December Goals

Moderator: ACOT Employee

pawprints
A Cherry on Top
Layouts: 842

December Goals

Post by pawprints »

Well I did hardly any scrapping last month. My goal was 5 and I only did 2. And I did not get in my memory planner at all. Sigh. With the holidays this month and all that is going on with DH I don't expect to get to scrap much if at all. So I am going to set a goal of 2, and hope I can at least do that.

How did you all do? And what are all of your goals for December?

0/2

Image Image  Image  Image
joannie
Wild Cherry
Layouts: 1961

Re: December Goals

Post by joannie »

I exceeded my goal by 4! I did 29 layouts in November! I've been scrapping pics from 2 Senior girls and I need to be done by graduation in May! IT's GOOD incentive!! :greenlol:

26/25 layouts (5 not photographed)

Image Image Image Image  Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image  Image Image Image Image 

Last edited by joannie on Thu Dec 23, 2021 6:56 am, edited 6 times in total.
- joannie

Image Image Image Image
oceanbreezes423
Cherry Jubilee
Layouts: 1852

Post by oceanbreezes423 »

I had the best month I have had in a very long time. I set a goal of 5, as I really have not been scrapping much, and I did 26! I am going to say 15 for this month, as some days I just can not do anything. 

0/15
Susan  Image   Image  Image
aheatfan
Cherry Bing
Layouts: 918

Post by aheatfan »

Last month I set a goal of 25 and did 22, only because I wanted to get my trip album done while it was still fresh.  School has me crazy these days. I'm going to set a December goal of 30. I go on holiday break on the 18th so hopefully I'll have more time to scrap. 

19/30
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Last edited by aheatfan on Sun Jan 02, 2022 7:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.
🌴Kristin  
"Be the Change You Wish to See in the World"
ImageImage

beachlover
Cherry Addict
Layouts: 1284

Post by beachlover »

I was nowhere near my goal of 25 LO's in November.  Breaking my wrist right in the middle of the month did not help.  But I had 5 more that I never uploaded.
I am headed to a 4 day beach crop next week so that should help me.  Therefore, until I reach the goal, I am sticking at 25!
1. Image
2.  Image
3.  Image
4.  Image
5.  Image
6.  Image

7.  Image  
8.  Image
9.  Image
10. Image
Last edited by beachlover on Fri Dec 31, 2021 5:54 pm, edited 10 times in total.
Ann ~ Life is always better at the beach!
 view my blog (new)
https://ourhideawayparadise.blogspot.com/ 

emmapaige
Bowl Full of Cherries
Layouts: 1781

Post by emmapaige »

I reached my goal if 15 last month so I’m going to go with 15 again in December.

21/15

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Last edited by emmapaige on Fri Dec 24, 2021 4:54 pm, edited 10 times in total.
** Chris **

My blog: http://mommomandpoppop.blogspot.com/

ImageImageImage Image

karen c.
Cherry Bing
Layouts: 846

Post by karen c. »

10 more Christmas cards to do. And I will go with 10 layouts. Good luck everyone.
ImageImage          ImageImage
MTCanuk
Cherry Garcia
Layouts: 1325

Post by MTCanuk »

Gosh, I actually completed 17 layouts.  December is super busy for me, so I will say 12 layouts.  If I get that many done I’ll be happy.

Visit my blog:http://mtcanuk.blogspot.com/
Leslee

blbabe1234
Cherry Bark
Layouts: 3254

Post by blbabe1234 »

My goal was 10 and I only did 2. With DH's medical appts this month filling up our calendar, I'll drop my goal to 2 this month.

0/2 layouts
Brandy Williams

ImageImage   ImageImageImage
ScrappyDistractions
Sweet Cherry Pie
Layouts: 632

Post by ScrappyDistractions »

My goal is to get through December without more family drama (extremely depressed daughter after a breakup), medical emergencies (Dad went to hospital Black Friday after suffering mild stroke called TIA and two more whilst in hospital; he's fine now with no lasting impact), and other events (day before Thanksgiving my brother was passenger in car roll-over accident - he is amazingly fine). 

