Scrap a Day, November 20th

Moderator: ACOT Employee

pawprints
A Cherry on Top
Layouts: 842

Scrap a Day, November 20th

Post by pawprints »

Hey Cherries. Slept in today after running around all week and it felt so good. DH has treatment again today but not until later this afternoon. Going to try and catch up with a lot of things around here today. That’s my plan.

Have a great day Cherries.

Image Image  Image  Image
aheatfan
Cherry Bing
Layouts: 914

Re: Scrap a Day, November 20th

Post by aheatfan »

Glad you got to catch up on some rest Barb, that's always good.  Busy morning here running errands. Here in Miami, we have a teacher warehouse that you can get a pass for twice a year.  You can go in, they give you 100 points to "shop" with and we pay NOTHING.  My pass was for this morning and it was AWESOME!!!!  I even got a pad of scrapbook paper. I have 7 more layouts to go to finish my Fall GA trip. Hoping to have that done between today and tomorrow. Have a great Saturday all  😊
🌴Kristin  
"Be the Change You Wish to See in the World"
ImageImage

SCRAPBOOKINGVLCS
Cherry Berry
Layouts: 16

Post by SCRAPBOOKINGVLCS »

NOT MUCH GOING ON HERE IT'S KINDA COLD OUTSIDE...... MY PLANS FOR TODAY ARE TO GO THROUGH MY SCRAPBOOKING STUFF AGAIN AND MAYBE ORGANIZE SOME........... HAVE A GREAT DAY CHERRIES.......... VALERIE
emmapaige
Bowl Full of Cherries
Layouts: 1778

Post by emmapaige »

Cold here today.  I went for a short walk but had to come inside.  I plan to go for another walk but this time I'll wear a hat.

I did this layout yesterday but just got around to posting it now. I'm catching up on commenting on layouts/cards from my challenge and then I'm going to try to start another layout.

** Chris **

My blog: http://mommomandpoppop.blogspot.com/

ImageImageImage Image

MTCanuk
Cherry Garcia
Layouts: 1325

Post by MTCanuk »

Been down in my basement, working on laundry and quilting a Christmas project. The quilting is complete so on to getting the binding attached.  
Dh is making is way home.  Probably north of Salt Lake by now.  Hopefully home later today.  
Been a good week for him to be gone with me being sick.  
Haven't really been out all week.  At some point I will break down and go and get some groceries.  
Sunny here, but only 45F.  

Visit my blog:http://mtcanuk.blogspot.com/
Leslee

pawprints
A Cherry on Top

Post by pawprints »

aheatfan wrote:
Sat Nov 20, 2021 1:50 pm
Glad you got to catch up on some rest Barb, that's always good.  Busy morning here running errands. Here in Miami, we have a teacher warehouse that you can get a pass for twice a year.  You can go in, they give you 100 points to "shop" with and we pay NOTHING.  My pass was for this morning and it was AWESOME!!!!  I even got a pad of scrapbook paper. I have 7 more layouts to go to finish my Fall GA trip. Hoping to have that done between today and tomorrow. Have a great Saturday all  😊

That is awesome Kristin! Have fun workin on those layouts! Can't wait to see them!

pawprints
A Cherry on Top

Post by pawprints »

emmapaige wrote:
Sat Nov 20, 2021 3:49 pm
Cold here today.  I went for a short walk but had to come inside.  I plan to go for another walk but this time I'll wear a hat.

I did this layout yesterday but just got around to posting it now. I'm catching up on commenting on layouts/cards from my challenge and then I'm going to try to start another layout.

I love this Chris!! Such a great title!

pawprints
A Cherry on Top

Post by pawprints »

MTCanuk wrote:
Sat Nov 20, 2021 4:02 pm
Been down in my basement, working on laundry and quilting a Christmas project. The quilting is complete so on to getting the binding attached.  
Dh is making is way home.  Probably north of Salt Lake by now.  Hopefully home later today.  
Been a good week for him to be gone with me being sick.  
Haven't really been out all week.  At some point I will break down and go and get some groceries.  
Sunny here, but only 45F.  

Safe travels for your hubby!

Art_Teacher
Cherry Delight
Layouts: 1959

Post by Art_Teacher »

aheatfan wrote:
I love this!  Have you ever signed up with naeir.org?  They are a warehouse system that has overstock supplies for teachers. If you are a member, you can shop online and only pay a handling fee. I get things for art all the time!  You have to sign that you will use them in your classroom, but there are some great deals!  It takes awhile to get your membership through...I think mine took about 2 months, but still!

Laura
 Image    Image     Image  Image  Image
Art_Teacher
Cherry Delight
Layouts: 1959

Post by Art_Teacher »

Barb, glad you got some time to rest and relax.  Chris, I love your layout!

I had a busy day of errands, puppy time, and then my Buckeyes!  They routed MSU and it is officially Xichigan week! ;)  Before that, I got to do some scrapping.  

