Favorites: 1Tree posted Aug 23, 2008
here are the steps to cutting out your paper and using it on a page...
1. pick a paper that has a good design that could be cut out and any other matching elements
2. cut out whatever portion you want to use on your LO...I cut out the border of flowers and swirls on my page...
3. then I cut up 3 strips of the paper I had leftover...and since it was double sided paper I decided to use both sides
4. I then cut those 3 strips into smaller/shorter strips
5. place the strips in any order you would like...I decided to weave mine together...once I got it the way I wanted, I glued them together
6. I then cut out the word saying from the matching paper
7. now place your pictures and all your cut out papers where you would like them
8. then glue them down....I used pop dots on my word syaing and my flower border cutout to give it some dimension...
9. then add whatever other elements that you want to make your LO POP...I added matching flowers and brads and then doodled some little swirls....and...