Scrap a Day, October 23rd

Moderator: ACOT Employee

pawprints
A Cherry on Top
Layouts: 842

Scrap a Day, October 23rd

Post by pawprints »

Hey Cherries. Lazy Saturday morning here. Our temps are back in the 50s. My plan today is to do some catching up in my memory planner. I am so far behind.

Hope you all have a great Saturday.

Image Image  Image  Image
CarrieG
Cherry Cropper
Layouts: 1362

Re: Scrap a Day, October 23rd

Post by CarrieG »

Barb  hope you are able to get your planner catching up done!
we are nice and sunny and warm but not hot!
i am enjoying the quiet.DH is gone for the day...soon as i tidy the kitchen etc im planning on scrapping!  woot woot!
my rolling cart should be here soon also ...so im gonna put that together and organize....

have a great day ladies
aheatfan
Cherry Bing
Layouts: 868

Post by aheatfan »

Enjoy those awesome temps Barb and your quiet house Carrie, that is always nice.

I am tidying up my room a bit and then I will be scrapping all day. Looking at my next month's challenge because we are hopefully driving out of the state next week to see changing leaves. I have never seen it and think it's about time. Plus, great pictures right?
🌴Kristin  
"Be the Change You Wish to See in the World"
ImageImage

DN in MN
Wild Cherry
Layouts: 361

Post by DN in MN »

Good Afternoon!  I spent some time in my space before coming up for lunch.  It is cloudy, windy and 39 degrees.  Our Fall is fading fast... 

I am making a scrappy gingerbread house for a layout.  I am waiting for the Nuvo to dry to see if looks like frosting, lol.   I will have to get ready after 3 for the hockey game.  No way am I missing this one tonight... We beat the Gophers last night and they come to our arena tonight.  Going to be a good game :)

Enjoy your Saturday everyone!
Image      ImageImage

2021 ~ 35/75 Layouts       46/12 Cards

MTCanuk
Cherry Garcia
Layouts: 1308

Post by MTCanuk »

Pretty lazy here too.  I can hear the wind blowing like crazy outside my scrap room.  Have towels going in the washer.  

I had 2 days left in my 2019 Dec. daily and I actually got my Christmas supplies out and finished it this morning.  Didn’t have one last year with us being careful with crazy Covid status.

Visit my blog:http://mtcanuk.blogspot.com/
Leslee

blbabe1234
Cherry Bark
Layouts: 3233

Post by blbabe1234 »

Hola Cherries! Slow moving today as we lost power between 2am and 5am. Some @$$hole was running from the cops and slammed into a utility pole, taking out power to 3,000 customers. Then he took off on foot and that's when DH heard the gun shots (3 in total) towards the gas station up the road. Luckily we have a full home generator, but still. Had to wake up enough to calm Penny and the rest down with calming chews, thundershirt for penny. Watched a little TV until passing out around 4 am. Up at 9 am and fed everyone and DH got started on my dryer. It squeals for the first 2-5 minutes and its annoying. Laundry dries. Its 14 years old. DH thought it might have been a gasket, but he replaced that and it still makes the noise. Ugh....but I got the laundry started. We need clothes!

I've been knocking out little things for work and maybe do an upgrade tomorrow? IDK yet. With the Virtual Conference and COVID, need to make up some hours I've missed this week and last week. One of the reports I did took ALL week. Code on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday. Thursday created the report and began testing and finished fixing all the bugs by 4 pm yesterday! Whew! I got 3 out of the 8 small things knocked out yesterday. And earlier I knocked out 4 more. Just need ONE more to go!

With our rough night and slow moving, DH ran up tot he Chicken Shack to get us some lunch! Their onion rings are to die for and their Chicken Sandwiches are AMAZING! So now I've got a full tummy, and laundry moving, so its back to work for me. Hoping to scrap tomorrow
Brandy Williams

ImageImage  Image ImageImage
emmapaige
Bowl Full of Cherries
Layouts: 1744

Post by emmapaige »

We are home from Rehobeth Beach.  Car is unpacked but not everything is put away.  We've decided to wait and do laundry tomorrow since we are both exhausted.  While DH napped, I went to the grocery store.  Luckily Hello Fresh delivery is on Tuesday so I just had to pick up enough food for a few days.

