- $5 gc - Krystle!!
- RAK from my stash - keatonsgtgram!! PM me your address, so I can send it out.
Thanks to all for participating! I'll get a new challenge up soon.
Hi all! After a crazy few months full of illness, unexpected gall bladder surgery and other fun, I am now back in the scrapping groove... so it's time for a challenge! I got some cool things for Christmas (watercolor pencils, gelatos, brush markers and other assorted goodies), and I finally have time to start using them.
For this layout, I used a heart stencil and modeling paste on the background. I then used watercolor pencils to paint over the hearts - it was my first time using them, and I really like how it turned out!
For this challenge, I want you to get messy to create a background. Use paints, inks, mists, whatever you want! Here's the fine print:
- Cannot be combined with other challenges.
- You can enter up to three times, but there is a twist! Each time you enter, you must use a different item to create your background. (For example, watercolors the first time, spray inks the second, and gelatos the third.) Please state what you used for each.
- Can be a layout or card. Digi gals can enter too by creating a background with anything that has a messy look (brushes that look like paint splotches, for example).
- Post your layout/card to this thread and/or in the gallery I'll create by March 31.
2) Berta R.
12) MelissaS #2
19) HeatherS1974 #2
20) Sara M.
21) scrapy1967/Janet #2
22) ScrappyDistractions/Lisa #2
25) Scrap Bug/Melissa
26) emmapaige/Chris #2
29) KrazSparkle/Kristi #2
32) HeatherS1974 #2
33) Anne K.