Scrap a Day, September 15th

Moderator: ACOT Employee

User avatar
pawprints
A Cherry on Top
Posts: 40635
Layouts: 842
Location: Long Island, NY

Scrap a Day, September 15th

Post by pawprints »

Hey Cherries. Hard to believe that we are half way through September already. We have high humidity today. Ugh Feels more like August than September. Still waiting on my label tapes to come in. They were supposed to be here on Monday. I have no idea what the post office is doing. They just keep changing the delivery date. Hopefully they show up today.

Have a great day Cherries.
Image

Image Image  Image  Image
User avatar
scrappinmom99
Cherry Cola
Posts: 6318
Layouts: 1082
Location: NYC

Re: Scrap a Day, September 15th

Post by scrappinmom99 »

pawprints wrote:
Wed Sep 15, 2021 10:51 am
Hey Cherries. Hard to believe that we are half way through September already. We have high humidity today. Ugh Feels more like August than September. Still waiting on my label tapes to come in. They were supposed to be here on Monday. I have no idea what the post office is doing. They just keep changing the delivery date. Hopefully they show up today.

Have a great day Cherries.

Hope your tapes show up soon! I agree with the weather - it still feels very much like summer. And the cicadas are nonstop - now that I can actually hear them inside the house LOL. I used to have to literally be standing under a tree they were in to hear them. Now, there sounds like 57 of them out the window, down the driveway. 
As for midway through September - how did that actually happen!? School started on Monday and I thought I'd get so much done during the days and I really have not gotten into the swing of things yet. DD has asked me to walk her to the subway every morning (7am!) and I would never say no to such a request! But I doubt it will last past this first week. I just need to come up with some time routine for myself getting "back to work" with nobody here for the 1st time in a year and a half! I'm so behind on everything though - trying to catch up on scrapping and messages here. I miss my cherry friends!
Happy Scrapping!
Anne-Marie
Image
User avatar
blbabe1234
Cherry Bark
Posts: 70229
Layouts: 3233
Location: Corpus Christi, TX

Re: Scrap a Day, September 15th

Post by blbabe1234 »

Hi Barb. Sorry your labels haven't showed up. Boo!

I was slow moving yesterday and actually had took some time off in the late afternoon from all the sneezing/watery eyes I had yesterday. It was a BAD allergy day for me. I was in bed before 9pm!  Today I'm trying to stay one step ahead by taking my stronger allergy meds as soon as I woke up. Still dealing with some issues, but they are manageable. Luckily it was a quiet day for me -- no one bothered me. No emails. No nothing, which was great for me since I didn't feel good. I started AND finished 2 reports yesterday. Today, I'm feeling better and I'm tackling a larger feature. Hoping to finish it today. 

Have a great day everyone
Brandy Williams

  ImageImage  Image ImageImage
User avatar
scrappinmom99
Cherry Cola
Posts: 6318
Layouts: 1082
Location: NYC

Re: Scrap a Day, September 15th

Post by scrappinmom99 »

blbabe1234 wrote:
Wed Sep 15, 2021 11:04 am
Hi Barb. Sorry your labels haven't showed up. Boo!

I was slow moving yesterday and actually had took some time off in the late afternoon from all the sneezing/watery eyes I had yesterday. It was a BAD allergy day for me. I was in bed before 9pm!  Today I'm trying to stay one step ahead by taking my stronger allergy meds as soon as I woke up. Still dealing with some issues, but they are manageable. Luckily it was a quiet day for me -- no one bothered me. No emails. No nothing, which was great for me since I didn't feel good. I started AND finished 2 reports yesterday. Today, I'm feeling better and I'm tackling a larger feature. Hoping to finish it today. 

Have a great day everyone

Sorry about your allergies! I don't blame you for taking a break from the computer and going to bed early! Hope today is better!
Happy Scrapping!
Anne-Marie
Image
User avatar
emmapaige
Bowl Full of Cherries
Posts: 18143
Layouts: 1746
Location: Eagleville PA

Re: Scrap a Day, September 15th

Post by emmapaige »

pawprints wrote:
Wed Sep 15, 2021 10:51 am
Hey Cherries. Hard to believe that we are half way through September already. We have high humidity today. Ugh Feels more like August than September. Still waiting on my label tapes to come in. They were supposed to be here on Monday. I have no idea what the post office is doing. They just keep changing the delivery date. Hopefully they show up today.

