Favorites: 1Watercolor Tutorial posted Sep 17, 2018
by Rachel Kent
Follow this easy watercolor tutorial for a fun way to display your photos! (And you can easily change them out using the mini clothespins, win!)
1) Paint a background on your canvas with blue and green watercolors, then let dry.
2) Paint over wildflower stencil with black, let dry.
3) Paint wood accents with bronze.
4) Attach pictures to clothespins and twine.
5) Add gold washi tape, flowers, and wood accents, then glue everything on!