Scrap a Day, October 24th

Moderator: ACOT Employee

pawprints
A Cherry on Top
Layouts: 842

Scrap a Day, October 24th

Post by pawprints »

Hey Cherries. Yesterday was a wash out day for me. I had dizziness all day and ended up in bed or on the couch I couldn’t do anything. I woke up with it again early this morning and couldn’t get up again. I finally was able to get out of bed but can’t move around much. I have sinus pressure too. I’ve hit it with all I’ve got so hoping it clears soon. So much for a scrappy weekend. Ugh.

Hope you all have a great day.

Image Image  Image  Image
aheatfan
Cherry Bing
Layouts: 868

Re: Scrap a Day, October 24th

Post by aheatfan »

Oh no Barb, hope you feel better soon. I'm writing plans this morning then plan to scrap a bit. Happy Sunday  😊
🌴Kristin  
"Be the Change You Wish to See in the World"
ImageImage

Craftyshannon
Cherry Berry
Layouts: 294

Post by Craftyshannon »

Hope you feel better Barb. That's the worst, when you're sick on a weekend where you were planning to do something you enjoy. I finished a layout this morning that I worked on last night. I think I'll probably work on another I've printed the photo for and maybe make some Christmas cards. I love how fast cards are compared to a layout, so i feel like I'm getting more done.
MTCanuk
Cherry Garcia
Layouts: 1308

Post by MTCanuk »

pawprints wrote:
Sun Oct 24, 2021 11:54 am
Hey Cherries. Yesterday was a wash out day for me. I had dizziness all day and ended up in bed or on the couch I couldn’t do anything. I woke up with it again early this morning and couldn’t get up again. I finally was able to get out of bed but can’t move around much. I have sinus pressure too. I’ve hit it with all I’ve got so hoping it clears soon. So much for a scrappy weekend. Ugh.

So sorry you are feeling under the weather.  Hoping it leaves soon and you feel better.

Visit my blog:http://mtcanuk.blogspot.com/
Leslee

blbabe1234
Cherry Bark
Layouts: 3233

Post by blbabe1234 »

I'm so sorry Barb that it hasn't cleared up. Boo!!! Feel better soon!

I managed to get all 5 small/medium items off of my work to do list AND do the upgrade last night. Got all my laundry and cleaning done too so today, other than putting dinner in the crock pot, and unloading the dishwasher, nothing else! So the day is MINE!

Started off with the BF sketch.

It's nice to finally be able to scrap. Now on to something else!
Brandy Williams

ImageImage  Image ImageImage
mgehrke
Bowl Full of Cherries
Layouts: 1796

Post by mgehrke »

Oh Barb I'm so sorry to hear that you are not feeling well. I hope this passes soon for you.

As for me I've been organizing photos since 7:30am and now I'm heading out to do some yard work. Hopefully I'll be able to come back into my scrappy room. It all depends on how late it is. Otherwise I may just finish up a few projects I've got going that are not scrappy related. I just feel the day is going to go so fast and it will be Monday morning and back to work I go.
Mildred - Mom to 2 girls and a husband (I tell people that I am a single mom of 3. Ages 57, 35 and 29) lol. And now a proud Grandma to Orahn (4 1/2) Sawyer (3) and Mazie (7 Months).

Image Image
CarrieG
Cherry Cropper
Layouts: 1362

Post by CarrieG »

today is zipping by!  i have all my kiddos back tomorrow.......weeeeeeeeeeeeeee

i did get one layout done last night...gonna upload it in a few and hoping to get another done today!

have a great rest of the weekend ladies
emmapaige
Bowl Full of Cherries
Layouts: 1742

Post by emmapaige »

pawprints wrote:

Oh dear, that sounds really scary.  Has this happened to you before?  I hope you feel MUCH better tomorrow.

** Chris **

My blog: http://mommomandpoppop.blogspot.com/

ImageImage Image

emmapaige
Bowl Full of Cherries
Layouts: 1742

Post by emmapaige »

Finally have my last load of laundry in the washer.  It's amazing how much dirty laundry you can accumulated in 7 days /6 nights.  I went for a small walk but it was just too cold for me so I finished my walk inside.

Now I'm in my scrap room but instead of scrapping, I'll be paying bills that came in while we were away.  The Eagles play at 4:00 so I'm not sure if I'll be able to scrap at all today.  I might do some straightening up instead since I made a bit of a mess trying to decide what to take with me on vacation.  I only got three layouts done and I wonder why I took as much stuff as I did.
** Chris **

My blog: http://mommomandpoppop.blogspot.com/

ImageImage Image

blbabe1234
Cherry Bark

Post by blbabe1234 »

Sketch with a Twist and Manufacture Challenge with a Twist. Lots of Basic Grey here!

Brandy Williams

VickiR
Cherry Bing
Layouts: 498

Post by VickiR »

Oh my, hope you feel better soon, Barb!  We did yard work today...cutting down the sea grass, pulling out some annuals, etc.  This evening, I plan to work on and finish up Halloween items for the neighbor kids.  When we moved here, we had 4 children on our street of 7 homes.  Now, there are 11!  I am making "You've been Booed"! treats for each of the houses.  I used to do it when our girls were little, but it's been a long time.  I thought this was a good year for it since last year was a bust.
blbabe1234
Cherry Bark

Post by blbabe1234 »

Table Setting Challenge

Brandy Williams

pawprints
A Cherry on Top

Post by pawprints »

blbabe1234 wrote:
Sun Oct 24, 2021 12:48 pm
I'm so sorry Barb that it hasn't cleared up. Boo!!! Feel better soon!

I managed to get all 5 small/medium items off of my work to do list AND do the upgrade last night. Got all my laundry and cleaning done too so today, other than putting dinner in the crock pot, and unloading the dishwasher, nothing else! So the day is MINE!

Started off with the BF sketch.

It's nice to finally be able to scrap. Now on to something else!
This is so cute Brandy! Love that title!

pawprints
A Cherry on Top

Post by pawprints »

emmapaige wrote:
Sun Oct 24, 2021 2:28 pm
pawprints wrote:

Oh dear, that sounds really scary.  Has this happened to you before?  I hope you feel MUCH better tomorrow.

Yes it has. Many times. I’ve had issues with it my whole life. Between inner ear and sinus issues, and issues with motion, I am prone too dizziness and also get attacks of Vertigo. Not fun at all. Although not 100% I’m doing much better today. Thanks.

pawprints
A Cherry on Top

Post by pawprints »

blbabe1234 wrote:
Sun Oct 24, 2021 3:25 pm
Sketch with a Twist and Manufacture Challenge with a Twist. Lots of Basic Grey here!

Brandy this is adorable!

pawprints
A Cherry on Top

Post by pawprints »

VickiR wrote:
Sun Oct 24, 2021 5:04 pm
Oh my, hope you feel better soon, Barb!  We did yard work today...cutting down the sea grass, pulling out some annuals, etc.  This evening, I plan to work on and finish up Halloween items for the neighbor kids.  When we moved here, we had 4 children on our street of 7 homes.  Now, there are 11!  I am making "You've been Booed"! treats for each of the houses.  I used to do it when our girls were little, but it's been a long time.  I thought this was a good year for it since last year was a bust.

That is so sweet of you! I’m sure they will love it!

pawprints
A Cherry on Top

Post by pawprints »

blbabe1234 wrote:
Sun Oct 24, 2021 5:16 pm
Table Setting Challenge

Another sweet layout Brandy!

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”