Good morning and Happy Friday y'all. Have had a few stressful work days in a row, so I'm hoping my client and her users give it a rest today. Plus yesterday I had a migraine, so that was no bueno. Instead of cooking dinner last night, DH suggested we get dinner from a local taco truck that was down the road. We've had it before, super yummy and alot of food for your money. He's always sooo busy, sometimes he sells out, but we got there at 6pm and he still had a good crowd, but plenty of food. We've got lunch for today too!
Received my Carter's order of clothes for Jasper's bday yesterday. Still waiting for Kohl's (shoes and socks). And speaking of orders, I about lost my $hit with PetCo and FedEx regarding the girls' AutoShip delivery. My local PetCo store normally doesn't have the girls' wet food by Nulo, but they always have their dry food. So I buy the dry from the store, and found out it's easier to get the wet food shipped to me every 6 weeks. Back in April, I had a missed item (case of meal toppers). Informed PetCo and they immediately made it right. Then in July, they shipped everything except had the wrong item. I had ordered ADULT Beef canned food and they sent me PUPPY Salmon canned food.

So I got onto their @$$ about that. They sent me the correct canned food, and I was able to donate the puppy food to my vet's office. They work really close with rescue groups and help vet the foster pet parents. So they were really grateful. Then this round, my whole entire order shipped on Sept 3rd, supposed to be here on the 8th as Monday was a holiday. Sure, no problem. Nothing on the 8th. On the 9th, I received 2 cases of Gently Cooked food (which is correct) and 1 case of meal toppers. Uh...where's the others? So I called them and ended up speaking to a supervisor..TWICE. It shows that the rest of the stuff was being "processed" on their end, but as a customer (ME!!), it showed shipped AND delivered! WTF!!! So they "quickly" moved things along, shipped on the 10th and expected to be here on the 12th. Cool beans. And it's coming from Dallas, and yes, that's usually a 2-day FedEx trip. It arrived in Mesquite, TX on Friday morning. No problem...that's normal. Maybe Saturday, but if not, probably Monday. Saturday, it makes it to Hutchins, TX..which again...pretty normal for FedEx. Expected Delivery is still Monday. No problem. Monday morning comes around and it now says Irving, TX. WTF! That's new! And you're going the wrong direction! It's like the PetCo box wanted a tour of the Dallas area.
On Tuesday, it left Irving and made it's way BACK TO Hutchins. Ugh...okay....but headed south. New delivery date is Wednesday. Now I'm not sure. But lo and behold, it made it to Corpus Christi by 7am on Wednesday. On the truck by 7:08 and ETA was between 10:30 to 2:30. Then by 2pm, it switched to "end of day". Whatever. Then by 9:23pm, Delivery Exception: No attempt made, delivery scheduled for next day. OMFG! Back on truck Thursday morning at 3:48am and "out for delivery". IDK....won't believe it 'til I see it. This time, scheduled between 11:30 to 3:30 and guess what showed up at 2:30?! PetCo box! I took pictures as it was pretty beat up. I then double-checked each case of food. Made sure it was the correct BRAND, and the correct TYPE of food and correct FLAVOR of food as well as ADULT (and not puppy, for example). They shipped everything I ordered PLUS there was an extra case of meal toppers. Exactly what my girls eat. I double checked my order but that case wasn't charged to my account. Oh well, there loss. That's what they get for not double-checking and triple-checking their orders before they pack them up and ship them. I'm so fed up with PetCo and their AutoShip process, that I'm planning on moving to PetSmart. We've got a PetSmart in town, about 20 mins away, smack dab in the middle of the city. It's really not that big of a deal, but PetCo sure was convenient (5 mins away). My girls are good for about 6 weeks, so after 4 weeks, I'll make a note to run into town and stop at PetSmart to see how much Nulo they actually have and if it's worth it just buy it locally. If not, then there's Earthwise Pets, which I haven't been in over a year because I no longer buy CBD Oil for anybody. I heard that if she carries the brand but not the flavor, she will order it for you. Or there's Chewy.com. They seem to be pretty reliable.
Already went to HEB for groceries and am about to start on work. I also need to clean bathrooms and sweep/mop floors. Got a super crazy weekend ahead of me, and it starts this afternoon. Tomorrow is our DAR Constitution Week Luncheon & America 250! Party, and I'm on the committee, so we're meeting today at 5pm to decorate. Then, tomorrow, I'll need to be there by 11am to start prepping other things before people get there at 1pm. It's supposed to be 1-3, followed by a DAR meeting at 3, then clean up, take down decorations, etc. So I'm expecting to be home sometime after 4pm.
While this is all going on, DH will be leaving for California to take care of things regarding his dad's estate. He still hasn't gotten Letters of Administration, but he does have an "inspection" on Tuesday morning with the lady from the city. Hopefully they'll get off his back or at least be understanding that he cannot remove the Bronco or the other vehicle until he gets those letters. Oy!
Off to get started on work!