If I get a page or two done in between that would be icing onthe cake :-)

I am thankful for my family and despite appearances, I am truly grateful that things are as well as they are.  I am constantly reminded that things can be so much worse and am grateful for this community for keeping me grounded.

Lisa - Scrappy Distractions

ImageImage

Monroe1218
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Layouts: 39

Post by Monroe1218 »

I didn't make any goals for November.... I haven't done much scrapping the last few months.  I did take the whole last week of the month off, so I'm hoping to dedicate some time to scrap!!

My goal for this month is to take the daily pictures and write in a notebook for my December Daily so that beginning in January, I can hit the ground running with my December Daily.  My goal is to have it finished by March 31! 
Rebecca

Jolly Holly Scraps
Cherry Berry
Layouts: 142

Post by Jolly Holly Scraps »

My goal last months was 10 and I did 26! 🤔 Setting my goals lower seems to help lol and yes it's been a super busy time! I'm going to set my goal for 10 again and see what I can do!

1/10
2/10
3/10
4/10
5/10
6/10
7/10
8/10
9/10
10/10

Update I checked my gallery and I did 21 LOs!
Last edited by Jolly Holly Scraps on Fri Dec 31, 2021 6:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
VickiR
Cherry Bing
Layouts: 517

Post by VickiR »

I set no goals and good thing I didn't.  Not much craft time for me this month.  I worked on a Christmas card order and managed a couple of the challenges.
5 cards and 2 LOs.

I'm not setting goals this month either.  Too much going on with events and family.  Saving all of my MOJO for the winter crops!
mgehrke
Bowl Full of Cherries
Layouts: 1859

Post by mgehrke »

I didn't set a goal last month, but I did do 42 pages. I knew I did a lot, but wasn't aware that I did that many. I would like to continue that pace and say 40. I'm off work the last 2 weeks of this month, so that is going to be very helpful.

44/40

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image
Last edited by mgehrke on Fri Dec 31, 2021 2:29 pm, edited 13 times in total.
Mildred - Mom to 2 girls and a husband (I tell people that I am a single mom of 3. Ages 57, 35 and 29) lol. And now a proud Grandma to Orahn (5) Sawyer (3) and Mazie (1).

Image ImageImage
DN in MN
Wild Cherry
Layouts: 368

Post by DN in MN »

I did nothing but shop.. so I really need to get some scrapping done.  I will say 5 but am hoping for 10 as I will be off half of December :) 

0/5
Image      ImageImage

2022 ~ 0/75 Layouts       0/12 Cards

GinniG
Cherry Picker
Layouts: 64

Post by GinniG »

I'm not setting any goals this month except for the projects I need to do for Christmas presents.  I didn't scrap ANYTHING in November except a few 6x8 pages for my BFF's mini album.  So I'm just going to finish her album, make three gift certificate cards, and 4 gift boxes that I ordered from Tonic specifically for the gifts.  It's a die set and the boxes are so pretty!  Plus I need to make 60 cards to mail.  If I can accomplish all that before Christmas Day I'll be happy as a clam!  Doesn't help that I'll be gone for 4 LONG days starting tomorrow and I'll be worn out when I get back so I'll probably just rest for the first day or two after I get back!  I'll be sure to share pictures as I complete things!  :)
mgehrke
Bowl Full of Cherries
Layouts: 1859

Post by mgehrke »

I'm so excited right now - I beat my goal by 4 pages!! This is a nice way to end 2021 for me.
Mildred - Mom to 2 girls and a husband (I tell people that I am a single mom of 3. Ages 57, 35 and 29) lol. And now a proud Grandma to Orahn (5) Sawyer (3) and Mazie (1).

Image ImageImage

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”