Page 1 of 1

July Goals

Posted: Tue Jun 30, 2026 8:08 pm
by pawprints
How did you do last month Cherries, and what are your goals for this month? I didn't make my goal of 5 last month, I only did 2 layouts. But I did make a lot of cards so I'm ok with that. I am going to set a goal of 5 again this month and see if I can do it, especially if the high heat keeps me inside in the a/c.

5/5

Digital
Image Image Image Image
Image

Re: July Goals

Posted: Tue Jun 30, 2026 8:32 pm
by joannie
I got a lot done in June! I think 20 layouts and my goal was 12.  I have a crop this month! YAY!!! I am going to say 18 layouts, 2 cards, and 4 planner pages.

24/18 Layouts 
Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image


1/2 Cards
Image
6/4 Planner
Image Image Image Image Image  & I'm all caught up!

Re: July Goals

Posted: Tue Jun 30, 2026 9:36 pm
by VickiR
I made my goals and hope to surpass them this month, so I'll add a few to the mix.

Cards & Tags - 8/6
LOs - 1/6
Journal LOs - 2/4


CARDS
Dream
Image
Moon Light Magic
Image
Sweet 16
Image
Celebrate the USA
Image

cheer
Image

sweet
Image

Happy Birthday J
Image

Happy Birthday
Image


LOs
HELLO
Image

It's A Good Life
Image

Journal LOs
Smoke Gets In Your Eyes
ImageImage

Re: July Goals

Posted: Tue Jun 30, 2026 9:53 pm
by Breauxlabs
I’m going to try for 5. Hoping I can get in there and create! 

1.
Image
2.
Image
3.
Image
4.
Image
5.
Image
6.
Image
7.
Image
8.

9.

10.
 

Re: July Goals

Posted: Wed Jul 01, 2026 9:04 am
by MTCanuk
Didn’t quite make my goal of 20.  I did 17.
But I did fill up my card supply and made 35.  

Goal for July- 18 pages. 5 cards

1.
  Image
2.
 Image
3.
 Image
4.
 Image  
5.
 Image
6.
  Image  
7.
   Image
8.
  Image
9 & 10
  Image
11.
  Image
12.
 Image

13.
  Image
14.
  Image

15.

 Image
16.
 Image
17.
  Image
18.
  Image
19.
Image
20.  
  Image  
  

Re: July Goals

Posted: Wed Jul 01, 2026 9:08 am
by LMTscraps
I'm going to try for 8 layouts and 8 cards this month.

Re: July Goals

Posted: Wed Jul 01, 2026 10:54 am
by KristinG
I have a goal each month of how many days are in the month equaling 365 at the end of the year. Out of 30 for June, I did 9.  It always bothers to me to leave a challenge undone if I have written down in my cherry book but I'm going to give myself some grace for June, it was a very tough month.  I am hoping to get 20 done in July and catch up with the rest throughout the rest of the year. 

Re: July Goals

Posted: Wed Jul 01, 2026 11:27 am
by beachlover
Did not meet last month's goal so trying for 10 LO's again in July!

1/10

1.   Image
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.

Re: July Goals

Posted: Thu Jul 02, 2026 12:49 am
by GinniG
Boy did I have lofty goals for June!  HAHAHAHA!  I did make 6 pages and a card so that's good.  And I got all of the stuff I'd dragged upstairs since Christmas back down in the craft room.  I even got almost all of it put away!  But I didn't get anything else done in my room.  :(  And unfortunately my plan to spread out in our travel trailer has to be changed because we're giving it to my oldest stepson who needs it.  So my wonderful husband has said I should just spread out on the dining room table and get it done there.  If I can even START that project I'll be happy!  :)

So my goal for July will be just to continue working on my room and organization of it.  And to at least start working on the hundreds of layouts that need to go into albums.  

As for actual scrapping, I will do what I can when I can and that will make me VERY happy!  At least my room is cleaned up enough that I can start scrapping when I have time/energy!  :)

Image

Image

Image
Image  Individual pages in gallery

Image

Image


 

Re: July Goals

Posted: Thu Jul 02, 2026 10:05 am
by blbabe1234
I totally amazed myself! My goal was FIVE and I did FIFTEEN layouts!!! For this month, we only have one weekend fully booked....so I'm going to go with 15!

10/15 Layouts

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Re: July Goals

Posted: Sat Jul 04, 2026 10:18 am
by oceanbreezes423
I did not do as well last month as I had hoped, but anything is better than nothing at this point. This month I will shoot for 20.

8/20

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image