Another for the Music Challenge

The My Mood Challenge

The BF 251 Challenge

Have a great weekend, cherries!
Laura
 Image    Image     Image  Image  Image
Jolly Holly Scraps
Cherry Berry
Layouts: 139

Post by Jolly Holly Scraps »

Hey Cherries! Been super busy and boyfriend's been sick in bed for days now his regular doctor can't get him in until the middle of January? Ugh so much frustration! Worried it might be covid. ( He's in his mid 60s, so he's in that category...)
His grandkids that live with us are 20 and 18 and don't have vaccinations and don't seem to take this thing seriously and it's super frustrating!
We both work with the public, are vaccinated, and both of us wear a mask religiously! Plus I have fibromyalgia so sometimes I just feel lousy anyway! Just needed to vent I guess!
I did manage to finish a few LOs yesterday and have been posting them. All the crafty goodness helps to keep me from loosing my mind! Stay safe, Cherries!
pawprints
A Cherry on Top

Post by pawprints »

Art_Teacher wrote:
Sat Nov 20, 2021 7:35 pm
Barb, glad you got some time to rest and relax.  Chris, I love your layout!

I had a busy day of errands, puppy time, and then my Buckeyes!  They routed MSU and it is officially Xichigan week! ;)  Before that, I got to do some scrapping.  

Another for the Music Challenge

The My Mood Challenge

The BF 251 Challenge

Have a great weekend, cherries!
These layouts are gorgeous Laura! I love the super large photo on the first one!

pawprints
A Cherry on Top

Post by pawprints »

JollyHollyScraps wrote:
Sat Nov 20, 2021 7:55 pm
Hey Cherries! Been super busy and boyfriend's been sick in bed for days now his regular doctor can't get him in until the middle of January? Ugh so much frustration! Worried it might be covid. ( He's in his mid 60s, so he's in that category...)
His grandkids that live with us are 20 and 18 and don't have vaccinations and don't seem to take this thing seriously and it's super frustrating!
We both work with the public, are vaccinated, and both of us wear a mask religiously! Plus I have fibromyalgia so sometimes I just feel lousy anyway! Just needed to vent I guess!
I did manage to finish a few LOs yesterday and have been posting them. All the crafty goodness helps to keep me from loosing my mind! Stay safe, Cherries!

Mid January!!!! Are you kidding?!!! That is horrible!!! How can his doctor not fit him in when he is sick?! I am so sorry he is making him wait THAT long!! Do you have Urgent Care centers in your area? That just might be the thing to do.

aheatfan
Cherry Bing

Post by aheatfan »

Art_Teacher wrote:
Sat Nov 20, 2021 7:32 pm
aheatfan wrote:
I love this!  Have you ever signed up with naeir.org?  They are a warehouse system that has overstock supplies for teachers. If you are a member, you can shop online and only pay a handling fee. I get things for art all the time!  You have to sign that you will use them in your classroom, but there are some great deals!  It takes awhile to get your membership through...I think mine took about 2 months, but still!

Oh wow, no, I have never heard of that.  Off to check it out. Thanks so much  😊

🌴Kristin  
ImageImage

CarrieG
Cherry Cropper
Layouts: 1364

Post by CarrieG »

well pooooooooo day is almost over...LOL
busy busy busy beautiful day.......

but my football game is a late game..that started at 7:30PT but im CT so 9:30  gonna be a long night...but i scrap super well while listening to games and i just finished the BF sketch...wooooooooooooo  gonna start another one hopefully in a lil bit....just gotta decide what i want to do...

hope everyone had a great day!
Jolly Holly Scraps
Cherry Berry

pawprints wrote:
Sat Nov 20, 2021 8:31 pm
JollyHollyScraps wrote:

Mid January!!!! Are you kidding?!!! That is horrible!!! How can his doctor not fit him in when he is sick?! I am so sorry he is making him wait THAT long!! Do you have Urgent Care centers in your area? That just might be the thing to do.

Yesss Girl! Why are men so stubborn?! 🤔 Told him if he's not better tomorrow he had to go and he said he's feeling a little better today. He DID get out of bed for a little bit... Ugh just so frustrating!
Jolly Holly Scraps
Cherry Berry

aheatfan wrote:

I absolutely LOVE that there's places that recognize how special educators are AND that reward them for that! Definitely deserve a deal on art supplies! I had some amazing teachers growing up and I almost went into teaching myself! Kiddos to you! It's DEFINITELY a hard job!
aheatfan
Cherry Bing

Post by aheatfan »

JollyHollyScraps wrote:
Sun Nov 21, 2021 3:18 pm
aheatfan wrote:

I absolutely LOVE that there's places that recognize how special educators are AND that reward them for that! Definitely deserve a deal on art supplies! I had some amazing teachers growing up and I almost went into teaching myself! Kiddos to you! It's DEFINITELY a hard job! 
Thank you so much  😊

🌴Kristin  
ImageImage

aheatfan
Cherry Bing

Post by aheatfan »

JollyHollyScraps wrote:

Hope he's ok. 
🌴Kristin  
ImageImage

blbabe1234
Cherry Bark
Layouts: 3251

Post by blbabe1234 »

emmapaige wrote:
Sat Nov 20, 2021 3:49 pm

LOVE LOVE LOVE the title!
Brandy Williams

ImageImage   ImageImageImage

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”