Scrap a Day, October 20th

Moderator: ACOT Employee

pawprints
A Cherry on Top
Layouts: 842

Scrap a Day, October 20th

Post by pawprints »

Hey Cherries. I just dropped JJ off at preschool and am headed home. Busy day as I have a mani/pedi in about an hour and after that driving back here this afternoon to pick JJ up and bring her home. Then dh has a doctor appointment. That’s pretty much my day. I’m going to get some relaxing in at the nail salon.

Hope you all have a great day.

Image Image  Image  Image
emmapaige
Bowl Full of Cherries
Layouts: 1746

Re: Scrap a Day, October 20th

Post by emmapaige »

Good morning, Barb and all the other Cherries.  We are just chilling in our room but I'll be heading into the shower shortly and then we're going to the outlets which are very close by.  Tonight we are having dinner with my daughter and her boyfriend.  I dread getting on the scale once we get home.  We have eaten so much good food this week.

Happy Hump Day!!!
** Chris **

My blog: http://mommomandpoppop.blogspot.com/

ImageImage Image

blbabe1234
Cherry Bark
Layouts: 3233

Post by blbabe1234 »

Howdy cherries! Today is Day 2 of the Virtual conference for work. The presenters are much better today and the topics are a lot better too! 

DH is continuing to feel better. Not coughing as much. And me...still asymptomatic. I break quarantine Friday and I can get re-tested on Monday. So I really don't see me having any symptoms from COVID. 

Nothing else going on, for once. Ha!
Brandy Williams

ImageImage  Image ImageImage
MTCanuk
Cherry Garcia
Layouts: 1310

Post by MTCanuk »

Hi there!

Just checking on.And just playing with papers today. Haven’t had a day like this in a while and it feels good. Will take some photos since the sun is shining and get layouts uploaded. Working my way through the challenges.

Visit my blog:http://mtcanuk.blogspot.com/
Leslee

pawprints
A Cherry on Top

Post by pawprints »

emmapaige wrote:
Wed Oct 20, 2021 10:36 am
Good morning, Barb and all the other Cherries.  We are just chilling in our room but I'll be heading into the shower shortly and then we're going to the outlets which are very close by.  Tonight we are having dinner with my daughter and her boyfriend.  I dread getting on the scale once we get home.  We have eaten so much good food this week.

Happy Hump Day!!!

Glad you are having a good time.

pawprints
A Cherry on Top

Post by pawprints »

blbabe1234 wrote:
Wed Oct 20, 2021 2:12 pm
Howdy cherries! Today is Day 2 of the Virtual conference for work. The presenters are much better today and the topics are a lot better too! 

DH is continuing to feel better. Not coughing as much. And me...still asymptomatic. I break quarantine Friday and I can get re-tested on Monday. So I really don't see me having any symptoms from COVID. 

Nothing else going on, for once. Ha!

So glad he is better!! And you are amazing girl! Yay for you being asymptomatic!

DN in MN
Wild Cherry
Layouts: 363

Post by DN in MN »

Good Evening :)  Busy time with work so not much else going on as I am pooped and relaxing in the evening.  Cannot wait for the weekend! 

Good night all!
Image      ImageImage

2021 ~ 35/75 Layouts       46/12 Cards

GinniG
Cherry Blossom
Layouts: 48

Post by GinniG »

Hi Cherries!  YAY for no symptoms and hubby feeling better!

It's been a weird week here.  We've had REALLY strong winds with big gusts almost every day.  But they stop for a few hours and then start up again.  No rain until today though.  But this is the beginnings of the dark times here.  It's 5 PM here (9 on the East coast) and it's getting dark enough to need lights already.  In a month or so it will be full darkness by around 4 and not light until around 8 or 9 AM.  Thank God we don't get the full sun and full darkness!  :)

I think the storminess has been messing with my body too.  Just haven't felt good and have had pains I haven't had in a long time.  Can hardly wait for my video appointment with the surgeon on Friday!!!  And then with the gastro doctor on the 6th.  Need to move this along faster!

Haven't done any scrapping but have been getting things cleared up and trying to organize a bit better.  I don't have much room to spread out so I have to take little steps right now.  :)  But anything is better than nothing right? 

I wanted to share a picture of our silly geese.  They've started to try to fly but they're so fat they can't get off the ground more than about 5 feet.  So they run/fly and it's hilarious!  I finally got a video of it the other day and took this still from the video.  They'd been up in the road at the top of the driveway and they know better so they figured they'd better get down to their enclosure fast!  So funny!!!
pawprints
A Cherry on Top

Post by pawprints »

GinniG wrote:
Wed Oct 20, 2021 9:05 pm
Hi Cherries!  YAY for no symptoms and hubby feeling better!

It's been a weird week here.  We've had REALLY strong winds with big gusts almost every day.  But they stop for a few hours and then start up again.  No rain until today though.  But this is the beginnings of the dark times here.  It's 5 PM here (9 on the East coast) and it's getting dark enough to need lights already.  In a month or so it will be full darkness by around 4 and not light until around 8 or 9 AM.  Thank God we don't get the full sun and full darkness!  :)

I think the storminess has been messing with my body too.  Just haven't felt good and have had pains I haven't had in a long time.  Can hardly wait for my video appointment with the surgeon on Friday!!!  And then with the gastro doctor on the 6th.  Need to move this along faster!

Haven't done any scrapping but have been getting things cleared up and trying to organize a bit better.  I don't have much room to spread out so I have to take little steps right now.  :)  But anything is better than nothing right? 

I wanted to share a picture of our silly geese.  They've started to try to fly but they're so fat they can't get off the ground more than about 5 feet.  So they run/fly and it's hilarious!  I finally got a video of it the other day and took this still from the video.  They'd been up in the road at the top of the driveway and they know better so they figured they'd better get down to their enclosure fast!  So funny!!!
That is so funny about the geese! Lol on the photo!

GinniG
Cherry Blossom
Layouts: 48

Post by GinniG »

pawprints wrote:
Thu Oct 21, 2021 3:56 pm
GinniG wrote:
Wed Oct 20, 2021 9:05 pm
That is so funny about the geese! Lol on the photo! 
I'm glad you enjoyed it.  :)

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”