrough cases and that was enough for me. I am super nervous about this one but I am more scared of Covid.  Need to write lesson plans tonight in case I don't feel well over the weekend but really hoping to catch up on some challenges. Happy Friday  😊
🌴Kristin  
"Be the Change You Wish to See in the World"
ImageImage

pawprints
A Cherry on Top

Post by pawprints »

CarrieG wrote:
Fri Oct 15, 2021 9:40 am

my kiddos are all half day today because we are heading out for OKC this afternoon to go see college girlie and take the grandsons to the OKC zoo tomorrow
oldest DD her DH and the grandsons are going up with us today...we are staying at middle DD's house...then zoo and pumpkin patch tomorrow--then they will drive home but we are staying til sunday afternoon so we can spend some quality time with youngest DD...we havent seen her since the end of July.....

Have a wonderful weekend and enjoy being with all of them!

blbabe1234
Cherry Bark
Layouts: 3233

Post by blbabe1234 »

CarrieG wrote:
Fri Oct 15, 2021 9:40 am

Safe travels and have a great time!
Brandy Williams

ImageImage  Image ImageImage
pawprints
A Cherry on Top

Post by pawprints »

trainmom wrote:
good morning.

No I didn't get a chance yet. I took them but haven't had the time to post them. Hoping to post them soon.

That is so great that you will be able to see him and watch him compete! So happy for you!

blbabe1234
Cherry Bark

Post by blbabe1234 »

trainmom wrote:
good morning.

Good luck to Zach and yay for being able to see him compete!
Brandy Williams

blbabe1234
Cherry Bark

Post by blbabe1234 »

Happy Friday cherries! I continue to be asymptomatic while DH struggles with this COVID. As a breakthrough case, I'm very surprised to see him suffering as much as he is. He had a televisit with his dr this morning because he has shortness of breath  and she has put in a prescription for him - another round of meds to kill COVID, cough medicine and an inhaler. He went down there to get his oxygen levels tested and he continues to sit idle at 94%. He's also scheduled for a chest x-ray Monday (10/18) at 5:45 PM to see what his lungs look like. It's been 9 days since he tested positive and 10 days when he first had symptoms. 

I got my usual Friday morning cleaning done - sweep/mop floors, cleaned my bathroom. Did HEB curbside again for groceries, and have been working all day. No emails still, which is good. Nice and quiet. Planning on working this weekend to play catch up with the hours missed from the Conference yesterday and the broken work week from last week. 

Have a great weekend y'all!
Brandy Williams

pawprints
A Cherry on Top

Post by pawprints »

MTCanuk wrote:
Fri Oct 15, 2021 11:04 am
Just checking in after paying some bills.  Not much on my agenda today.  

Except to cure a butcher block counter we installed in our new camper.  A few weeks ago we got a new camper.  It's a bunkhouse model.  But we took the bunks out and put in a craft area for me for when we head south for a couple of months.  So, I can leave my sewing machine and all it's mess set up or do some scrapping.  Not sure why they don't build some of these trailers with empty spots, so one put there what they want- a closet, an office a craft area???    Dh has taken the camper up to the dealership to get winterized.  He will be taking it south in the very near future.  

The sun is shining, but it is only in the 30's.  

That is awesome that you will have a craft area in your camper!

pawprints
A Cherry on Top

Post by pawprints »

blbabe1234 wrote:
Fri Oct 15, 2021 2:39 pm
Happy Friday cherries! I continue to be asymptomatic while DH struggles with this COVID. As a breakthrough case, I'm very surprised to see him suffering as much as he is. He had a televisit with his dr this morning because he has shortness of breath  and she has put in a prescription for him - another round of meds to kill COVID, cough medicine and an inhaler. He went down there to get his oxygen levels tested and he continues to sit idle at 94%. He's also scheduled for a chest x-ray Monday (10/18) at 5:45 PM to see what his lungs look like. It's been 9 days since he tested positive and 10 days when he first had symptoms. 

I got my usual Friday morning cleaning done - sweep/mop floors, cleaned my bathroom. Did HEB curbside again for groceries, and have been working all day. No emails still, which is good. Nice and quiet. Planning on working this weekend to play catch up with the hours missed from the Conference yesterday and the broken work week from last week. 

Have a great weekend y'all!
Geez Brandy I feel so bad for him. And he got vaccinated too! Hoping he starts to get better and better over the weekend.

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”