We had a great time and had some fantastic meals and spent nice time with my daughter, her BF and her pups. I will admit that I am looking forward to sleeping in my own bed tonight. 
** Chris **

My blog: http://mommomandpoppop.blogspot.com/

ImageImage Image

CarrieG
Cherry Cropper
Layouts: 1362

Post by CarrieG »

emmapaige wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 5:17 pm
We are home from Rehobeth Beach.  Car is unpacked but not everything is put away.  We've decided to wait and do laundry tomorrow since we are both exhausted.  While DH napped, I went to the grocery store.  Luckily Hello Fresh delivery is on Tuesday so I just had to pick up enough food for a few days.

We had a great time and had some fantastic meals and spent nice time with my daughter, her BF and her pups. I will admit that I am looking forward to sleeping in my own bed tonight. 

welcome back Chris...glad yall had a nice time!
Art_Teacher
Cherry Delight
Layouts: 1936

Post by Art_Teacher »

DH and I had a busy, fun day yesterday at the Ohio Renaissance Festival.  It is the best place to people-watch, enjoy the Fall weather (though it was a bit chilly), and eat, drink, and be merry! :)  I finally got to wear the costume that I put together after attending in 2019...had no idea 2020 would be the mess it was and everything would be cancelled. lol

Here we are! 

Image  Image

Laura
 Image    Image     Image  Image  Image
Art_Teacher
Cherry Delight

Post by Art_Teacher »

aheatfan wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 12:32 pm
Enjoy those awesome temps Barb and your quiet house Carrie, that is always nice.

I am tidying up my room a bit and then I will be scrapping all day. Looking at my next month's challenge because we are hopefully driving out of the state next week to see changing leaves. I have never seen it and think it's about time. Plus, great pictures right?

The changing leaves are one of my favorite parts of Fall. I think it is one of the reasons why I couldn't live in the South, actually.  I would miss them, too much!  Can't wait to see your photos!
Laura
Art_Teacher
Cherry Delight

Post by Art_Teacher »

blbabe1234 wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 4:21 pm
Hola Cherries! Slow moving today as we lost power between 2am and 5am. Some @$$hole was running from the cops and slammed into a utility pole, taking out power to 3,000 customers. Then he took off on foot and that's when DH heard the gun shots (3 in total) towards the gas station up the road. Luckily we have a full home generator, but still. Had to wake up enough to calm Penny and the rest down with calming chews, thundershirt for penny. Watched a little TV until passing out around 4 am. Up at 9 am and fed everyone and DH got started on my dryer. It squeals for the first 2-5 minutes and its annoying. Laundry dries. Its 14 years old. DH thought it might have been a gasket, but he replaced that and it still makes the noise. Ugh....but I got the laundry started. We need clothes!

I've been knocking out little things for work and maybe do an upgrade tomorrow? IDK yet. With the Virtual Conference and COVID, need to make up some hours I've missed this week and last week. One of the reports I did took ALL week. Code on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday. Thursday created the report and began testing and finished fixing all the bugs by 4 pm yesterday! Whew! I got 3 out of the 8 small things knocked out yesterday. And earlier I knocked out 4 more. Just need ONE more to go!

With our rough night and slow moving, DH ran up tot he Chicken Shack to get us some lunch! Their onion rings are to die for and their Chicken Sandwiches are AMAZING! So now I've got a full tummy, and laundry moving, so its back to work for me. Hoping to scrap tomorrow
Ugh! Why is it that when Fall hits, people suddenly become crazy drivers. We lost power last weekend because somebody wasn't paying attention and hit a pole.  It wasn't even bad weather!  Glad you were able to calm your pups down, even thought you didn't get much sleep.

Laura

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”