Favorites: 0...it's a beautiful life! (March 2018 3 In A Row and Stash Kit Challenges) posted Mar 10, 2018
For the 3 In A Row Challenge I used:
2 border punches-polka dots and heart with swirls
5+ pattern papers-simple stories and doodlebug
starts with M-Maggie Holmes frames
embellie with alphas & numbers-diecut, hello with the date
simple stories-A Charmed Life 6*6 pad
I lifted you layout My Love for an extra entry.
I used glitter washi for an extra entry.
I used all the elements for an extra entry.
I combined with the Stash Kit Challenge.
For the Stash Kit Challenge my 10 items are:
1. Simple Stories-A Charmed Life
2. Studio Calico-wood veneer butterfly
3. Maggie Holmes-Open Book chipboard frames
4. flower brads-don't remember by who I have had them so long.
5. white buttons-have had for years
1. Bazzill Cardstock-white
2. Doodlebug-Cream and Sugar Petite Prints
3.American Crafts-Winter Hues 6*6 pad
4. Studio Calico-wood veneer frames
5. Sticko Stickers-cobalt alphas
I combined with the 3 In A Row Challenge.