Scrap a Day, October 19th

Moderator: ACOT Employee

pawprints
A Cherry on Top
Layouts: 842

Scrap a Day, October 19th

Post by pawprints »

Hey Cherries. Well fall temps are here and we will finally have to break down and turn our heat on today. The only thing on my agenda today is I am picking up JJ from preschool later and taking her home. I have a bunch of things I need to do around the house so hopefully I get my act together and get a lot of it done.

Hope you all have a great day.

Image Image  Image  Image
Florac74
Cherry Blossom
Layouts: 12

Re: Scrap a Day, October 19th

Post by Florac74 »

pawprints wrote:
Tue Oct 19, 2021 11:33 am
Hey Cherries. Well fall temps are here and we will finally have to break down and turn our heat on today. The only thing on my agenda today is I am picking up JJ from preschool later and taking her home. I have a bunch of things I need to do around the house so hopefully I get my act together and get a lot of it done.

It has been cooler in Texas but we are no where near turning our heater on. Lol we are still wearing flip flops and a sweater 😅
Florac74
Cherry Blossom

Post by Florac74 »

Hello everyone.

Just trying to catch my breath from a busy weekend. So today will be a relaxing day. Getting ready for all the fall activities coming up in the next two weekends. So I will hopefully have some great pumpkin photos!

Have a great day!
blbabe1234
Cherry Bark
Layouts: 3233

Post by blbabe1234 »

Florac74 wrote:
Tue Oct 19, 2021 12:11 pm
pawprints wrote:
Tue Oct 19, 2021 11:33 am

It has been cooler in Texas but we are no where near turning our heater on. Lol we are still wearing flip flops and a sweater 😅 
😂😂 True Story! That was me on Sunday, but here in Corpus Christi, we were a cool 66 this morning so I'm still in shorts and flip flops

Brandy Williams

ImageImage  Image ImageImage
blbabe1234
Cherry Bark

Post by blbabe1234 »

Hola cherries! DH is feeling mucho better! Still has a slight cough. Today is Day 14 so he got tested again and it came back negative! So he went to work. The only thing left is to get results from the Chest Xray he had yesterday. I continue to have zero symptoms. I can break quarantine on Friday and Monday will be Day 14, so that is when I'll go get tested before I go anywhere. 

Just another working day for me. 

Have a great day.
Brandy Williams

emmapaige
Bowl Full of Cherries
Layouts: 1744

Post by emmapaige »

Our second full day at the beach. Last night we met my daughter for dinner and it was very yummy. Earlier I went to Tuesday Morning. It was open but their scrappy section was pathetic. There is a Michaels next door but that was pretty pathetic, too. I guess I’ll be sticking with ACOT (was there any doubt?). 

Today we drove down to Ocean City MD because that’s where we always used to vacation. Although I loved the hotel we stayed, so many of our favorite restaurants are now closed. 

Tonight we are trying an Asian restaurant right next to our hotel. I’ll report later how we liked it.
** Chris **

My blog: http://mommomandpoppop.blogspot.com/

ImageImage Image

emmapaige
Bowl Full of Cherries
Layouts: 1744

Post by emmapaige »

blbabe1234 wrote:
Tue Oct 19, 2021 1:24 pm
Hola cherries! DH is feeling mucho better! Still has a slight cough. Today is Day 14 so he got tested again and it came back negative! So he went to work. The only thing left is to get results from the Chest Xray he had yesterday. I continue to have zero symptoms. I can break quarantine on Friday and Monday will be Day 14, so that is when I'll go get tested before I go anywhere. 

Have a great day.
I don’t think I’ve commented on my concerns about Rob. I’m so very sorry you guys have had to deal with that but I’m thrilled that you’ve had zero symptoms and pray that continues.

** Chris **

My blog: http://mommomandpoppop.blogspot.com/

ImageImage Image

blbabe1234
Cherry Bark

Post by blbabe1234 »

emmapaige wrote:
Tue Oct 19, 2021 4:29 pm
Our second full day at the beach. Last night we met my daughter for dinner and it was very yummy. Earlier I went to Tuesday Morning. It was open but their scrappy section was pathetic. There is a Michaels next door but that was pretty pathetic, too. I guess I’ll be sticking with ACOT (was there any doubt?). 

Today we drove down to Ocean City MD because that’s where we always used to vacation. Although I loved the hotel we stayed, so many of our favorite restaurants are now closed. 

Tonight we are trying an Asian restaurant right next to our hotel. I’ll report later how we liked it.

Sorry Tuesday Morning was a disappointment!
Brandy Williams

blbabe1234
Cherry Bark

Post by blbabe1234 »

emmapaige wrote:
Tue Oct 19, 2021 4:33 pm
blbabe1234 wrote:

Have a great day.
I don’t think I’ve commented on my concerns about Rob. I’m so very sorry you guys have had to deal with that but I’m thrilled that you’ve had zero symptoms and pray that continues.

Thank you Chris.  :)
Brandy Williams

Florac74
Cherry Blossom

Post by Florac74 »

blbabe1234 wrote:

Have a great day.

Glad to hear your dh is feeling better and tested negative! And you can get out of quarantine soon!
Florac74
Cherry Blossom

Post by Florac74 »

emmapaige wrote:
Tue Oct 19, 2021 4:29 pm

The beach sounds amazing!! Have fun and enjoy the amazing beach air.
MTCanuk
Cherry Garcia
Layouts: 1308

Post by MTCanuk »

Chilly day here, in the 50’s. It was in the 30’s when I walked this morning.
Washed sheets. Cleaned bathrooms. And actually scrapping today! BF challenge completed and uploaded and some cards too!!

Visit my blog:http://mtcanuk.blogspot.com/
Leslee

Art_Teacher
Cherry Delight
Layouts: 1936

Post by Art_Teacher »

Once again, I have been reminded...hug your people and tell them you love them.  It has been a rough week, since last Wednesday when we laid to rest a dear friend who died of cancer (DH's best man).  Then, last night, a former student of mine, who is the father of a current student, committed suicide. :(  It is so hard to think that someone so young (42) thought life wasn't worth living and he left behind his daughters and so many family members who loved him. Sigh...

Also, yesterday is the one-year anniversary of the day we lost Paisley.  Eliza is so difficult right now and I'm missing my baby terribly...
Laura
 Image    Image     Image  Image  Image
blbabe1234
Cherry Bark

Post by blbabe1234 »

Art_Teacher wrote:
Tue Oct 19, 2021 7:02 pm
Once again, I have been reminded...hug your people and tell them you love them.  It has been a rough week, since last Wednesday when we laid to rest a dear friend who died of cancer (DH's best man).  Then, last night, a former student of mine, who is the father of a current student, committed suicide. :(  It is so hard to think that someone so young (42) thought life wasn't worth living and he left behind his daughters and so many family members who loved him. Sigh...

Also, yesterday is the one-year anniversary of the day we lost Paisley.  Eliza is so difficult right now and I'm missing my baby terribly...

So many hugs to you Laura. IDK what to say....
Brandy Williams

pawprints
A Cherry on Top
Layouts: 842

Post by pawprints »

Art_Teacher wrote:
Tue Oct 19, 2021 7:02 pm

So many ((hugs)) Laura. And I can't believe it has been a whole year already since Paisley : (   More ((hugs))

Image Image  Image  Image

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”