Scrap a Day, October 21st

Moderator: ACOT Employee

pawprints
A Cherry on Top
Layouts: 842

Scrap a Day, October 21st

Post by pawprints »

Hey Cherries. I just dropped JJ off at preschool and next step I need to put gas in my car on the way home. Then going to stop at the bagel store then home. DD and the kids are coming over tonight to celebrate my birthday and I’m really excited about that. It’s been way too long since they have been over. We are still being extra careful with DH. I may get to play in my room today for a bit after I clean up around the house.

Have a great day Cherries.

Image Image  Image  Image
VickiR
Cherry Bing
Layouts: 499

Re: Scrap a Day, October 21st

Post by VickiR »

Happy Birthday to you! 

I haven't had much time to craft this month and am really lagging in creating.  So many other life events taking up my time.  I am looking forward to a crop weekend in November.  Hoping to have lots of projects completed by the end of the crop.

Have a great day!
Flasher
Cherry Delight
Layouts: 311

Post by Flasher »

Happy Birthday!  Enjoy your time with your family!

I'm in the middle of a storm here -- nothing severe -- just a lot of rumbles!

Nothing on my agenda today except to pay some bills and get some baking done.  I'm thinking Peanut Butter Cookies and some Banana Bread!

Have a great day, Cherries!
When I hear someone say "Life is hard.", I'm always tempted to ask "Compared to what?"

~ Sydney Harris

emmapaige
Bowl Full of Cherries
Layouts: 1749

Post by emmapaige »

WE had a wonderful time with my daughter and her boyfriend last night. It's a beautiful day here at the beach so I plan on going for a nice walk. DH and I will be dining alone tonight.

I may try to do some scrapping while DH takes his afternoon nap.
** Chris **

My blog: http://mommomandpoppop.blogspot.com/

ImageImage Image

emmapaige
Bowl Full of Cherries

Post by emmapaige »

VickiR wrote:
Thu Oct 21, 2021 10:19 am
Happy Birthday to you! 

I haven't had much time to craft this month and am really lagging in creating.  So many other life events taking up my time.  I am looking forward to a crop weekend in November.  Hoping to have lots of projects completed by the end of the crop.

Have a great day!

A weekend crop sounds delightful.  I have done one of those in years and years.
** Chris **

ImageImage Image

emmapaige
Bowl Full of Cherries

Post by emmapaige »

Laura wrote:
Thu Oct 21, 2021 10:22 am

Nothing on my agenda today except to pay some bills and get some baking done.  I'm thinking Peanut Butter Cookies and some Banana Bread!

Yummmm.....I'm not a baker but those sound so tempting.
** Chris **

ImageImage Image

JAire
Cherry Bing
Layouts: 602

Post by JAire »

Enjoy your birthday celebration Barb, enjoy the love of family!
ImageJoyce Ann
ImageImageImageImage
SCRAPBOOKINGVLCS
Cherry Picker
Layouts: 16

Post by SCRAPBOOKINGVLCS »

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BARB AND MANY MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!   NOT MUCH IS GOING ON HERE EITHER.... SUPPOSE TO BE RAINY ALL DAY TODAY AND NOT VERY WARM ONLY IN THE 50'S.....

HAVE A GREAT DAY CHERRIES...........

VALERIE
VickiR
Cherry Bing
Layouts: 499

Post by VickiR »

emmapaige wrote:
Thu Oct 21, 2021 10:33 am
VickiR wrote:
Happy Birthday to you! 

Have a great day!

A weekend crop sounds delightful.  I have done one of those in years and years. 
This one is local and I will see Melinda!  It's been a while since she didn't not vend the one in April.

blbabe1234
Cherry Bark
Layouts: 3233

Post by blbabe1234 »

Laura wrote:

I'll take a slice of banana bread please! :greenlol:
Brandy Williams

ImageImage  Image ImageImage
blbabe1234
Cherry Bark
Layouts: 3233

Post by blbabe1234 »

Hola cherries! Another day, another dollar and one day closer to the weekend! Work is keeping me busy. Skipped my morning walk since the humidity was 100%. Don't care that the temp was 66, not going to be out and about when it's that nasty out. So I opted to stay in and do yoga. 

DH continues to feel much better. His XRAY results came in and of course, we don't understand the verbage, even after taking some words and looking them up. So he has a follow up appt with his Dr on Monday at 10 AM to discuss further. I continue to not have any symptoms. Today is Day 10 and I'll break quarantine tomorrow, with another COVID test on Monday. 

