Favorites: 2Snowball posted Mar 4, 2016
This is a somewhat rare white guinea hen we had to give up as it was totally terrorizing our chicken flock (the other guineas are fine and got to stay). But he went to a good home to a farm with more than a dozen guineas. Farewell!
I created this for the March Supply List challenge. As I put a total moratorium on any new scrapbook goodies until I find a new job I have been digging deeper and deeper... For this challenge I chose the following items from the list:
1. Eyelets - YEAH! I forgot all about these. 6 down 378 to go!
2. Paper scraps - one from K&Co (the photo mats), two from Kaisercarft, one from EchoPark, and one from My Minds Eye
6. Buttons (4)
7. Journaling card - from Chic Tags
8. Stickers - I used one "details" sticker to cover a corner of the journaling card that had an undesirable bright red image, several word stickers, Thickers (of course), and the circle stickers behind the buttons is actually the leftover from other stickers.
10. Felt/fiber - I used twine on all the buttons