Have a great day Cherries.

Oh my gosh, I can't believe your tapes have still not been delivered. Hopefully today.
** Chris **

My blog: http://mommomandpoppop.blogspot.com/

 ImageImage Image
 
User avatar
emmapaige
Bowl Full of Cherries
Posts: 18143
Layouts: 1746
Location: Eagleville PA

Re: Scrap a Day, September 15th

Post by emmapaige »

scrappinmom99 wrote:
Wed Sep 15, 2021 11:03 am
pawprints wrote:
Wed Sep 15, 2021 10:51 am
Hey Cherries. Hard to believe that we are half way through September already. We have high humidity today. Ugh Feels more like August than September. Still waiting on my label tapes to come in. They were supposed to be here on Monday. I have no idea what the post office is doing. They just keep changing the delivery date. Hopefully they show up today.

Have a great day Cherries.

Hope your tapes show up soon! I agree with the weather - it still feels very much like summer. And the cicadas are nonstop - now that I can actually hear them inside the house LOL. I used to have to literally be standing under a tree they were in to hear them. Now, there sounds like 57 of them out the window, down the driveway. 
As for midway through September - how did that actually happen!? School started on Monday and I thought I'd get so much done during the days and I really have not gotten into the swing of things yet. DD has asked me to walk her to the subway every morning (7am!) and I would never say no to such a request! But I doubt it will last past this first week. I just need to come up with some time routine for myself getting "back to work" with nobody here for the 1st time in a year and a half! I'm so behind on everything though - trying to catch up on scrapping and messages here. I miss my cherry friends! 

Yeah - I am so over this hot and humid weather.  Fall is my favorite time of the year and I'm worried we will go from summer to winter.  How sweet your DD wants you to walk her to the subway and I hope you get into some kind of routine soon.  I know I don't adjust well to change. 
** Chris **

My blog: http://mommomandpoppop.blogspot.com/

 ImageImage Image
 
User avatar
emmapaige
Bowl Full of Cherries
Posts: 18143
Layouts: 1746
Location: Eagleville PA

Re: Scrap a Day, September 15th

Post by emmapaige »

blbabe1234 wrote:
Wed Sep 15, 2021 11:04 am
Hi Barb. Sorry your labels haven't showed up. Boo!

I was slow moving yesterday and actually had took some time off in the late afternoon from all the sneezing/watery eyes I had yesterday. It was a BAD allergy day for me. I was in bed before 9pm!  Today I'm trying to stay one step ahead by taking my stronger allergy meds as soon as I woke up. Still dealing with some issues, but they are manageable. Luckily it was a quiet day for me -- no one bothered me. No emails. No nothing, which was great for me since I didn't feel good. I started AND finished 2 reports yesterday. Today, I'm feeling better and I'm tackling a larger feature. Hoping to finish it today. 

Have a great day everyone

Sorry to hear about your allergies but glad you are having a quiet day.
** Chris **

My blog: http://mommomandpoppop.blogspot.com/

 ImageImage Image
 
User avatar
emmapaige
Bowl Full of Cherries
Posts: 18143
Layouts: 1746
Location: Eagleville PA

Re: Scrap a Day, September 15th

Post by emmapaige »

We went to Whole Foods to pick up a few things and then ordered and picked up lunch from Panera.  I finished the BF sketch yesterday but just posting now.  I'm back to cleaning out some drawers and then must tackle my scrap room.  I'm not sure how it got to be such a mess.  

Image
** Chris **

My blog: http://mommomandpoppop.blogspot.com/

 ImageImage Image
 
User avatar
aheatfan
Cherry Bing
Posts: 2722
Layouts: 873

Re: Scrap a Day, September 15th

Post by aheatfan »

pawprints wrote:
Wed Sep 15, 2021 10:51 am
Hey Cherries. Hard to believe that we are half way through September already. We have high humidity today. Ugh Feels more like August than September. Still waiting on my label tapes to come in. They were supposed to be here on Monday. I have no idea what the post office is doing. They just keep changing the delivery date. Hopefully they show up today.

Have a great day Cherries.
It is still sooo hot. Hope your tapes arrive soon. 
 