Already put in an HEB Curbside order for pickup tomorrow morning. I ordered the cutest "Lick or Treat" Halloween Basket from The Dog Bakery, and it got delivered this morning. The girls got TONS of goodies including half dozen Halloween cookies, a small carob mummy cake, chicken jerky, "Mutt Likes" (similar to Mike & Ike candy  😂), half dozen muffins and a cute mummy toy. Already took some pictures of them checking things out. I let them share a cookie and Jasmine and Shelby took turns playing with the li'l mummy. 

Have a great day y'all!
Brandy Williams

ImageImage  Image ImageImage
MTCanuk
Cherry Garcia
Layouts: 1310

Post by MTCanuk »

blbabe1234 wrote:
Thu Oct 21, 2021 12:49 pm
Hola cherries! Another day, another dollar and one day closer to the weekend! Work is keeping me busy. Skipped my morning walk since the humidity was 100%. Don't care that the temp was 66, not going to be out and about when it's that nasty out. So I opted to stay in and do yoga. 

DH continues to feel much better. His XRAY results came in and of course, we don't understand the verbage, even after taking some words and looking them up. So he has a follow up appt with his Dr on Monday at 10 AM to discuss further. I continue to not have any symptoms. Today is Day 10 and I'll break quarantine tomorrow, with another COVID test on Monday. 

Already put in an HEB Curbside order for pickup tomorrow morning. I ordered the cutest "Lick or Treat" Halloween Basket from The Dog Bakery, and it got delivered this morning. The girls got TONS of goodies including half dozen Halloween cookies, a small carob mummy cake, chicken jerky, "Mutt Likes" (similar to Mike & Ike candy  😂), half dozen muffins and a cute mummy toy. Already took some pictures of them checking things out. I let them share a cookie and Jasmine and Shelby took turns playing with the li'l mummy. 

Have a great day y'all!
Lucky pooches!  I'd love a Halloween treat basket(cookies, not candy)

Visit my blog:http://mtcanuk.blogspot.com/
Leslee

MTCanuk
Cherry Garcia

Post by MTCanuk »

emmapaige wrote:
Thu Oct 21, 2021 10:32 am
WE had a wonderful time with my daughter and her boyfriend last night. It's a beautiful day here at the beach so I plan on going for a nice walk. DH and I will be dining alone tonight.

Glad you're enjoying your time away.  

Leslee

MTCanuk
Cherry Garcia

Post by MTCanuk »

Having a grey day here, no rain though,  No big plans,  I should do some baking, though.  Grandsons will be here tomorrow.  They are off school today and tomorrow.  Son-in-law is taking the granddaughter hunting tomorrow.  Don't leave those boys to their own devices.  Will have to find somethings for them to do.  
Took photos of layouts and got them uploaded.  That is time consuming.  DH is heading down the interstate soon to get his truck tires rotated and visit his brother.  I will have the afternoon to myself.  

Leslee

pawprints
A Cherry on Top

Post by pawprints »

VickiR wrote:
Happy Birthday to you! 

Have a great day!
Thank you!

pawprints
A Cherry on Top

Post by pawprints »

Laura wrote:

Thank you! I bet your house smells yummy!

pawprints
A Cherry on Top

Post by pawprints »

emmapaige wrote:
Thu Oct 21, 2021 10:32 am

So glad you are having such a great time with them! Enjoy your day!

pawprints
A Cherry on Top

Post by pawprints »

JAire wrote:
Thu Oct 21, 2021 10:48 am
Enjoy your birthday celebration Barb, enjoy the love of family!

Thank you!

pawprints
A Cherry on Top

Post by pawprints »

SCRAPBOOKINGVLCS wrote:
Thu Oct 21, 2021 11:40 am
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BARB AND MANY MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!   NOT MUCH IS GOING ON HERE EITHER.... SUPPOSE TO BE RAINY ALL DAY TODAY AND NOT VERY WARM ONLY IN THE 50'S.....

HAVE A GREAT DAY CHERRIES...........

VALERIE

Thank you!

pawprints
A Cherry on Top

Post by pawprints »

blbabe1234 wrote:
Thu Oct 21, 2021 12:49 pm

Have a great day y'all!

I can't wait to see you scrap the pics of them with that awesome Halloween haul!

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”