HEY EVERYONE EMBELLISHMENT BOX #3 INFO

Moderator: ACOT Employee

SCRAPBOOKINGVLCS
Cherry Picker
Layouts: 16

HEY EVERYONE EMBELLISHMENT BOX #3 INFO

Post by SCRAPBOOKINGVLCS »

IT'S THAT TIME AGAIN TO TAKE SIGN UPS FOR EMBELLISHMENT BOX #3..... IT ONLY TAKES A FEW MINUTES TO SIGN UP & YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT KINDS OF GOODIES YOU'LL GET........... HERE IS A LIST OF SOME OF THE THINGS THAT MAYBE IN THE BOX..... IT'S A LONG LIST.... TAKING SIGN UPS THROUGH SUNDAY  THE 31ST AND BOX LEAVES HERE ON THE 4TH OF NOV.... IT WILL BE FIRST COME FIRST SERVE.... REPLY TO THIS THREAD ( SO I KNOW WHO IS FIRST AND SO ON) AND THEN PM ME YOUR ADDY.... IT SHOULD BE FUN GETTING NEW GOODIES IN THE MAIL.... MOST OF THE ITEMS ARE NEW IN THE BOX....COST OF THE BOX IS $15.50 TO SHIP TO NEXT PERSON IN LINE.... IT WILL BE A MED FLAT RATE BOX....

POWERPOPPY STAMP, SHARPIES, FLAIR MARKERS, GEL PENS (DIFFERENT COLORS FROM LAST BOX), EMBOSSING COLORS (DIFFERENT FROM LAST BOX), A VARIETY OF HALLOWEEN ITEMS, RIBBON ON SPOOLS (NEW), CARD KIT, X-MAS RIBBON, CLEAR ENAMEL DOTS (NEW),WASHI TAPES (NEW), FLOWER DIECUTS, BUTTONS, LEAF RIBBON, 4.5.X 7 IN GREEN PAPER PAD, VARIETY OF WOOD MOUNT & CLEAR STAMPS (DIFFERENT FROM LAST BOX), VARIOUS CAT ITEMS INCLUDING RIBBON, TOOTHPICK FLAGS FROM PEBBLES INC., FLOWER CENTERS, VARIOUS BRAD BUDDIES THERE ARE 2 OF EACH KIND IN PACKAGING, EMBOSSING FOLDER, LOTS OF DOODLEPOPS, PRESSED FLOWERS, NUVO DROPS (NEW), EPOXY STICKERS, MORE PAPER FLOWERS, FOAM TAPE, SNOWFLAKE ITEMS, IDEA-OLOGY EPHEMARA FROM TIM HOLTZ, HALLOWEEN TRANSPARENCIES, CHIPBOARD HALLOWEEN FRAMES FROM LYB, EASTER RIBBON, MAPLE LEAF PUNCH, TINY TREATS BY DOODLEBUG, BELLA MONSTER & FRIENDS EPHEMARA, DOG EMBELLISHMENTS, PAPER PIERCER WITH DUAL HEAD, TWEEZERS, SUPER SIZED HEART BRADS, MONSTER BRADS, BLING FROM AROUND THE BLOCK, LG SIZE SCHOOL PINS, DIECUTS FROM MY KITCHEN, CREATE A CRITTER 1 & 2, CREATE A FRIEND, X-MAS ICONS, HALLOWEEN WORD DIECUTS, MONTHS OF THE YEAR DIECUTS, DECORATIVE SCISSORS, AND LOTS MORE.... IF YOU LIKE THE DIECUTS PLEASE TAKE THE WHOLE BAG.... THESE ARE JUST A LIST OF A FEW THINGS THAT COULD BE IN THE BOX....

DON'T MISS OUT!!!!

VALERIE
Florac74
Cherry Blossom
Layouts: 12

Re: HEY EVERYONE EMBELLISHMENT BOX #3 INFO

Post by Florac74 »

I am interested. This is my first time. So I just need guidance on how this works. Thanks.
Jolly Holly Scraps
Cherry Blossom
Layouts: 91

Post by Jolly Holly Scraps »

Florac74 wrote:
Wed Oct 27, 2021 3:54 pm
I am interested. This is my first time. So I just need guidance on how this works. Thanks.

Same lol I'm curious too!
aheatfan
Cherry Bing
Layouts: 868

Post by aheatfan »

I'll give it another go  😊
🌴Kristin  
"Be the Change You Wish to See in the World"
ImageImage

scrappinmom99
Cherry Cola
Layouts: 1077

Post by scrappinmom99 »

Count me in too! I'm further down the list this time so that gives me more time in my organizing and purging project. Dh is painting the apartment little by little and moving furniture around. DS moved out last November and I'm inheriting his hutch-style dresser for the scrap area. Which means a total reorg of how I've been storing things. Good time to go through my stuff! I love the embellishment box now that I've done it once! Take what you want, load it up, pass it along! :)
Happy Scrapping!
Anne-Marie
Jolly Holly Scraps
Cherry Blossom
Layouts: 91

Post by Jolly Holly Scraps »

scrappinmom99 wrote:
Wed Oct 27, 2021 5:28 pm
Count me in too! I'm further down the list this time so that gives me more time in my organizing and purging project. Dh is painting the apartment little by little and moving furniture around. DS moved out last November and I'm inheriting his hutch-style dresser for the scrap area. Which means a total reorg of how I've been storing things. Good time to go through my stuff! I love the embellishment box now that I've done it once! Take what you want, load it up, pass it along! :)

Ooooh! Thanks for the clarification! I'm going to do a reorganizing and purging when the new year rolls around and then I will be able to participate!
Mathandlit
Cherry Blossom
Layouts: 162

Post by Mathandlit »

Count me in! I also have never done this before, but it sounds like it could be fun. And I know I have embellishments that I will never use and could share...

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”