Scrap a Day , October 17th

Moderator: ACOT Employee

pawprints
A Cherry on Top
Layouts: 842

Scrap a Day , October 17th

Post by pawprints »

Hey Cherries. Hard to believe how deep we are into October already. Our temps are cooler today, in the 60’s, and no humidity. No plans today but to stay in and scrap. I also have some cards to make so I’ll work on those too.

Hope you all have a great day.

Image Image  Image  Image
aheatfan
Cherry Bing
Layouts: 868

Re: Scrap a Day , October 17th

Post by aheatfan »

Envious of that weather Barb, it is 86 degrees here with 90 percent humidity.  Cold front arriving at around 4:00 and bringing the humidity way down by Tuesday. Can't wait.  Scrapping today and hoping to get to a few more challenges. 
🌴Kristin  
"Be the Change You Wish to See in the World"
ImageImage

DN in MN
Wild Cherry
Layouts: 363

Post by DN in MN »

Good Morning :)  It is 40 degrees but the sun is out!  I am with you, Barb... I can't believe October is over half over.  I am scrappin' today and did some yesterday.  Getting ready to go and watch the Vikings attempt to play football... 

Have a great day!
Image      ImageImage

2021 ~ 35/75 Layouts       46/12 Cards

JAire
Sweet Cherry Pie
Layouts: 599

Post by JAire »

Enjoy your scrapping, Cherries. 
Since I attended the vigil mass yesterday my  morning was free to take a little walk, then 20 minutes sitting in the sun after breakfast while the little doggie played in the yard. I've got a pot of black beans on the stove, rice is ready to be plugged in when DD and Mark arrive.
I'm nearly finished with a layout. I've been moving along with layouts lately, had not done many lately. Don't know where this surge came from. 
It's 82 here, 63% humidity, and feels like 84. Not bad!

ImageJoyce Ann
ImageImageImageImage
suewho372
Cherry Cropper
Layouts: 785

Post by suewho372 »

Hi Cherries!!!
It is a beautiful fall day here- brrr woke up to 39! That’s a little cold for us this time of year- but going to be 70- which is also cooler for us. Just happy no heat- no air lol!!! The pups like it!
I got all my bulbs in the ground yesterday. Was hoping to scrap today-
I do have time finally but I’ve got a headache and no motivation to create. GO FIGURE!!!! Ugh!
But I made chili in the crock pot and cabbage soup and they are both finished!
Laundry done- house cleaned- ready for the week. I’m enjoying sitting on the couch - this living room has a lot of sunshine ☀️
Maybe it is starting to fell a little more like home. It is still early- maybe I will eat some chocolate and think about my scrappy stuff.
I still need to get it all unpacked and then figure out a plan for what goes where!!
Have a great day!
Susan

Check out my blog:  http://suewho372.wordpress.com
Florac74
Cherry Blossom
Layouts: 12

Post by Florac74 »

Hello everyone.

Woke up to a beautiful morning of 50° weather. In Texas its a huge yeah when we get cooler weather.

I am finally getting back to normal and managed to do a couple cards over the weekend.

Happy Monday!

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”