🌴Kristin  
"Be the Change You Wish to See in the World"
ImageImage
 
User avatar
aheatfan
Cherry Bing
Posts: 2722
Layouts: 873

Re: Scrap a Day, September 15th

Post by aheatfan »

scrappinmom99 wrote:
Wed Sep 15, 2021 11:03 am
pawprints wrote:
Wed Sep 15, 2021 10:51 am
Hey Cherries. Hard to believe that we are half way through September already. We have high humidity today. Ugh Feels more like August than September. Still waiting on my label tapes to come in. They were supposed to be here on Monday. I have no idea what the post office is doing. They just keep changing the delivery date. Hopefully they show up today.

Have a great day Cherries.

Hope your tapes show up soon! I agree with the weather - it still feels very much like summer. And the cicadas are nonstop - now that I can actually hear them inside the house LOL. I used to have to literally be standing under a tree they were in to hear them. Now, there sounds like 57 of them out the window, down the driveway. 
As for midway through September - how did that actually happen!? School started on Monday and I thought I'd get so much done during the days and I really have not gotten into the swing of things yet. DD has asked me to walk her to the subway every morning (7am!) and I would never say no to such a request! But I doubt it will last past this first week. I just need to come up with some time routine for myself getting "back to work" with nobody here for the 1st time in a year and a half! I'm so behind on everything though - trying to catch up on scrapping and messages here. I miss my cherry friends! 
That is so sweet, enjoy it. That times goes much too quickly. 
 
🌴Kristin  
"Be the Change You Wish to See in the World"
ImageImage
 
User avatar
aheatfan
Cherry Bing
Posts: 2722
Layouts: 873

Re: Scrap a Day, September 15th

Post by aheatfan »

blbabe1234 wrote:
Wed Sep 15, 2021 11:04 am
Hi Barb. Sorry your labels haven't showed up. Boo!

I was slow moving yesterday and actually had took some time off in the late afternoon from all the sneezing/watery eyes I had yesterday. It was a BAD allergy day for me. I was in bed before 9pm!  Today I'm trying to stay one step ahead by taking my stronger allergy meds as soon as I woke up. Still dealing with some issues, but they are manageable. Luckily it was a quiet day for me -- no one bothered me. No emails. No nothing, which was great for me since I didn't feel good. I started AND finished 2 reports yesterday. Today, I'm feeling better and I'm tackling a larger feature. Hoping to finish it today. 

Have a great day everyone
Hope you feel better soon - allergies stink!!
 
🌴Kristin  
"Be the Change You Wish to See in the World"
ImageImage
 
User avatar
aheatfan
Cherry Bing
Posts: 2722
Layouts: 873

Re: Scrap a Day, September 15th

Post by aheatfan »

emmapaige wrote:
Wed Sep 15, 2021 1:34 pm
We went to Whole Foods to pick up a few things and then ordered and picked up lunch from Panera.  I finished the BF sketch yesterday but just posting now.  I'm back to cleaning out some drawers and then must tackle my scrap room.  I'm not sure how it got to be such a mess.  

Image
Adorable layout, love all the bees :)
 
🌴Kristin  
"Be the Change You Wish to See in the World"
ImageImage
 
User avatar
aheatfan
Cherry Bing
Posts: 2722
Layouts: 873

Re: Scrap a Day, September 15th

Post by aheatfan »

Today my youngest turns 21...it is so hard to believe. Time has just flown by much too fast.  No scrapping for me today, I am wiped out.  I am having so many problems with leg pain at night. I knew it would be an adjustment being back on my feet for 7 hours a day but we are already 3 weeks in and it hurts so much at night that I am really not sleeping well. I've tried hot baths, epsom salt, shoe inserts, resting. Nothing is helping.  This weekend I am going to a specialty shoe store and see if maybe that helps.  Really hoping to scrap this weekend. 
🌴Kristin  
"Be the Change You Wish to See in the World"
ImageImage
 
User avatar
MTCanuk
Cherry Garcia
Posts: 4518
Layouts: 1310
Location: MT

Re: Scrap a Day, September 15th

Post by MTCanuk »

Super windy day here on the Rocky Mountain front.  Giving me a headache.

Working on laundry. Also ran to the grocery store for a few things.  Discovered some Pokemon Oreos for my oldest granddaughter.  They are off the rest of this week due to increasing Covid numbers.  Anyway she was happy to get a little treat.

