Scrap a Day, Happy Thanksgiving

Moderator: ACOT Employee

pawprints
A Cherry on Top
Layouts: 842

Scrap a Day, Happy Thanksgiving

Post by pawprints »

Happy Thanksgiving Cherries! Getting ready to prep my turkey and get it in the oven and putting on the parade. Then on to making all the sides. Hope you all have a wonderful day with family and friends!

Image Image  Image  Image
emmapaige
Bowl Full of Cherries
Layouts: 1786

Re: Scrap a Day, Happy Thanksgiving

Post by emmapaige »

Happy Thanksgiving. I’m taking a little break since my back is already starting to bother me. Once I can start drinking wine, I’m sure it will feel much better! 

I hope everyone has a fun but safe Thanksgiving.
** Chris **

My blog: http://mommomandpoppop.blogspot.com/

ImageImageImage Image

MTCanuk
Cherry Garcia
Layouts: 1325

Post by MTCanuk »

Still early here.  Thinking about the turkey prep.  But breakfast first.  Yummy sticky buns I made yesterday.

Happy Thanksgiving to all!  

Visit my blog:http://mtcanuk.blogspot.com/
Leslee

blfonty
Cherry Cola
Layouts: 765

Post by blfonty »

Wishing all the Cherries and their families a relaxing and enjoyable Thanksgiving! Happy Turkey Day!
blfonty a.k.a. Bonnie

scrappinmom99
Cherry Cola
Layouts: 1090

Post by scrappinmom99 »

We just finished watching the parade. DD is getting dressed last-minute (teenagers, amirite?) and we are going to my SIL's for dinner. I have the green bean casserole (by request) and my pumpkin roll log cake :) DS will not be with us for the first time :( boohoo!! Today is also our wedding anniversary - apparently it's 23 years but my FB post and card say 22 years, hahaha! Math is not my strong suit  :greenwinkb:

Happy Thanksgiving, everybody! xoox
Happy Scrapping!
Anne-Marie
aheatfan
Cherry Bing
Layouts: 919

Post by aheatfan »

Happy Thanksgiving and happy anniversary Anne Marie. Got the sweet potatoes and carrots in the crock pots and turkey just went in. Happily sipping Apple Cider mimosas and waiting for everyone to get dressed for a family picture.  Hope everyone has a blessed and happy Thanksgiving. 
🌴Kristin  
"Be the Change You Wish to See in the World"
ImageImage

scrapy1967
Cherry Jubilee
Layouts: 1400

Post by scrapy1967 »

Happy thanksgiving! Long time no see. Ugh time flies by and before I know it’s the next day. I’ve been keeping busy painting scrapping and making loads of cards. I’ll post a few in a minute. I made three this morning from an online card event I did a few weeks ago. 
ImageImage 

traveler
Cherry Garcia
Layouts: 465

Post by traveler »

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! I hate to cook (and I'm bad at it) so I've been letting my sister do most of the cooking and my husband is helping too. I set the table and picked out the wine - those activities are more in my skill set. It's a beautiful day here so I've gone for a couple of walks to not be in the way in the kitchen. 
Louise

Image Image Image Image Image

suewho372
Cherry Cropper
Layouts: 788

Post by suewho372 »

Happy Thanksgiving Cherries!
I did not cook- in fact I have been my pjs all day! Took a shower and just put more cuddle duds back on! It’s just me and the pups. DD has to work today and all weekend- DS and family moved to Louisiana.
I have a list of projects to work on! I played today and did some crafting! I stained some and painted some wooden tags..... then I stencil/textured stencil paste one with some heat embossed stamping. Then I got brave and did a modeling paste stencil That I heat embossed! I will put them in the gallery!
I also started wrapping yesterday - I have both grands done! Yippee!!!
Have a great rest of the evening!!
Susan

Check out my blog:  http://suewho372.wordpress.com
Mathandlit
Cherry Blossom
Layouts: 176

Post by Mathandlit »

happy thanksgiving!
Jolly Holly Scraps
Cherry Berry
Layouts: 144

Post by Jolly Holly Scraps »

Hey I! Hope y'all had a great Thanksgiving!
I'm grateful for you ladies!
GinniG
Cherry Picker
Layouts: 65

Post by GinniG »

scrappinmom99 wrote:
Thu Nov 25, 2021 1:10 pm
We just finished watching the parade. DD is getting dressed last-minute (teenagers, amirite?) and we are going to my SIL's for dinner. I have the green bean casserole (by request) and my pumpkin roll log cake :) DS will not be with us for the first time :( boohoo!! Today is also our wedding anniversary - apparently it's 23 years but my FB post and card say 22 years, hahaha! Math is not my strong suit  :greenwinkb:

You're 100% right about teenagers - especially boy teenagers!!!  :)  And happy anniversary to you!  I have trouble remembering how many years too.  LOLOL!
GinniG
Cherry Picker
Layouts: 65

Post by GinniG »

Hi Cherries!  We had a stormy night and day but we enjoyed it anyway.  :)  Went to the community potluck and there were three 18 foot tables FULL of food!!!  And it was all AMAZING!  One thing we Alaskans know how to do is cook and craft!  LOLOL!  It was good to see people.  First time I've been out to a social gathering in over a year!  I felt like since the island reported no active cases yesterday that I'd be relatively safe.  All I need is a negative test on my way to Anchorage next week!  But I think I've already had it way in the beginning so I think I'll be okay.  :)

Anyway I just indulged a wee bit in the BF sale here.  And it's very late so have a wonderful Friday!  :) 
pawprints
A Cherry on Top
Layouts: 842

Post by pawprints »

scrappinmom99 wrote:
Thu Nov 25, 2021 1:10 pm

Belated Happy Anniversary!!

Image Image  Image  Image

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”