Hope to make it into my room and continue with the cards.  Cutting out lots of leaves and running them through embossing folders.
Image

Visit my blog:http://mtcanuk.blogspot.com/
Leslee

 
User avatar
blbabe1234
Cherry Bark
Posts: 70229
Layouts: 3233
Location: Corpus Christi, TX

Re: Scrap a Day, September 15th

Post by blbabe1234 »

aheatfan wrote:
Wed Sep 15, 2021 2:36 pm
Today my youngest turns 21...it is so hard to believe. Time has just flown by much too fast.  No scrapping for me today, I am wiped out.  I am having so many problems with leg pain at night. I knew it would be an adjustment being back on my feet for 7 hours a day but we are already 3 weeks in and it hurts so much at night that I am really not sleeping well. I've tried hot baths, epsom salt, shoe inserts, resting. Nothing is helping.  This weekend I am going to a specialty shoe store and see if maybe that helps.  Really hoping to scrap this weekend. 

Sorry your feet/legs still ache at night. Have you tried taking a potassium supplement before bed? DH's legs/feet hurt after standing too long and he started to take potassium. It helps ALOT.
Brandy Williams

  ImageImage  Image ImageImage
User avatar
emmapaige
Bowl Full of Cherries
Posts: 18143
Layouts: 1746
Location: Eagleville PA

Re: Scrap a Day, September 15th

Post by emmapaige »

I got tired cleaning out drawers and since I was already in my scrap room, I decided to do this layout for the Movie Genre Challenge.

Image
** Chris **

My blog: http://mommomandpoppop.blogspot.com/

 ImageImage Image
 
User avatar
blbabe1234
Cherry Bark
Posts: 70229
Layouts: 3233
Location: Corpus Christi, TX

Re: Scrap a Day, September 15th

Post by blbabe1234 »

emmapaige wrote:
Wed Sep 15, 2021 3:22 pm
I got tired cleaning out drawers and since I was already in my scrap room, I decided to do this layout for the Movie Genre Challenge.

Image

Screw the drawers! They'll be there later! LOL!!!

I JUST saw this in the Gallery! BEAUTIFUL!
Brandy Williams

  ImageImage  Image ImageImage
User avatar
aheatfan
Cherry Bing
Posts: 2722
Layouts: 873

Re: Scrap a Day, September 15th

Post by aheatfan »

blbabe1234 wrote:
Wed Sep 15, 2021 3:11 pm
aheatfan wrote:
Wed Sep 15, 2021 2:36 pm
Today my youngest turns 21...it is so hard to believe. Time has just flown by much too fast.  No scrapping for me today, I am wiped out.  I am having so many problems with leg pain at night. I knew it would be an adjustment being back on my feet for 7 hours a day but we are already 3 weeks in and it hurts so much at night that I am really not sleeping well. I've tried hot baths, epsom salt, shoe inserts, resting. Nothing is helping.  This weekend I am going to a specialty shoe store and see if maybe that helps.  Really hoping to scrap this weekend. 

Sorry your feet/legs still ache at night. Have you tried taking a potassium supplement before bed? DH's legs/feet hurt after standing too long and he started to take potassium. It helps ALOT.

I haven't tried that but have an appointment with my doctor on Monday. Will ask about that. Thanks 😊
🌴Kristin  
"Be the Change You Wish to See in the World"
ImageImage
 
User avatar
Art_Teacher
Cherry Delight
Posts: 30629
Layouts: 1938

Re: Scrap a Day, September 15th

Post by Art_Teacher »

Finally getting here after a long hump day. lol  Kids were nuts today and I don't think it was a full moon, so I guess they are just getting crazy with school, etc.  Interims come out next week and that will calm them down some. Haha!

Haven't had much chance to scrap, so I seized the opportunity of a rainy day here (after school) and got the BF sketch done. 

Image
Laura
 Image    Image     Image  Image  Image
User avatar
Art_Teacher
Cherry Delight
Posts: 30629
Layouts: 1938

Re: Scrap a Day, September 15th

Post by Art_Teacher »

pawprints wrote:
Wed Sep 15, 2021 10:51 am
Hey Cherries. Hard to believe that we are half way through September already. We have high humidity today. Ugh Feels more like August than September. Still waiting on my label tapes to come in. They were supposed to be here on Monday. I have no idea what the post office is doing. They just keep changing the delivery date. Hopefully they show up today.

Have a great day Cherries.
I have been really annoyed with the USPS lately, too...charging more money for way less service. It's aggravating!
 
Laura
 Image    Image     Image  Image  Image
Post Reply

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”